• Latest reply 5 days ago by SDVmnt
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
6C3C41B3-5803-4C2E-A539-1D136ECA26BD (resized).png

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 1 year ago

I hope this will work with IC, Also would love a link whenever it is available.

#202 1 year ago

I’m really looking forward to an update as well.

#203 1 year ago

Hi,

it’s not possible with the current version of the PB to edit sounds in the 1.05 code.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
it’s not possible with the current version of the PB to edit sounds in the 1.05 code.

Thanks for letting us know. I guess I won't be updating! No way I'm giving up your custom music.

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,

This is a big bummer, and I too, will not be considering updating the code. Sound mod adds way too much to give up. I’d rather buy the damn $700 topper to get gem mania, than give up the sound mod. Ymmv.

#206 1 year ago
Quoted from greben0ts:

This is a big bummer, and I too, will not be considering updating the code. Sound mod adds way too much to give up. I’d rather buy the damn $700 topper to get gem mania, than give up the sound mod. Ymmv.

You can play the updated code and experience Gem Mania (which is very minor), get all of your necessary achievements, and then go back to the mod.

#207 1 year ago

Is it a solid that once you update to the new code you can go back to the spider code on a different flash card, and the game will play fine?

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Is it a solid that once you update to the new code you can go back to the spider code on a different flash card, and the game will play fine?

Someone appropriately pointed out that one of the boards gets firmware updated with the new code. There’s a chance you couldn’t go back. Probably someone would just have to try it

#209 1 year ago

I think I'll wait for someone braver than me to try. It would really suck to try and mess up a board,

#210 1 year ago

Fwiw I dm’d the original programmer for Pinball Explorer to ask if he/she was still developing on the project, and if they were considering updating to support modding the new code. They said they are going to try, but not sure if it’s even possible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#211 1 year ago

Wow!! this mod is amazing!! Another bolted down game!!

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Someone appropriately pointed out that one of the boards gets firmware updated with the new code. There’s a chance you couldn’t go back. Probably someone would just have to try it

I went back to 1.03 with no problems. Agree that the update is not worth losing this mod.

#213 1 year ago

I have an AIQ Pro v1.03
I have the avengers_infinity_pro-1_03_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw file
Using Win32DiskImager I burn the .raw file onto my 8GB SD Card (connected via a USB connector)
It leaves me with two files on the SD Card:
* stern-spike2.dtb (47kb)
* zimage (5900 kb)
I put the USB into the slots of my powered-off AIQ
Boot the AIQ, it does not go into update mode.

What am I doing wrong here?

SD card: https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07F7VZTMY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Added 19 months ago:

Ignore this got it working

#214 1 year ago

I love this mod. The grand champion video is particularly great.

1 month later
#215 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I think I'll wait for someone braver than me to try. It would really suck to try and mess up a board,

I had version 1.05v on my avengers prem and swap to mod sd card 1.03v and node boards updated, played a game so far mod code works 100% I verified it on my pin. I played about 10 games no issues. I love end ball movie clip with thor and capt shield, ironman multi-ball is awesome, thor multiball is our favorite, soul gem mode is perfectly done Dr Strange shows the gem in his hands if you win. I hope to see black order battle movie clips and MOST OF ALL thanos multiball with thanos snapping avengers into dust if you lose or ironman snapping Thanos into dust if you win. I'm hooked on this code. please notify me if mod 1.05v is released. Very well done! A+ thank you

3 weeks later
#216 1 year ago

Spider the worst callouts are from Doctor Strange, who sounds nothing like the one from the movies. Any chance in the next update you could replace those with the most pertinent ones from the films, now that he’s been in several movies?

#217 1 year ago

Hi,

perhaps when everything else has been satisfactorily replaced.

1 month later
#218 1 year ago

Looking at a local AIQ and would likely swap in this code mod. Are there any recent videos of the code in action? Thanks!

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Wow!! this mod is amazing!! Another bolted down game!!

It fixes most

Quoted from onemilemore:

Looking at a local AIQ and would likely swap in this code mod. Are there any recent videos of the code in action? Thanks!

I don't know of a video but highly recommend this. Fixed my biggest issue with the game. It gives it character and the video assets are night and day better. I think the music is improved as well.

2 weeks later
#220 1 year ago

hypothetically say I were getting AIQ pro delivered in a week or so, and it was my first pinball machine, are these nice mods available for the 1.06 update?

Follow up, if i get a new pinball does it come with the update already?

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

The idea is to keep videos offline so there aren’t claim issues that arise.

Quoted from Vernisious:

It fixes most

I don't know of a video but highly recommend this. Fixed my biggest issue with the game. It gives it character and the video assets are night and day better. I think the music is improved as well.

Agree

Quoted from Flip34:

hypothetically say I were getting AIQ pro delivered in a week or so, and it was my first pinball machine, are these nice mods available for the 1.06 update?
Follow up, if i get a new pinball does it come with the update already?

It’s an aftermarket mod so you’d have to backtrack to 1.03 and install it.

#222 1 year ago

How do I get the soundmod?

#223 1 year ago

Is 1.03 the latest version? Had a crash during gameplay but wasn’t sure if I had the latest update.

#224 1 year ago

Interested in trying this mod out. Does anyone here have a link to download the code?

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Is 1.03 the latest version? Had a crash during gameplay but wasn’t sure if I had the latest update.

I believe so

Quoted from Slogan1111:

How do I get the soundmod?

Quoted from boostedskex:

Interested in trying this mod out. Does anyone here have a link to download the code?

PM Spider

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

I believe so

PM Spider

Thank you! Will do.

2 weeks later
#227 1 year ago

I've seen some slight references to what will or won't work, so I thought I'd share one experience:

- Machine: Non-IC AIQ Pro at 1.06
- Used Win32DiskImager to convert Spider's .RAW file onto a 32GB Class 10 SD Card
- When I used the "verify" function it indicated an error on sector 1892, which ended up being a non-issue. Recommend not putting much weight into the verify function.
- Turned off the machine, waiting for all LEDs on the boards to go dark, pushed down on the stock SD Card until click, which pops it back out for removal.
- Plugged in the new card with Spider image.
- Turned on the machine and initially got the error msg "Problem finding Nodes 1,8,9", at which point I thought it was stuck. I turned off power, replaced OG SD card, and it booted it up fine with stock code. <- DON'T DO THIS
- I should have waited longer. On attempt #2, I left the game for a while and apparently it's an interim message while things are loading (I guess..?) I didn't measure total time, but just let it process. Eventually everything loaded.

End result is that it seems that I'll be able to swap back and forth if desirable, but I see no need, given I really dig the extent to which Spider made the video updates.

Here were my questions going in that I didn't see clearly answered previously: (I'm guessing they're in the thread somewhere, but thought I'd put them all in one place.)
1. Do you have to downgrade from a higher code version to 1.03 (stock) before trying out the new code. NO (from my experience).
-I couldn't even find a way to get the old 1.03 SPK file. I've kept a handful of older ones but not 1.03....
2. Do you need a 8 GB SD Card? Probably not.
- If you do go w/8GB, it's one less variable, but it seems a number of us have been able to go larger.) Class 10 is the key attribute.
3. Can you swap back and forth? Yes, (at least for code in the range between 1.06 and 1.03).
4. What do I lose by going with 1.03? <Just Gem Mania mode without the topper?>
- I'll need someone else to weigh in here around other differences between 1.06 and 1.03. Since I'm not on IC, nor do I find Gem Mania a compelling mode, I'm fine.

#228 1 year ago

PMd you Spider. Forgot to give you my details. AIQ Premium please. Looking forward to hearing from you how to acquire this mod. Super excited.

1 week later
#229 1 year ago

Anybody have a source for the 1.03 LE code?

(The game code from stern)

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

- I'll need someone else to weigh in here around other differences between 1.06 and 1.03. Since I'm not on IC, nor do I find Gem Mania a compelling mode, I'm fine.

Yes, main loss is Gem Mania mode.

Minor loss: increased scoring with Gamma Ray and Thor Multiball

#231 1 year ago

A new version of Pinball Browser has just released! Now compatible with the latest Stern versions, including Avengers 1.06

#232 1 year ago

Thanks, i will do my best

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Thanks, i will do my best

Thank you! Having your code with IC would be game changer (and def donation worthy!)

3 weeks later
#235 1 year ago

Ooooh! Does Spider have a new version with IC?

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Ooooh! Does Spider have a new version with IC?

i think we are awaiting it! def hoping for it soon! donation ready Spider

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

i think we are awaiting it! def hoping for it soon! donation ready Spider

Sweet looking forward to this.

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

I've seen some slight references to what will or won't work, so I thought I'd share one experience:
- Machine: Non-IC AIQ Pro at 1.06
- Used Win32DiskImager to convert Spider's .RAW file onto a 32GB Class 10 SD Card
- When I used the "verify" function it indicated an error on sector 1892, which ended up being a non-issue. Recommend not putting much weight into the verify function.
- Turned off the machine, waiting for all LEDs on the boards to go dark, pushed down on the stock SD Card until click, which pops it back out for removal.
- Plugged in the new card with Spider image.
- Turned on the machine and initially got the error msg "Problem finding Nodes 1,8,9", at which point I thought it was stuck. I turned off power, replaced OG SD card, and it booted it up fine with stock code. <- DON'T DO THIS
- I should have waited longer. On attempt #2, I left the game for a while and apparently it's an interim message while things are loading (I guess..?) I didn't measure total time, but just let it process. Eventually everything loaded.
End result is that it seems that I'll be able to swap back and forth if desirable, but I see no need, given I really dig the extent to which Spider made the video updates.
Here were my questions going in that I didn't see clearly answered previously: (I'm guessing they're in the thread somewhere, but thought I'd put them all in one place.)
1. Do you have to downgrade from a higher code version to 1.03 (stock) before trying out the new code. NO (from my experience).
-I couldn't even find a way to get the old 1.03 SPK file. I've kept a handful of older ones but not 1.03....
2. Do you need a 8 GB SD Card? Probably not.
- If you do go w/8GB, it's one less variable, but it seems a number of us have been able to go larger.) Class 10 is the key attribute.
3. Can you swap back and forth? Yes, (at least for code in the range between 1.06 and 1.03).

Thanks so much for the ALL IN 1 info source! I like to add beside Gem mania multiball in grid award, also insider connect Home team update but that's not a big deal if you use QR code to log into your profile. I'm using Spider code and it's well worth it, ironman and thor multiball is way more exciting now, and soul gem is cool too. NOTE: I turned off auto update and auto download so I can still log in without any issues. I beat the game and my experience is great, no issues. We can't wait what he does for thanos multiball and beating Thanos. So far I'm impressed and this code brings smiles to my kids that remember the movie.

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

Thanks so much for the ALL IN 1 info source! I like to add beside Gem mania multiball in grid award, also insider connect Home team update but that's not a big deal if you use QR code to log into your profile. I'm using Spider code and it's well worth it, ironman and thor multiball is way more exciting now, and soul gem is cool too. NOTE: I turned off auto update and auto download so I can still log in without any issues. I beat the game and my experience is great, no issues. We can't wait what he does for thanos multiball and beating Thanos. So far I'm impressed and this code brings smiles to my kids that remember the movie.

I've been on newer code since I got the game & afraid to downgrade. I'm excited to hopefully try this code. I'm certainly in on a donation as well if it gets updated.

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:I've been on newer code since I got the game & afraid to downgrade. I'm excited to hopefully try this code. I'm certainly in on a donation as well if it gets updated.

Yup similar boat here, got the 1.03 spider version a month back and never could find 1.03 game code to use it with. My machine is still on .93 and i've been waiting around to see if spider updates to a version i can find game code for before i screw myself and update and all the node boards get new firmware.

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Yup similar boat here, got the 1.03 spider version a month back and never could find 1.03 game code to use it with. My machine is still on .93 and i've been waiting around to see if spider updates to a version i can find game code for before i screw myself and update and all the node boards get new firmware.

It's been a while, but I don't think you need to first install the official Stern 1.03 version of the software before installing the modded version. The modded version has the 1.03 already in it.

#242 1 year ago

Hi,

1.06 for LE has been updated, now I'm testing, then I'll upload it, after that I'll do the Pro version, please give me a few more days

#243 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
1.06 for LE has been updated, now I'm testing, then I'll upload it, after that I'll do the Pro version, please give me a few more days

Hi Spider, Great !!! CAn't wait !!!

Thanks for your hard work !!

#244 1 year ago

Hi Spider you are the best !!!
Can’t wait to test your last code

#245 1 year ago

Cleland mentioned some audio encoding issues causing sound samples to be scratchy re: the latest version of PB & trying to update current code on STh. Have you run into any of those issues?

#246 1 year ago

I could not find any problems with the current Pinball Browser (8.25)

#247 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,

Nice!

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,

What great news! Thanks for the hard work!

#249 1 year ago

1.06 for Prem/LE is ready, please PN if interested....

Pro will come in a few days

#250 1 year ago

Ironman multiball, Thor multiball and Black order multiball are my favorites. Black Order battle royale song repeats so I think a different longer song or original is ok. Thanos multiball Special ending is awesome and well edited into the game!!! Great work! A+

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 39.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 16.50
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lynchburg, VA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod/page/5?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.