• Latest reply 6 days ago by SDVmnt
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
6C3C41B3-5803-4C2E-A539-1D136ECA26BD (resized).png

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Someone in another group told me that this code has the midnight madness mode added back in? Is that true?
I didn't have my machine when that was in the regular code, if so is it simply accessed by playing at midnight? Something a little more complicated?

Is it true. You can wait until midnight or just adjust the system time to play it.

#152 2 years ago

Interesting, then I'll test which sound and which videos are played there )

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Is it true. You can wait until midnight or just adjust the system time to play it.

Well I did try setting my clock a few minutes before midnight and nothing happened when it rolled over, so I guess not?

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Well I did try setting my clock a few minutes before midnight and nothing happened when it rolled over, so I guess not?

You have installed Spider's modded version?

#155 2 years ago

Star Wars is the game with Midnight Madness restored. I know, because I did it.

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Star Wars is the game with Midnight Madness restored. I know, because I did it.

Oh shoot! I got my threads mixed up! No midnight madness in AIQ @PETRIESLASTWORD. My bad.

#157 2 years ago

Oh shoot! I got my threads mixed up! No midnight madness in AIQ petrieslastword. My bad.

No worries! Was just very confused!

#158 2 years ago

Brilliant work Spider looking forward to the next update, also should there be a song played during iron man mb, thanks

1 week later
#159 2 years ago

Would love the file - AIQ premium with topper.

#160 2 years ago

Just want to post that I was able to use a larger Class 10 SD card. It worked fine with Win32DiskImager. I actually used a spare 32GB MicroSD card that I had, and used an SD to MicroSD converter.

#161 2 years ago

Following as I’d love to try the different code.

#162 2 years ago

I have used a number of different brand cards and sizes. Class 10 is important and having a decent transfer rate, but most current SD/MicroSD cards have a good rate. The trick I have found to get them to work is using the correct image burning program. If you are using a Mac, you have to use the command line approach through the terminal. If not, then the code will freeze and videos will not play correctly.

#163 2 years ago

Walmart brand's, Onn, is a perfectly fine Class 10 card.

1 week later
#164 2 years ago

Would it be possible to be sent the link for a Limited Edition AIQ? Very excited!

#165 2 years ago

Oh shoot! I got my threads mixed up! No midnight madness in AIQ petrieslastword. My bad.

Yeah Harrison Drake said on the Marco stream that Midnight Madness is a Dwight thing, so it won’t be on this pin

#166 2 years ago

Hi All
Joining the club soon and came across this forum. Is this a custom audio and video code for AIQ... plays video's from the movies?? where can I download the Pro version? Appologies if this has already posted.
Thanks in advance.

3 weeks later
#167 2 years ago

Spider for the next update could you remove that split second of War Machine that you see after pressing Start, before Thanos appears?

#168 2 years ago

Now that I have my Premium AIQ in house I’d like to try this code. Can someone tell me how to get it?

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Now that I have my Premium AIQ in house I’d like to try this code. Can someone tell me how to get it?

PM Spider

#170 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Spider for the next update could you remove that split second of War Machine that you see after pressing Start, before Thanos appears?

Hi,

is fixed and more new Things come with update.

#171 2 years ago

Awesome work, can’t wait to see what else you are going to put into this.

#172 2 years ago

I know some don't love the movie clips, but I think they're great. I don't feel it's too disconnected, and it certainly gives a new vibe to the game. So much of the game is lacking personality, I feel the clips and music you've added really helps!

My game is pulled apart from powder coating, but I can't wait to get your updated version once I get my game back together.

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
is fixed and more new Things come with update.

Is it possible to get a link to the new update for the Pro?

#174 1 year ago

Spider ! Amazing stuff. Love the new Avengers Assembled clip and the black order victory clips (too bad Supergiant wasn’t in the movies!). New Iron Man multiball clip is improved for sure. Quality is really nice. I’m gonna have to donate again!

#175 1 year ago

Thanks!!! Yes, Supergiant wasn‘t in the Movies, i hope in Future is something possible.

For Pro and Prem/LE update pm me

2 weeks later
#176 1 year ago

Hey Spider. Your Version 1.03 works perfect on my AIQ:Premium. I sent you some PP as a thank you!!!

#177 1 year ago

Spider hi, im very interested in testing your mod, but i cannot send you private messages because im new to the forum...
can you send me the mod?
for a premium AIQ
Thanks!

1 week later
#178 1 year ago

Damn ... this mod is awesome, thanks for it !

2 weeks later
#179 1 year ago
Quoted from goldsmid:

I have used a number of different brand cards and sizes. Class 10 is important and having a decent transfer rate, but most current SD/MicroSD cards have a good rate. The trick I have found to get them to work is using the correct image burning program. If you are using a Mac, you have to use the command line approach through the terminal. If not, then the code will freeze and videos will not play correctly.

This what i found. I used Etcher on Mac abd it works preet good but sometimes it will restart and is a bit glitchy with the up post and afew other things. How does the other command line work on mac

#180 1 year ago

Does the mod work with insider connected scanner?

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Does the mod work with insider connected scanner?

Yes

#182 1 year ago

Just being paranoid here, but will I get banned or is that just bluff by stern?

#183 1 year ago

I don't think it's been announced one way or another whether you can use IC with custom code. Rumor is Cleland has figured it out with GOTG and ST.

1 week later
#184 1 year ago

If anyone has a link for 1.03 on a premium, please PM me!

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from greben0ts:

If anyone has a link for 1.03 on a premium, please PM me!

Send a DM to spider, he will share the info with you.

2 weeks later
#186 1 year ago

This mod is incredible, you can definitely tell a lot of hard work and love went into this!

#187 1 year ago

Thanks

#188 1 year ago

Is there a video to check this out?

#189 1 year ago

No

4 weeks later
#190 1 year ago

Spider I bought the machine from JasAce above and he had the mod pre-installed. I love it! Each movie clip seems to be the perfect choice given the scenario that is happening. Is this something you're still refining Spider? I'm eager for future enhancements if it is. Do you have a Venmo or Patreon, would love to support. My only request would be to have the multi ball songs for Thor and Iron Man MUCH louder and in your face, even with -10 music attenuation it doesn't come forward and get you as pumped up as it could. (I ordered a pinwoofer set so I'd love to have an intense multiball track !). I don't know if it's a limitation of the machine but the video clips arent quite HD and you can see some compression artifacts. Wouldn't mind buying a larger SD card if it meant having HD video. Great work!

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from kanwisher:

Spider I bought the machine from JasAce above and he had the mod pre-installed. I love it! Each movie clip seems to be the perfect choice given the scenario that is happening. Is this something you're still refining Spider? I'm eager for future enhancements if it is. Do you have a Venmo or Patreon, would love to support. My only request would be to have the multi ball songs for Thor and Iron Man MUCH louder and in your face, even with -10 music attenuation it doesn't come forward and get you as pumped up as it could. (I ordered a pinwoofer set so I'd love to have an intense multiball track !). I don't know if it's a limitation of the machine but the video clips arent quite HD and you can see some compression artifacts. Wouldn't mind buying a larger SD card if it meant having HD video. Great work!

If you have pinball browser, you can take the file, up the volume for those tracks (I upped them to 300% volume) and then remount it on your SD card. That's what I did, and it works well.

Also, agreed that Spider's work is super impressive. With all the new Marvel movies and TV shows, there's even more clips that could exist now (Wandavision, Dr. Strange 2, Hawkeye, etc.). I hope we get to see new versions come out in the future.

#192 1 year ago

Hi

with multiballs many sound effects are added, which automatically makes the music quieter, you can set the music from -10 to -20 etc. in the settings, so other sound effects become a little quieter and the music louder.

At 300%, the music is bound to sound quite distorted and clipped.

I'm always trying to improve something and also the quality of the videos, it all takes time as I have less time for it in the summer months.

Please be patient with me

#193 1 year ago

Has anyone tried Insider Connected yet with this code? I know Spider says he can't verify that it works with IC, but I feel like it might be worth a shot to test it.

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from SgtPin18:

Has anyone tried Insider Connected yet with this code? I know Spider says he can't verify that it works with IC, but I feel like it might be worth a shot to test it.

I would advise against it. If they catch wind of it they may try to block it on future updates which would be a loss to everybody.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

I would advise against it. If they catch wind of it they may try to block it on future updates which would be a loss to everybody.

Only reason I ask is because "supposedly", the Cleland sound mods have figured out how to use IC with custom code.

#196 1 year ago

I know of ic machines with the previous ic release on location with custom firmware without issue that are verified. That may change in the future but currently they don't seem to be checking. Until custom firmware can be made of the latest versions it's hard to say if there is blocking in the latest.

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I know of ic machines with the previous ic release on location with custom firmware without issue that are verified. That may change in the future but currently they don't seem to be checking. Until custom firmware can be made of the latest versions it's hard to say if there is blocking in the latest.

Cool yeah I mean I suspect the worst case is they block or ban your IC but I’d just hate to take any chance at losing the best mod for AIQ!

#198 1 year ago

And now everyone in this thread is awaiting the 1.05 update to this mod. And THAT is how good this mod is… I know many of us are leaving the game on 1.03 despite how good the 1.05 update is.

#199 1 year ago

I guess I was living dangerously. When I bought this machine it had this mod pre-installed and I've since put about 400 games with Insider Connected enabled and haven't had any issues. I liked the new features of the 1.05 update so I used a second card to flash. Wow, hot take but I think the stock comic book art and "animations" are just bad. I'm not anti comic book art or animation either, just really phoned in IMO. Multiball lacks excitement without a good track. I still cringe when hulk portals in and drops on his head, feels like a PowerPoint animation. Eagerly awaiting next update, might take a stab at adding HD video and increasing the multiball music volume in pinball browser.

#200 1 year ago

It's all fine playing with custom code and IC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,924 (OBO)
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 16.00
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod/page/4?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.