• Latest reply 2 days ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
6C3C41B3-5803-4C2E-A539-1D136ECA26BD (resized).png
There are 313 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
1.02 for Pro and Prem/LE are in progress...please wait

Can't wait. Thank you so much for this!

Any chance we'll see "Shoot to Thrill" for IMM in this version?

#102 2 years ago

Really looking forward to what you come up with for your 1.02 release. Thank you so much for all of your work on this. It makes so much difference.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from berg0319:

Really looking forward to what you come up with for your 1.02 release. Thank you so much for all of your work on this. It makes so much difference.

Is this audio and video similar to the JP mod or just audio? Either way - very cool as I just got my AIQ and was hoping for something like this!

#104 2 years ago

Hi,

Stern Insider Connected Kits coming, i am not sure if it works with the 103 code .

1.02 for Prem/LE are ready (only 3 Videos for now) . Pro is in work...

#105 2 years ago

If the connected kits ruin music mods like this, Stern is going to sell a lot less machines to me.

Thank you so much for what you do and I can't wait to try the pro version.

#106 2 years ago

Luckily there was nothing worthwhile in the 1.03 code. Just the connect stuff and the achievements. No real game changes.

#107 2 years ago

This is awesome. I sent Spider a PM requesting a copy. Thank you so much for your work on this.

1 month later
#108 2 years ago

Hi , i ve an issue with spidermod 1.01 , i juste receive m'y topper . When i start a game , thé 4 gems stay lighted. When i put m'y sd card with original 1.01 , all work well. Where Can it come from ?

Thanks

PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpgPXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
#109 2 years ago

When I use the Etcher software my file writes to my SD card fine but it doesn’t play all the videos and sounds correctly so I’m trying to use the Win32 Disk Imager and I get this error every time at about the same point in the process. I’ve tried reformatting the SD card which is a 32GB card (brand new) and the same make and model of the one currently in my pin which runs the regular code no issues. Anyone have any thoughts?
671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg

#110 2 years ago

Hi,

use a 8GB SD Card like Stern‘s original SD Card.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
use a 8GB SD Card like Stern‘s original SD Card.

I got it working finally today. Thanks.

1 week later
#112 2 years ago

Hi,

i work on 1.03, please wait..

#113 2 years ago

I'd like a link to the 1.03 code for premium when it's up please.

#114 2 years ago

Wow can't wait for 1.03, playing with the original soundtrack of the movies is so much fun !!! Well done !!

#115 2 years ago

Anyone happen to have 1.02 of spiders code? I don’t have an insiders kit and was late to the party with my pin. I have a premium.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Anyone happen to have 1.02 of spiders code? I don’t have an insiders kit and was late to the party with my pin. I have a premium.

I’m looking, too, please!

#117 2 years ago

Hi, send a PM to spider directly , he will send you a link.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
i work on 1.03, please wait..

Can't wait. Thank you for this!

#119 2 years ago

1.03 is coming soon..Pro is work in Progress

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

1.03 is coming soon..Pro is work in Progress

Thank you!!! Super excited for this!

#121 2 years ago

For Prem/LE PM me, pro arrives in a few hours

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

For Prem/LE PM me, pro arrives in a few hours

Does this add Shoot to Thrill for Iron Man Multiball? I know it was discussed before.

Either way thank you so much!

#123 2 years ago

Hi,

Shoot to Thrill for Iron Man Multiball hasn't been included because I haven't managed to get a good loop done yet, the song length is a problem..

#124 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

I noticed that this time around it looks like some of the videos were replaced with movie footage, which is different than the previous version.

Is this going to be standard for the mod going forward? I admittedly like keeping all of the comic art even with music being replaced. I haven't played enough to know if it's the majority of the art or not but I noticed it for the falcon footage as well as Thor multi-ball stuff.

Appreciate all your work either way!

#125 2 years ago

Only what was really useful and possible was added, by no means everything

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

No worries, The last version I believe was just a sound mod so I was just confirming that the video inclusions are the only way this is going to be available now. I like them, but my wife isn't a fan, likes the comic style art. Need to see if the old version still works so I can swap it for her on occasion!

#127 2 years ago

I wouldn't downgrade..then I'd rather take the 1.03 stern SD card

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Your mod is a game changer and has re-enthused me for AIQ. Much more exciting that the kind of blasé music in the original. Even like the new clips added, which seem to match up in a way with the comics, since some are sort of colorized, like Falcon. Just wish the music files could be a little more clear, without some white noise in them. No way to make music higher quality files, i.e., less compressed? I suppose there is no way to make Thor music longer, meaning more of a longer part of the song, when the ball playing times are longer? Thanks so much for your time and effort. It is so kind of you to share.

#129 2 years ago

Thanks, I worked with high-quality sounds, the Stern software unfortunately pulls the level down.
Unfortunately, you can only change the music as Stern tells you to in terms of time, everything that is longer is cut off. If pinsoundboards were compatible with Stern Spike Software, you could create true marvels‍♂️

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Thanks, I worked with high-quality sounds, the Stern software unfortunately pulls the level down.

Is that still happening with Pinball Browser 8? Last I worked on Avengers was using version 7 and saw the same issue with the sound quality, so I just stopped with my videos changes/additions. Need to update all the video to code 1.03 though and thought maybe I'd revisit the audio again.

#131 2 years ago

I couldn't edit the Pro version with the last PB, only rushing.
I have an LE with a better power amp, the sounds even clearer to me than, for example, to friends who have Pro or Premium. Even the music from Stern doesn't sound clear with them. With the current PB I was able to edit the Pro version again. As I said, nothing changes in the bass settings, only in the Music and Speech menu. Anything else causes problems with the sound.

Now try to replace some voice samples...,like i am Iron Man etc..could come with the next update...

#132 2 years ago

Thanks again for all your hard work, Spider. This mod is great. I'm using the Pro version, but I'm noticing some of the videos don't seem to play properly in the game. The background video or image seems to lag behind and get stuck. On ball end during the bonus countdown, it doesn't play the the BonusBG video, it just shows the numbers on whatever the last screen was and proceeds to the next ball. The Regular Skill Shot and Match videos also don't play. Some videos like the Intro and Thor MB seem to play fine. Any idea what would be wrong?

#133 2 years ago

what kind of SD card do you use?

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

what kind of SD card do you use?

Sandisk Ultra 16gb SD card

#135 2 years ago

I'm having a similar issue but I'm also assuming it might be my SD card. Would love a recommendation for one that works especially well.

#136 2 years ago

Hi,

i use only 8GB Class10 (90MB/s; 600x)
Transcend SD Cards.

Stern Original SD Card is 8GB class10.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from Spider:

Hi,
i use only 8GB Class10 (90MB/s; 600x)
Transcend SD Cards.
Stern Original SD Card is 8GB class10.

I found the issue. I was using Etcher to mount the image to the SD card. I switched to using Win32Diskimager, and it works great now. All videos play properly and in sequence. I'm also trying out a loop of Shoot to Thrill for Iron Man MB, (only 48 seconds is hard to work with ) and so far, so good! Thanks again, Spider!

#138 2 years ago

If using Win32 Disk Imager, do I "read" or "write" the file to the SD card?

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from Whifflebat:

I found the issue. I was using Etcher to mount the image to the SD card. I switched to using Win32Diskimager, and it works great now. All videos play properly and in sequence. I'm also trying out a loop of Shoot to Thrill for Iron Man MB, (only 48 seconds is hard to work with ) and so far, so good! Thanks again, Spider!

This solved the problem for me as well.

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

If using Win32 Disk Imager, do I "read" or "write" the file to the SD card?

Write the file

#141 2 years ago

Thanks. Trying that now. Came out blank on the SD card the first time.

#142 2 years ago

Notice game freeze at the end of a game, which causes it to stay on match sequence. Also, game crashes and reboots occasionally. Any thoughts on that?

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Notice game freeze at the end of a game, which causes it to stay on match sequence. Also, game crashes and reboots occasionally. Any thoughts on that?

I had the same issues originally. I had mounted the code onto the sd card using Etcher. I started again and mounted using Win32Diskimager and it's been working great, no lag, freezes or crashes since.

#144 2 years ago

Only use Win32Diskimager and 8GB Class 10 SD Card like Stern

#145 2 years ago

I only work on Macs, so I have been using balenaEtcher. Is there a better tool to use on Macs?

#146 2 years ago

My AIQ is arriving soon, but I’d like to get the card ordered.

Is it a regular SD card, or a micro SD card?

Thanks

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

My AIQ is arriving soon, but I’d like to get the card ordered.
Is it a regular SD card, or a micro SD card?
Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FDNFMP6/ref=ya_aw_od_pi

These are the ones I order. I like keeping different versions of games.

#148 2 years ago

I used a 16GB card, but can confirm the same issue and resolution here - using Etcher causes the videos to freeze, whereas using Win32Diskimager there is no problem.

Edit: also just have to mention the bonus screen video - really like the way that plays out with the sounds!

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I used a 16GB card, but can confirm the same issue and resolution here - using Etcher causes the videos to freeze, whereas using Win32Diskimager there is no problem.
Edit: also just have to mention the bonus screen video - really like the way that plays out with the sounds!

I have this issue with freezing, but I only have access to Macs, so win32Diskimager is not an option . Is there a better option for Mac users?

#150 2 years ago

Someone in another group told me that this code has the midnight madness mode added back in? Is that true?

I didn't have my machine when that was in the regular code, if so is it simply accessed by playing at midnight? Something a little more complicated?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 313 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.