CA2C9DD9-641A-40F9-8555-3DB183B17A6F (resized).jpeg
645856BA-EABF-43F2-B250-93290EF7D2BC (resized).jpeg
DF10615E-056D-48B1-AD92-849223695091 (resized).jpeg
D74263EA-437B-4774-9F2B-25C3F7C6429D (resized).jpeg
05422D9A-0F5C-4DFE-AFAF-A7255BE0447F (resized).jpeg
DF980AF3-8CF0-4DDC-ACD4-C2B96424B8CA (resized).jpeg
giphy.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

I like where that Sanctum is heading!!!!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Sanctum prototype. Video coming soon. [quoted image]

I'm in!!!!

#22 3 years ago

As brilliant as the Sanctum looks, it will need a matching Stark/Avengers tower for it to look and blend right on the pin!

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The tower in design. Should have it the game this week. [quoted image]

Very Nice!! How far down will the legs down the side descend, same as the OEM version?

3 weeks later
#94 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks great, but the Dr Strange plastic that flashes downward onto the disc isn't used with this sanctum?

That flashes thru the upper round window instead.

#98 3 years ago

Got the Sanctum and Ramp lights installed, waiting on the Stark Tower, hopefully it will ship soon. Any plans for a Pym building to cover the VUK area??

5894E443-E274-416F-9D28-7F0EB82B7C3B.jpeg5894E443-E274-416F-9D28-7F0EB82B7C3B.jpeg
#105 3 years ago
Quoted from fastchef:

Hey guys, I’m considering getting these mods and have a question on the sanctum. Now that the light moved from shooting over the disk to straight at you does it give light on the disk or it doesn’t really change.

The flasher that was above the disk is now behind the top round Sanctum window, so it is not directly aimed at the disk. To me this is perfectly fine...

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone else having the Problem that the Tower didn’t get deep enough to cover the ball1 lock led ?[quoted image]

Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone else having the Problem that the Tower didn’t get deep enough to cover the ball1 lock led ?[quoted image]

Quoted from Tlamb:

I had same issue and gave feedback.

Quoted from tdiddy:

Same ....just installed ......I notice that theres a cut out for the magnet ..... I'm wondering if it is getting hung up there.....possibly take a dremel to that area and dig out 1/8 of and inch to get it to seat lower.... or take a piece of styrene and cut it into a thin strip to extend the tower by an 1/8 to cover led just a little more..... the glare off the habit trail is the worst though

Quoted from CashMoney:

Yes! I had the same issue and thought it was just mine. I’ll be sure to give feedback. That green light in your face is brutal...

Just checked my Premium. Same issue. What is happening is the left rear hidden corner of the Tower is being stopped by the plastic over the upper left outer orbit ramp. As you press down on the building you can see the plastic move, and reaching around the back you can feel the left rear resting on the plastic.

Next time I need to raise the playfield the tower is coming out as is the Dremel. Little disappointed with this kind of fit issue for the price...at least if done right that area is hidden so the cutout won't be seen in the Tower.

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Keep us posted please wondering how think the plastic is in this section

I'm planning on grinding down the rear left corner of the tower. I'm not trimming that plastic, Stern's plastic can easily crack in too many undesired ways even if careful.

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Definitely not, I deinstalled the magnet and it’s still the same. I also think that the metal where the opto boards are mounted hit the top[quoted image]

That may be as well, but we won’t know until we can get it from bottoming out on the ramp plastic at the left rear. See my post above.

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

On mine there is space between the tower and the left rear plastic

That’s what I thought as well. Press down on the top of the Tower, you will see that plastic move. It’s touching in the left rear, not visible from the front.

I do wish Tmezel would speak up on this issue.....

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Not to pile on with the issues but did anyone have an issue with the sanctum mod? I had to drill out the mounting holes for my screws to fit. Then the square guides for the LED boards were to small for the board to fit so i had to carefully cut those bigger with a knife.

Had the square guide issues, also made them bigger with a knife. 2 sided guides like they did for the top versus the 3 sided guides would have solved that....

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Thanks for putting the effort in on the fix on this but I’m not sure its fully fixes the problem. The problem I still have is that the inserts on the tower are not lined up with the LED’s on the board. The led is about 1/8” below the insert on my game. As this stacks up to the top insert it gets more noticeable. It looks more like light bleed over than a direct light behind. The inserts need to be shifted down if the entire tower is not going to drop down any further.

Agree 100%. The question I have for MezelMods is that going forward are the revised Towers going to have the green lenses line up correctly with the LEDs by adjusting the assembly downward as it should be, or are they going to be the same as this "fix" by just gluing on a piece of plastic, extending the bottom of the assembly, and the LEDs miss the green lenses? If the future Towers will be changed to have the green lenses lined up correctly I feel the first run buyers should be given the option to swap out their faulty towers for the newer corrected versions at no cost to the buyers.

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Potential tower buyer here... waiting to see the response. Would like to hear feedback from other buyers as to whether they feel the led positioning with respect to the green lenses is satisfactory with the original. Sometimes things get blown out of proportion on Pinside (say it isn’t so), so I’m having difficulty determining what to do. Previous response by the company to a post above to “email support for more details” (I’m paraphrasing) didn’t sit well with me. What is the public response for this with regards to the led vs lens position?

Your sentiment is perfectly understandable, and believe me when I say that Tower looks fantastic overall, but for the cost it should. I've been a Mezelmods buyers many times over, and had no problem purchasing this for the price based upon their past standards of quality products. This is not up to their normal standards.

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

after seeing the fix i decide to try myself with a dremel. What a nightmare !
First i demount the tower and the whole ramp. i removed the optoboard to see where i have to cut the tower. I first dremel the sides and the corner of the back from the tower. It looks so much better, but still not enough ,i had to set the wires of the tower flasher to an other position and voila it fits. I remounted the opto boards and bring everything back in position. i found out that now the connectors of the opto boards hit the tower some dremel correction and then it fits. I mount the ramp back to the playfield, bring back the coil at the top of the ramp and reinstall the tower and now the screw of the towercoil hit the top.
So again time to dremel the top at the middle. After 3 hours of work it fits now perfectly.
if you try to do it yourself, you have to remount the tower ramp otherwise you will not see where to dremel this tower.
not what i expected for such an expensive toy
here are some pictures...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not for the faint of heart......wow!!!!

2 weeks later
#158 3 years ago

mrs_mezelmods I've seen a couple of pics of the plastic above the Sanctum target that holds the Sanctum tower and covers the lowest pop bumper getting broken. Any chance of getting a clear plastic protector being made for that?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,924 (OBO)
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-development-thread-by-mezelmods?tu=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.