1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AIQ PoMC Comic Code 2023-03-19 awesome1 first game play (resized).jpg
DDF09921-850B-45BF-A82D-E0815D43819C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider awesome1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

Very interested when you have the Premium version ready. Nice work!

1 week later
#28 1 year ago

Thank you and nice job on the AIQ code PoMC ! Very well done!

First, before making the change, I wrote down notes of any default settings I had changed previously like reducing trough eject power, sound settings for aftermarket speakers, never reset high scores, etc... I kept the notes with the factory SD card and put in the coin box in a Ziploc bag.

I used Win32DiskImager to write to the SD card and startup was like turning on a NIB game for the first time including Wi-Fi setup. After setup I did have to turn the game off and back on for Insider Connected to recognize my QR code or Home Team, but then it worked fine which I think may be normal first time experience.

I haven't been playing AIQ as much lately and have over 3800 games played on my Premium and have "finished the game" many times. The things this custom code addresses were the weaknesses of AIQ and it was true to the comic theme, so I was looking forward to trying it out to "freshen up" the gameplay experience.

I only put one game on it, but it was one of my better games at 5.6 Billion! I beat Thanos Attacks with 1B Super Victory Laps and got to Battle Thanos with all 6 gems. The only things I missed out on were that I had both Computer Frenzy Multiball and Trophy Mania ready when I drained my final ball. Getting that deep into the game and no problems with the code at all and I probably didn't notice every change, but it was all very well done and the music was much more upbeat, which I enjoyed and welcomed.

I am looking forward to playing more AIQ again to keep noticing the changes and how they improve gameplay.

After playing, I can confirm that Insider Connected was working as expected. IC still showed all of my previous game stats for AIQ, but under my actual machine, the scores had been reset, which I expected since they are saved on the removed SD card. (pic included).

AIQ PoMC Comic Code 2023-03-19 awesome1 first game play (resized).jpgAIQ PoMC Comic Code 2023-03-19 awesome1 first game play (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider awesome1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106?tu=awesome1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.