• Latest reply 11 years ago by Zdoor
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
IMG_0117.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Great vid, yes your right on the promo vid thing....

that kicked ass !

thanks for posting....

#64 11 years ago

Rare Hero siad :

It matters. It's a "polish" thing and real voices or real-ish voices are more true the license. You're right though, when you're playing - it's low priority...it doesn't diminish from the fun. However, it's still baffling why the custom voices aren't even sound-alikes. It IS possible to find people who somewhat sound like Downey Jr. or Sam Jackson. Say what you will about the sound-alikes for Shrek, Donkey, or Jack Sparrow...whether they're 100% or not, they are absolutely TRYING to sound like those characters. The guy doing Ironman's voice isn't remotely trying to sound like the Tony Stark we know from the movies. Anyway, the game is super fun, but the voice thing truly keeps it from being an "impulse purchase" for me.

This is exactly what i have been trying to say, and it is 100% how i feel about the audio in the game...

And i have HULK #66 sitting in the lineup...

I have a great time playing this game....

but to me it could have been so much better executed in that department...

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Yeah, the dots are nifty. I really like the Capt. America pop bumper animation. But I especially like the Hulk multiball start coupled with the great ROOARRR he makes. Probably sound amazing with a sub added.

Probably sound amazing with a sub added.</

It does !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-gameplay-hd?tu=gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.