• Latest reply 11 years ago by Zdoor
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
IMG_0117.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmproductions.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So due to so many pinsiders wanting some nice crisp HD footage of actual gameplay, I decided to throw this together really quick.
You'll notice about 1/2 through the video reach in to grab a piece of plastic that snapped off the hulk ramp when my go pro camera fell from the backglass. Any case, hope you like the longer 10 ball play. I'm still a pretty novice player so I thought the 10 ball would be better than a short 3 ball game so we could see more of the modes etc.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Loved the production value.

Thanks!! I could really do a lot better. Like I said, I did this really quick!!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Cool vid. You should make a demo reel of it and send it to Jody and George at Stern.
In life ... If you don't ask, you don't get.
Could be the best $5 courier bag you ever send.
rd.

I think I'll do another video and send it to them Is there a contact address on the website??

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

From what I can gather...to start the vs. mode...you have to complete a character mode and then start the mode again for that character....which will turn into a vs mode.
I had hawkeye vs black widow

Yeah! I think you're right. I did start a hulk vs. Thor vs mode once. Not in this video.

#27 11 years ago

I think you have to collect all the avengers before heli carrier or battle for earth

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Sooo much easier to describe the game in HD video Awesome! Now keep the glass off until I get there I'm feeling a high score coming on !! lol

Home all day Don!

#34 11 years ago

Sweeeeeet!!!!!

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

What video software did you use to put that together? Did you edit 1080p?

Yes!! I filmed in full 1080p on a large sensor camera. Then edited and rendered out as full HD. Thanks for watching. Sorry I'm such a horrible player. I'm getting better though

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

Cool video. iMovie is pretty neat with what you can do in a short time. Would've been better if done with proper lighting and not completely in the dark.
Thanks for the post though.

Psshht. Trust me ninjadog, the proper way to shoot this was the way it was done. You can't light a lighted object more than the original output of said object. Film school 101 dude. But I wouldn't expect u to understand.

Btw. iMovie blows. I always use final cut, premier, after effects , Vegas etc.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Thanks for joining the team!
HEY MR CMP, ITS EARLY IN UTAH BRO. DO IT! PLEASE
C'MON MAN!
* Pinside Donation in your name if you can make it happen before Midnight Utah time bro bro!
Cheers
P.C.E.

Lol. You guys crack me up
I'd love to do another vid. Perhaps a bit higher quality. Multiple cameras etc. go big on the production value. Ha ha what say you guys??

Quoted from ninjadoug:

No need to get harsh man. The PAPA videos are the standard I would say, and they are not filmed in the dark.

Wasn't trying to be harsh. I agree the papa videos are good too but you can't even really see the light shows etc. that's really what people wanted to see here anyways.

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Thank you for the video, and please send my regrets to your ramp. You took seeing that a lot better than I would have

Not a huge deal. Just a tiny piece broke. I unscrewed what was left.
Doesn't effect gameplay either.

#95 11 years ago

so no dice on the new vid huh

Just no time tonight. I was on a roll playing tron and TF. Gotta give those games love too. Lol

#100 11 years ago

Cmon bro! Give us some new 10 ball vids

Lol. Ha ha. You guys crack me up!!!! Unfortunately I've been really busy. My avengers still only has less than 60 plays on it. Ha ha.

#104 11 years ago

It only takes you 25 min total including game play

Yes. The gameplay is quick...because I suck!! But the uploading the video takes hours!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmproductions.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-gameplay-hd?tu=cmproductions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.