Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Zdoor
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg
IMG_0117.JPG

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Lol. Ha ha. You guys crack me up!!!! Unfortunately I've been really busy. My Avengers still only has less than 60 plays on it. Ha ha.

It only takes you 25 min total including game play

#102 6 years ago

Next time just grab the ball as it's draining, you can get more modes. Or if you really want to cheat, roll the ball at the lit targets. LMAO.

#103 6 years ago

Great vid. I wasnt excited to play this game until now. The light show is amazing. I dislike the voices but that not enought for me to complain.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

It only takes you 25 min total including game play

Yes. The gameplay is quick...because I suck!! But the uploading the video takes hours!!!

#105 6 years ago

Yes. The gameplay is quick...because I suck!!

At least you're good at video editing ...

#106 6 years ago

moarrr please.

but seriously, if you do have the time it will be appreciated!

#107 6 years ago

Great video. Convinced me to pull the trigger on an LE.

#108 6 years ago

Chris, sounds like your public needs MORE I happily volunteer to come over and help Text on it's way...

#109 6 years ago

Yes. The gameplay is quick...because I suck!! But the uploading the video takes hours!!!

Its allgood bro. I suck so much at pinball that I'm considered the Monica Lewinsky around these parts. Anyways, you have a great collection and YOU get to play at HOME!

Quoted from Don1:

Chris, sounds like your public needs MORE I happily volunteer to come over and help Text on it's way...

Get over there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Cheers,
PorkChopExpress

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Wise!

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I'll put my money on "you'll be happy you did"

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Can I come over and play it? I will help set it up.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Can I come over and play it? I will help set it up.

I'll post when it is all setup and ready to play so people can come check it out

#114 6 years ago

Stoked for ya paul

#115 6 years ago

I'd love to play one and try it out. From the video, I am not impressed by the voices. I actually think it is worse then XMen & TDK. I like the Hulk.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'd love to play one and try it out. From the video, I am not impressed by the voices. I actually think it is worse then XMen & TDK. I like the Hulk.

To each their own. But, I own Xmen and think the voices are considerably better...

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I actually think it is worse then XMen & TDK. I like the Hulk.

That's the problem. You think but you don't know. You'll know when you play, and like most of the people that have played it, you'll probably not mind the voices then. Or maybe you will. I think.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

To each their own. But, I own Xmen and think the voices are considerably better...

The voices are mixed better which makes them less offensive. The problem with X-Men is that the music and sound FX lower when voices are played - and on top of that, Storm and Beast aren't mixed correctly which just makes it sound like some assholes yelling into a microphone in your gameroom. X-Men has over 20 character voices, 2 are offensively bad...the problem could be made WAY better by just mixing it right and not lowering the music/FX levels when they talk.

Avengers has only a handful of voices, 2 are really good (Hulk and the alien voices), the rest are OK to poor, but non-annoying. That's X-Men's main prob w/ Beast and Storm...ANNOYING.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Avengers has only a handful of voices, 2 are really good (Hulk and the alien voices), the rest are OK to poor, but non-annoying. That's X-Men's main prob w/ Beast and Storm...ANNOYING.

Thanks for backing me up on that one Greg. That is exactly my take.
The audio volumes on Storm and Beast are terrible. Storm screams at you while you play her mode.
I was impressed they had jackpot calls during the Hulk Multiball.
From what I heard from the video, I couldn't relate the voices to characters in the movie.
Is there any voice material pulled from the actual Avengers movie.

The DOTS are awesome on the video. Galvez does an awesome job.

#120 6 years ago

hm.......

images.jpg

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah, the dots are nifty. I really like the Capt. America pop bumper animation. But I especially like the Hulk multiball start coupled with the great ROOARRR he makes. Probably sound amazing with a sub added.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have owned all three games and by far avengers has the best voices it is not even close. AVENGERS ROCKS

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks for backing me up on that one Greg. That is exactly my take.
The audio volumes on Storm and Beast are terrible. Storm screams at you while you play her mode.
I was impressed they had jackpot calls during the Hulk Multiball.
From what I heard from the video, I couldn't relate the voices to characters in the movie.
Is there any voice material pulled from the actual Avengers movie.

No audio from the movie which kinda blows because the Ironman sound alike is not very good when he says "I'm bringing the party to you". That would have been a great clip to pull from the movie.
All in all, I'm fine with the audio though... it works but I would love to have real Ironman and Samuel L Jackson clips.

#124 6 years ago

I watched dome Avengers cartoons on Netflix to ear he voices used there.

#nerdfact

#125 6 years ago

Honestly. I hate it when they mix real movie clip voices with impersonators voices. It sounds cheap. Stick to one or the other.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The voices are mixed better which makes them less offensive. The problem with X-Men is that the music and sound FX lower when voices are played - and on top of that, Storm and Beast aren't mixed correctly which just makes it sound like some assholes yelling into a microphone in your gameroom. X-Men has over 20 character voices, 2 are offensively bad...the problem could be made WAY better by just mixing it right and not lowering the music/FX levels when they talk.

Agree to disagree. I think the Avengers voices are better despite how its mixed. The sound effects are not even close IMO. Avengers is MUCH better.

#127 6 years ago

This machine looks amazing! Anyone know of any appearing in the UK?

#128 6 years ago

As far as xmen is concerned. You cant beat Wolverine, iceman, cyclops, and Xavier voices. Those are some of the best in a pin. Though I haven't heard TAV yet, except in videos.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Agree to disagree. I think the Avengers voices are better despite how its mixed. The sound effects are not even close IMO. Avengers is MUCH better.

Wait, doesn't this directly contradict what you were saying earlier?

Quoted from Zdoor:

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Yeah, the dots are nifty. I really like the Capt. America pop bumper animation. But I especially like the Hulk multiball start coupled with the great ROOARRR he makes. Probably sound amazing with a sub added.

Probably sound amazing with a sub added.</

It does !

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Wait, doesn't this directly contradict what you were saying earlier?

Poor wording on my part. To be clear, as an owner of both I think avengers voices are better than Xmen. Sound effects its not even close. I think Avengers is much better. Maybe my favorite of all my pins. The effectrs are awesome IMO

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside