• Latest reply 11 years ago by Zdoor
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
IMG_0117.JPG
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Just color matched the 6 backboard flashers with CT's LED flashers. Makes the color sharper. I love the light show on this game. IT's up their with AC/DC just more colorful.

Pictures please!

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Greg, I think someone said these the official cartoon voices....you can appreciate cartoon can't you?

There are lots of Avengers cartoons, but here's a recent one: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

The guy doing Ironman's voice is CLEARLY inspired by Downey Jr....and that is NOT the same actor doing the voice in the pin.

In any case, this isn't a cartoon license, it's a movie license. The pin's "storyline" is from the movie, and many of the lines spoken by the characters are from the movie. So - sound-alikes would be the way to go, and it shouldn't cost more than a non-sound-alike.

#53 11 years ago

Not sure it will show up Ill try. hold on a sec.

#54 11 years ago

Do you know this shot was NOT easy to get. I had to Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait for it....

IMG_0117.JPGIMG_0117.JPG

#55 11 years ago

I tried color matching each led above the character but it was a little dark so I put some whites back in.

#56 11 years ago

I think the VO work for the game is pretty good. The lines written are also good and go along well with the games theme.

#57 11 years ago

Thanks for doing this! Looks awesome. Game looks fun

#58 11 years ago

Nice! I like the color matched better. Looks sharp.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

What video software did you use to put that together? Did you edit 1080p?

Yes!! I filmed in full 1080p on a large sensor camera. Then edited and rendered out as full HD. Thanks for watching. Sorry I'm such a horrible player. I'm getting better though

#60 11 years ago

Thor voice sounds good . Do you think they will add jackpot callouts to loki like hulk does?

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

Thor voice sounds good . Do you think they will add jackpot callouts to loki like hulk does?

"Evil Jackpot!" "Smarmy Jackpot!" "Douchebag Jackpot!"

#62 11 years ago

Hulk is a funny man. With all of his movements he really comes alive. My friend came over and was blown away by him. He's not really a pinhead.

#63 11 years ago

6:55 sounds like "Bi****s, assemble!"

#64 11 years ago

Rare Hero siad :

It matters. It's a "polish" thing and real voices or real-ish voices are more true the license. You're right though, when you're playing - it's low priority...it doesn't diminish from the fun. However, it's still baffling why the custom voices aren't even sound-alikes. It IS possible to find people who somewhat sound like Downey Jr. or Sam Jackson. Say what you will about the sound-alikes for Shrek, Donkey, or Jack Sparrow...whether they're 100% or not, they are absolutely TRYING to sound like those characters. The guy doing Ironman's voice isn't remotely trying to sound like the Tony Stark we know from the movies. Anyway, the game is super fun, but the voice thing truly keeps it from being an "impulse purchase" for me.

This is exactly what i have been trying to say, and it is 100% how i feel about the audio in the game...

And i have HULK #66 sitting in the lineup...

I have a great time playing this game....

but to me it could have been so much better executed in that department...

#65 11 years ago

Great video,Looks like a fun pin!!

#66 11 years ago

Thanks for the pic CG. It looks nice with the color matched flashers.

#67 11 years ago

I like the led flashers so far.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I like the led flashers so far.

I've come around on LED flashers...they look pretty awesome in blue, white, green and purple ...however, I think yellow and red look the same w/ LED or incandescent flashers. That's my tip of the day to save you a couple of bucks!

#69 11 years ago

I typically change them in all of my pins. Not always though. TAF for instance looks better imo original.

#70 11 years ago

Thanks for posting. Looks great. If they released this video on day 1 they'd have sold out twice as fast.

#71 11 years ago

Cool video. iMovie is pretty neat with what you can do in a short time. Would've been better if done with proper lighting and not completely in the dark.

Thanks for the post though.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I typically change them in all of my pins. Not always though. TAF for instance looks better imo original.

Hmmm...I haven't changed my playfield flashers on TAF yet...however, I've got the PBL style flashers in the 3 topper sockets...WHOAAAA does it look rad. I might change the playfield white dome flashers to LEDs to get that cool white look...but prob leave the others alone.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

Cool video. iMovie is pretty neat with what you can do in a short time. Would've been better if done with proper lighting and not completely in the dark.
Thanks for the post though.

Psshht. Trust me ninjadog, the proper way to shoot this was the way it was done. You can't light a lighted object more than the original output of said object. Film school 101 dude. But I wouldn't expect u to understand.

Btw. iMovie blows. I always use final cut, premier, after effects , Vegas etc.

#74 11 years ago

Thanks for the video. I was definitely on the fence but now leaning toward a purchase. Looks like a challenging game.

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Psshht. Trust me ninjadog, the proper way to shoot this was the way it was done. You can't light a lighted object more than the original output of said object. Film school 101 dude. But I wouldn't expect u to understand.

No need to get harsh man. The PAPA videos are the standard I would say, and they are not filmed in the dark.

#76 11 years ago

Great video, thanks for posting. Still not sure on the gameplay till I get a chance to play, but it sure looks terrific cosmetically.

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

No need to get harsh man. The PAPA videos are the standard I would say, and they are not filmed in the dark.

this is better because we can hear the machine . papa is good but talking all the way through it and effects turned down. cmproductions is better

#78 11 years ago

They do not talk all the way through the PAPA gameplay videos, just the tutorial and tournament ones.

I did say it was a cool movie. But I guess I just wouldn't understand

#79 11 years ago

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER 10 BALL VIDEO! DO IT!

Sorry for all caps but i wanted to get your attention bc i have watched this video 4 times now.
Please help a brother out. Will You?
Gracias,
PorkChopExpress

#80 11 years ago

Thanks a lot for taking the time to make this. Great job and most appreciated. I concur that I'd love to see another one.

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Sorry for all caps but i wanted to get your attention bc i have watched this video 4 times now.
Please help a brother out. Will You?
Gracias,
PorkChopExpress

This +1

#82 11 years ago

Hilarious! Full-on LOL. Oh, and +1.

#83 11 years ago

Thanks for joining the team!

HEY MR CMP, ITS EARLY IN UTAH BRO. DO IT! PLEASE

C'MON MAN!

* Pinside Donation in your name if you can make it happen before Midnight Utah time bro bro!

Cheers
P.C.E.

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from itsmarkda:

Hilarious! Full-on LOL. Oh, and +1.

welcome to the team bro

#85 11 years ago

Thanks for joining the team!
HEY MR CMP, ITS EARLY IN UTAH BRO. DO IT! PLEASE
C'MON MAN!
* Pinside Donation in your name if you can make it happen before Midnight Utah time bro bro!
Cheers
P.C.E.

Lol. You guys crack me up
I'd love to do another vid. Perhaps a bit higher quality. Multiple cameras etc. go big on the production value. Ha ha what say you guys??

Quoted from ninjadoug:

Wasn't trying to be harsh. I agree the papa videos are good too but you can't even really see the light shows etc. that's really what people wanted to see here anyways.

#86 11 years ago

Yes, please!

#87 11 years ago

DO IT. DO IT NOW

#88 11 years ago

Thank you for the video, and please send my regrets to your ramp. You took seeing that a lot better than I would have

#89 11 years ago

No need for added work or production. Just more video. And play better this time.

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Thank you for the video, and please send my regrets to your ramp. You took seeing that a lot better than I would have

Not a huge deal. Just a tiny piece broke. I unscrewed what was left.
Doesn't effect gameplay either.

#91 11 years ago

Just finished playing some rounds with the boys set mine to 5 ball since the kids are 11 and 6. Opened up captian america vs loki and hulk vs loki this game is fun.

#92 11 years ago

I miss the bigger scoring of the older games. I don't believe Stern has changed there scoring in a while. WOZ better increase there points on the final version of game. It draws people in especially those who don't normally play pinball.

#93 11 years ago

Not a huge deal. Just a tiny piece broke. I unscrewed what was left.
Doesn't effect gameplay either.

so no dice on the new vid huh

#94 11 years ago

Great vid . Thanks for posting .

Avengers looks like a great game to play . Can't believe Stern went back to the split screen score thing where a lot of the time it has your score in both segments .

#95 11 years ago

so no dice on the new vid huh

Just no time tonight. I was on a roll playing tron and TF. Gotta give those games love too. Lol

#97 11 years ago

are there different modes on this or just thor vs ironman and black widow vs etc etc . are they different to play ? sorry , thats 2 separate questions

#98 11 years ago

You first light the Avengers then as you hit them there are modes. I battled the helo carrier then as I hit them I released battles between the avengers that were multi balls as well. kept going on and on. Awesome!!

#99 11 years ago

Cmon bro! Give us some new 10 ball vids

#100 11 years ago

Cmon bro! Give us some new 10 ball vids

Lol. Ha ha. You guys crack me up!!!! Unfortunately I've been really busy. My avengers still only has less than 60 plays on it. Ha ha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-gameplay-hd/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.