Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#499 3 years ago

I'm really curious about the display layout and the animations, can't wait for the gameplay reveal streams

#501 3 years ago

the same guy who coded IMDN and JP. I believe Keith figures out rules and he makes them happen.

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from mwthatch:

They must put in Co-op going forward!

My hope would be for co-op to be a unique experience that changes the rules even slightly to accommodate multiple players and give you something different. We shall see going forward.

#1067 3 years ago

Im kind of wondering how useful the upper flipper will be if that right ramp is shootable from both of the bottom flippers as well. That just leaves the side loop shot as upper flipper exclusive.

I don't expect it to be like Hobbit's upper flipper or anything. But I guess it will likely just come down to how the code/rules implement it. Like if looping that Upper Flipper to right ramp is important to some rules feature.

I look forward to some full gameplay video to answer these vitally important questions.

#1069 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Also the spinner, also the sanctum target shot that is right there as well

But the lower flippers can hit those two as well, no?

#1071 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm also guessing some sort of combo scoring repeating the Gauntlet ramp from the upper flipper since it feeds right back but who knows

Yeah. I have full confidence in the code. Im as confident in the code as I am when I hear ZY is the artist on a game.

#1096 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stores them. Same mech as F2K.

Its hard to say how "staging" the balls will work in the rules, but the mech does look to be able to handle 3 separate balls. It seems like it will play into the way that any Gem Quest (modes?) will be be able to be a multiball. Maybe X number of revolutions then hit the sanctum target to lift the disc to lock a ball, lock up to 3 balls before starting a Gem Quest? I wouldn't be surprised if the white gem looking shots around the playfield light the Gem Quests.

Looking forward to the gameplay reveal so I can stop speculating based on images and start analyzing based on video!

#1727 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I'm assuming there's a small coil for each of those little ball retaining arms.

I'd guess it's just a single coil that is linked to all 3 of them. It pulls in long enough for a ball to roll by and then it releases, and then does it again until the right number of balls are where they should be. Just a guess though.

#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I'd like to see a reverse mode where you can plays as Thanos or maybe a vs mode so you can fight for control of the gems vs the Avengers in 1v1, 2v1, 3v1.

That's a great idea, it would definitely step up the whole "Challenge" thing they've started doing.

Quoted from djsoup:

I agree that the Trophy cups seem a bit out of place with the theme, but its minor.

I agree, I could definitely live with it, but there's gotta be some sort of Marvel Universe collectible that makes sense in their place. Especially when the Ultimate Wizard Mode is based around them. At least from a theme integration perspective, it seems strange.

#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

"Change GEMS" question I had earlier in the thread? The insert is on the right Pym target with no VUK, so it can't hold the ball to actually move the GEMS around.

On the Prem stream I believe the answer was that you shoot the right (Gauntlet) ramp and the ball will get trapped by the post above the upper flipper. this will give you time to change gems before releasing the ball.

In addition, I believe starting a gem quest will work the same way.

Edit: just looked at a playfield picture and you're right about the insert. hopefully it all makes sense on the pro.

Edit2: alright, it turns out you qualify it by shooting the pim target when kit and THEN shooting the right ramp. mystery solved!

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hope there’s a setting to make the flips more limited. You get like 8-10 extra flips per made shot. Seems like the limited flips will rarely come into play. Can’t wait to check it out though.

There should be an option to turn off the persistent ball save too, that would force you to use a few more flips to gain control.

#2001 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The fact that is made up of 3 lots of DNA bugs the hell out of me as the Kraken was originally going to be a mode in Deadpool but they removed it for some reason.

yeah. it doesnt seem quite right. a Kraken Mb equivalent to sauron would round it out nicely. but I guess the idea is that Cable takes care of the Kraken while Deadpool is dealing with the other 2.

1 month later
#2506 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

on the Premium all you need to hit is the ramp shot and any shot that you're hitting solid would go up the ramp so it needs adjusted on the Pro. Please Stern I don't know if anyone else has noticed this?

The rationale for making you shoot the PRO Capt Marvel shot more times, is that the PRO shot is easier to successfully make and can be hit from a backhand. So even though you MAY get the PREM shot in one try, it's not a guarantee. Id say it's likely that the PRO code is designed specifically to require 2 shots, or 1 perfect shot.

You could always add some lubricant to the spinner, or adjust the switch tension to try and make the spinner "more spinny".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=shaub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.