Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#890 3 years ago

This game looks awesome. I have no room to put it, but I think I'm in for one of these! Re: this designer, I've got a JP Premium, and I can respect the fact that it is hard, I've bricked more shots in that game than Shaq has free throws. But I can get around that, it's on my skill (or lack thereof). What drives me nuts about JP are the out lanes. Even if adjusted to "easy", if the ball is going that way, the nudging that I know how to do doesn't really work, it's like your strategy has to be to not let it go there. I'm wondering if the setup is the same on Avengers (the in lane post much higher, creating out lane drains that would make me want to smash the Invisiglass). I don't really recall that in Iron Maiden but don't own it so can't be for sure. Any ideas or any good photos/videos with a closeup of that configuration?

1 month later
#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

I like the flow and the feedback from the game, but little I see between the Premium and Pro to choose the Premium besides that spinner bit that rises up.
Someone convince me.

The captain marvel ramp is the most fun shot on the playfield?

#2401 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I haven't played it yet to verify that but I have seen it be the most frustrating after no longer being able to be made from a trap after flipper fade.

I put a question mark at the end of my statement a bit facetiously. It was more of a statement. It’s a great feeling to shoot that marvel ramp. Ive had some weird rejects every now and then and a ball even went flying off it, but played for some time and never had a flipper fade issue. Hope that’s not an issue.

#2433 3 years ago

So with all the flipper fade talk, do those flipper fans eliminate the fade?

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They're the same fans from the quiet fan plug n play kits, so they're really quiet, less than 13dB each, so two would add up to about 16dB total, which is very quiet. You can hear them if nothing is going, but they're pretty much impossible to hear while you're playing. If you have all three fans (2 flipper coil fans and 1 power supply fan, you're at 17.8dB total noise, which is still WAY less than the stock Stern power supply fan just by itself)

Do the flipper fans have a thermostat or are they on full time? I am noticing some fade on the right flipper to black widow (left ramp), not bad though.

#2473 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Always on, but the total noise of both fans combined is only about 16.7dB, so you really have to listen to hear them if the game isn't being played. It's possible to add a thermostat to turn them on and off, but that would raise the cost/complexity. I wanted to not go too crazy on them.
I made the wiring harness modular so I can add components like this (and other bells and whistles I've tested) if wanted/needed in the future without having to buy a whole new kit.

I’m sold . Thank you

#2492 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I hope this isn't off topic it what seems to becoming a flipper coil cooling thread, but I'm curious how many people play the Battle Royale mode on their games? If you hold in both flippers for a few seconds before starting a game it will let you select it. Talking to a few fellow owners it seems many don't even know it is there. I recently did a stream where I mostly played this mode:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/774219479

I love it, great practice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.00
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=robbyirl5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.