Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2667 3 years ago

I am contemplating buying this game. I think I am going to go Pro because that is what it seems to be available in my area, but I am wondering what is the general consensus PRO vs PRE... The Pro looks really awesome and it seems that the other gizmos included in the PRE are having some trouble...soooo.... PRO all the way?

#2672 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

As Vic says above I also love the extra ramp it’s just one of those ramps/shots that’s never going to get old!
And I think the subway and ball lock add a nice break to the game allowing you to mix it up a little, nearly every shot on this game other than the disc is an instant return to a flipper.
Plus sinking a nicely aimed shot into the disk after a nice chain of combos for a portal lock is hugely satisfying,

yeah, the idea is growing on me. Quite a price jump but it does seem to add to the game... I will have to think about it! but it is growing me that is for sure.

#2678 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Agreed. This is the first game I've bought without playing it, and I'm not disappointed. The Captain Marvel ramp is awesome to shoot and I'm a sucker for physical ball locks (love my MET pre because of the hammer) so I'm very happy with my used LE. Oh, the Antman VUK is cool too and if i recall, that isn't in the pro.
That said, I think the pro would be good too if you're on a tight budget. But if you have the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Premium has been ordered.

#2685 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds dangerous.

yeah the rubber off part is certainly bad for the pinball budget long term. lol

1 week later
#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you add a small piece of Lexan or similar to the left side Captain Marvel opening at the base of the ramp (use 2-sided tape to hold in place at base) it will almost completely eliminate the rejections and totally eliminates occasional balls that fall out the back/side.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am looking at the pictures but I am not seeing anything... what exactly did you add and where? I am getting this game and would like to know thanks

#2718 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I circled in blue the piece I added...
If you look at the Premium/LE on Sterns website, on the Captain Marvel ramp all (4) wireform metal guide wires come down to the base... on the production machines one of the wireforms stops up high. I'm sure they had a reason for this, but it can create rejects, especially on strong, fast shots and sometimes the ball will literally fall out of the opening. Adding a piece to basically block the hole, makes the shot much smoother. You still need a good shot, as weak shots will woll back down the ramp, but strong shots aren't rejected anymore.
[quoted image]

ohhh got it! thanks for posting this. I am wondering if it would be worth asking Stern about this? maybe they missed it and it is perhaps a bug?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.00
$ 16.50
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 34.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,924 (OBO)
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=pin_fandango and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.