Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neilmcrae.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

maybe the codename for this was led zep

#67 3 years ago

I can't see them doing a teaser and going through all this hype nonsense if its just a vault of the old game.

#68 3 years ago

interestingly Avengers video game also comes out 4th of September...

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 21.54.14 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-08-28 at 21.54.14 (resized).png
#143 3 years ago

Here is what we know:

Its Avengers (we don't know what where or how but it seems to coincide with Avengers Playstation launch)
its not a home pin (yeti) its a new designed game (Gomez)

#198 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Gomez only made Deadpool because of issues with Trudeau, he overseas pinball operations and only fills in when necessary.
Ritchie is up, but it doesn’t seem he is as efficient as Elwin making games.

not sure that stands up to scrutiny!

Covid has caused Stern's schedule to be different for this year. Could be its ready to roll.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Gomez confirmed in an interview that he stepped in and created a new Deadpool as they scrapped Trudeau’s design. He isn’t in the regular “rotation”.

Sorry I meant the second part about Steve.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

All depends on the licence and the deal made, although we saw the Guardians and Spider-Man in Avengers, that’s the MCU and done by Marvel/Disney themselves
Theres no saying they include them in a deal to someone looking to license the Avengers. They could require completely different licenses and a lot of extra dollars. War machine and Winter solider should definitely be there at least you’d expect to see them.

comics and movie IP licensed differently - spidey especially...

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Original themes are lame for the most part.
For the licensing fee, pin companies get all of the hard work teams of people put in, the millions upon millions in advertising to make the theme a household name, the humor, the story arc, etc....
There is currently nobody in pinball that has shown they can make an unlicensed theme even remotely as engaging as a licensed theme.

I'd typically agree with you but I think Black Knight:SOR team did an epic job on the theme - now you might argue its not an original theme a little but its defo a pinball theme.

#288 3 years ago

Launch has been delayed because of Chadwick’s death apparently.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

other people are still hearing tomorrow.

Others are wrong or you didn’t call them in the last ten minutes!

Distributors stream delayed, game launch is defo delayed.

#291 3 years ago

If they have delayed it because of Chadwick’s death then good on them!

#293 3 years ago

Well we always suspected you where a heartless bastard - I don’t know why but that’s what I heard.

Maybe they are going to honour him somehow. (They being anyone from Stern to disney to marvel...).

#298 3 years ago

yancy (and @flynnibus) I don’t disagree with you but also think The relationship with a IP owner can be challenging.

Ultimately in this type of situation you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Another chance to use the left over gold rails from WWE!

That’s not gold - that’s baby nappy turd colour!

#391 3 years ago

in for an LE that yellow is epic

#475 3 years ago

$100 price rise across the board

#477 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern games go up $100 a year, right? Or is it more than that?

Dunno, from Turtles LE to Avengers LE its $100 more and they want payment on order from my disty, so to get a LE I had to pay in full.

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

At this point, I almost feel embarrassed for all the other designers at Stern. Keith continues to crush them all with creativity, and with him you KNOW the code is going to be great.

I don't think I agree. I like all of Keith's games, but Elvira, Turtles and BK:SOR I play just as much. JP2 is tough and I find it frustrating.

#483 3 years ago

BRING ON THE YELLOW!!!!!!

#599 3 years ago

loving the limited flips ball save on mode idea! I think that will be brilliant for dollar games!

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Hummm.... What would you guys do, Batman 66 or this?

no one can answer as nobody has played Avengers. Batman 66 is a great game though.

#624 3 years ago

the tower is like smart missile from JP2 - Hawkeye challenge
modes with a limited number of flips ball save on, you drop flips until you hit a shot which adds some, but if you drain you lose flips but get the ball back...
Raymond Davidson worked on the code also.
marvel's talent does the voices.
pro has new light design that adds depth of field effect.

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Virtually no one had heard of Avengers until the first movie, we know Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, the movies made Avengers, Guardians, Deadpool, Suicide

Just my opinion.

theme is a total miss honestly man - lay off the blue pills.

#674 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

When Stern did Walking Dead they still hadn't made the transition to full color screens, which is a shame who wouldn't love to get a Ghostbusters with movies clips for example. Their first game with movie clips in full color was Batman 66 I think and WOW if you're a fan of that TV show you'll never sell that game.
I'm pointing out a new trend by Stern, getting a cheaper version of a license and creating their own World. We heard if they did Jaws it would be the same deal their own version of Jaws.. but do we really want that? Many companies have come out with video games based on Jaws where sharks go around eating people, all those games bombed.
What makes Jaws special is the film itself.
Deadpool was made popular by the movie so was Guardians.
Look at all the games in a row now where they licensed something and skipped out on gaining clips from the films... its a trend. Avengers was made popular by the films and I think we want to see the a FILM version of Avengers not a cartoon!
Just my opinion.

You mean like POTC with no movie clips? Or Wonka with video with no sound and sound with no video? Or the rumoured Toy Story with no Tom Hanks and minimal assets?

B66, Star Wars, Munsters, GOTG and Stranger Things would suggest that your theory doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

I don't know about your but when I'm flipping the ball I'm not exactly focused on the screen and since price of these games is a consideration I'd rather there was more ball and flipper action and stuff on the play field with the right callouts than bozo clips from a movie or show that if I want to watch I can put the telly on and watch them.

And as you clearly had forgotten. Avengers was huge in comics and then the video game world long before the movies came out. Jurassic Park was a best selling book long before the movies selling millions of copies. Ready Player One... etc etc.

#1208 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hey Pinbud!!! PDI still the best, but Stern's version is very close, w Invisiglass being 3rd, imho. I was pleasently surprised on how good the Stern glass was.

I agree -PDI and others isn’t better enough tot warrant replacing it.

#1430 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i have to go to sleep (23.45 here) but...

lightweight!

3 months later
#2702 3 years ago

need to report the problem to stern folks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 16.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neilmcrae.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=neilmcrae and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.