Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jray23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from Percula:

This theme is old why now? This should of came out with the movie.

Quoted from roar:

By that logic Batman 66 should have come out in 1966 or TMNT should have come out years ago? Munsters, Beatles... Elvira... <insert geriatric Rock Bands here>, a lot of Sterns themes are "old", I suspect the answer to why now is because they think it will sell.

Not to mention the people saying its a year late are also some of the ones clamoring for a Jaws pin....

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Does it really matter what the theme is or who the designer is? If Stern cannot prove they are providing better quality control, I ain't buying. I'll wait and see what issues owners are reporting after 6 months of ownership. I have plenty of other games to play in the meantime, I'm in no rush to give Stern my money.

This is what makes me nervous for sure. The theme is perfect for me and I am thrilled with the designer and artist. But man, do I pull the trigger on my first NIB, when its such a crap shoot.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If you're nervous, just wait 6 months and buy one HUO when you can inspect it and save money in the process. No one is forcing you to buy NIB.

I get it, I am just thrilled with this theme and was hoping to buy a limited. Im not trying to complain, I dont really care about dimpling, i have a ghostbusters lol.

#396 3 years ago

Gotta decide between le and premium, not sure which way to go

#585 3 years ago

Order in on a premium, wife didn’t care for the yellow of the LE so that saved me some money, although I am still kicking myself a bit about it lol.

#644 3 years ago

Not digging the topper, we need someone to figure out how to wire this up instead.

CA8826F2-8F1D-40F3-A90A-1694CC3C805B (resized).jpegCA8826F2-8F1D-40F3-A90A-1694CC3C805B (resized).jpeg
#681 3 years ago

Never bought NIB before, ordered the premium. How long until stern or somebody will have those art blades up for sale? Like to get them ordered asap.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Personally...I would go for mirror blades over art blades. Art blades just give a "shoebox" feeling to me....anybody else feel that way?
With all of the wireframes and LED lighting, I think this would look great with mirror blades.

I see what you are saying for sure, but i think the art on side blades of the LE looks like it really matches well with the theme.

1 week later
#1426 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m more for letting the designers do their thing. I’d hate to be someone who gives their life into making a great game then constantly hear people nit pick it to death.
I mean for example Tron DMD display and Iron Man and SM were bad but the games rock.
This is not a million selling video game we’re talking about a few thousand units can’t expect too much.

I will preface this with I am all in on this game and I think the animations look great.

With that said, its not really a fair comparison of video games to pinball machines, while a video game sells millions, it costs $60, not $9200. So I don't agree that we "cant expect too much". If stern and everyone else wants to keep hitting us with price increases, then people should be expecting a lot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 34.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jray23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=jray23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.