Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

For once im on the side of the Jaws and Zeppelin fans .... enough with the super hero games

Me too.

Very disappointing to me.

Maybe they are f ing with us

#108 3 years ago

Whatever it is there is a pro, premium and LE

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Elwin design? I'm in for an LE. The guy is 2 for 2, 2 home runs. How can I not buy #3?
BUT the theme is another insipid title from Stern. Their first Avengers pin was a dud, one that got GG "elevated" from game design.

Couldn't agree more! Gonna have to buy it because of Elwin and Stern is taking advantage of that for sure but hey, if it's great like the other two i can look past that theme. I did it with JP and don't regret it one bit.

Bring on Kapow's James Bond.

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I'm sorry but "I feel" that making a pinball machine based off of a comic book VS a movie is a terrible business decision. "I think" DP would've been so much better had it been based off the movie. I just personally don't care for anything modeled after the comics. I know I know, I'll hear "but at least you don't have to look at crappy photoshop with weak ink." Yes also true. I'm worried by doing this the whole voice thing will be a terrible debacle like JJP POTC.
I love Avengers and will surely seek this out to play it but for home .... probably not.

Yeah I don’t know how I feel about it either

BUT... JP is great

Yeti is doing the art and it won’t be crappy, just the opposite

Actually believe comic book is the way to go

They can put so much more into the game not having to pay the licensing

I feel this is different than Deadpool. Avengers is even more suited to comics for pinball

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I prefer it for every theme. I have a SW comic edition and it looks amazing. The art in the latest Sterns has been fantastic.

I wish they would bring back Dirty Donnie

My ASLE is the best looking game I’ve got

#684 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

At least with Elwin you’re not playing the code lottery. For me it’s Elwin or Sheats from now on. Full. Stop.
Now to find an EHOH.

Boom boom. In those guys I trust

Elwin and Neagle have made it into the circle of trust

#710 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

This game looks good. But frankly, what concerns me more about this game than anything else is the voiceovers. X-Men was kind of a train wreck for voices...you look at that game and it has great rules, great art, good shooting, etc and nobody wants it because the voices are so bad, lol.
I'd have to hear the sound package first. Really, this seems like the perfect game for a replacement sound package using the movies. But I thought that for X-Men and it never got done.

How many years ago was X-men ?

And it has the left side of the pf taken up by the Gomez bash toy

He fixed it on TWD

1 week later
#1471 3 years ago

Awesome shooting pin

I’m very happy with the LE I’m getting

It’s gonna require a lot more time on this game to figure out what the heck is going on and what you need to do

There is a shitload going on. As it should be. It’s Avengers

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Love what I see, can’t wait for my LE to arrive. First time I’ve ever bought an LE NIB.

Congrats Lermods!

I’m gonna have to set it easier. Elwin and Davidson are world class

Jack is damn good and it kicked his ass

But it looks super fun

#1530 3 years ago

The layout, shots and combos look fantastic.

Yeti killed it on the artwork. A stunner in person no doubt if it looks that good on the stream.

The Bingo board drops and related strategy are really cool and help to complicate things in a good way.

It looked like they had that game set up really steep, not much side to side action at all. A good thing.

Like i said up top, i think this one is gonna be a game that requires a whole bunch of time on it to understand it and love it. Like TWD. I'm preparing to play this one non stop!

As far as the final "harmony", it's tough to say on a stream like this. Because there is so much going on a couple of isolated cameras isn't gonna capture the feel in that way. Same way with JP. Movie clips and call outs would have been great on both but not realistic to pay for. Still fantastic.

They did say the code is basically finished, just a bunch of polish needed.

That said, i think like JP, when you figure it all out, it's gonna be GREAT, sweet HARMONY!

#1652 3 years ago

I thought it was an excellent stream Jack. Ray provided some good insight into the rules.

Stern did the right thing in showing the LE first.

I think they will kill it with this game as it makes its way into peoples homes and the reviews kick in like they did with JP and Elvira

Despite the bad reviews for STH I really like that game a lot too!

#2147 3 years ago

They did say there is still a lot of "polish" to come but from what i saw tonight on that JD stream it's a freaking home run!

I'll be figuring out and loving this one for a long time. Reminds me a little bit of TWD in terms of just figuring out what to do code wise and the journey to get there.

#2176 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I assume the trophy wizard mode is the final final one.

I'm laughing at that one because there are 26 trophies? We saw Jack go through how many balls and time on that game and didn't come close?

Maybe we can get a trophy carryover for the mere mortal crowd? Come on man!

I would also like to suggest again that they code something in there ala JP, that we are able to battle Thanos at the start like working back on Escape from Nebular.

Ray commented that "Battling Thanos is ....inevitable".....

#2178 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I busted my A$$ for 11-16 of em.
To be fair, I wasnt gunning for them.

Lol, yeah that was impressive JD. Btw, i play without a tilt bob. I need all the help i can get.

Looking forward to getting my LE, i have a LOT of work to do. Should be fun!

#2212 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Loose?
He literally dropped the Bob into the cabinet where the coin box goes...
Actually not sure why it was giving him dangers still.

Lol

Still, he's pretty f ing good. Tilt bob or not.

He got through the game on 5 balls with death saves and EB's. Didn't need 10, the final 5 was just chopping wood

I mean i'm 6-3 and 230 and can throw a pin around but he's 6-7 and just leverages up on that thing!

#2217 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's not always about physical strength, Jack has serious skill and knows exactly how to shake and wiggle.
Even with the loose bob, he had a miraculous right outlane wiggle back without even a warning (prior to the youtube portion)
He has a ton of technical skills.
He knows how to manipulate balls.

Finesse and strength. I saw that right lane wiggle back. That was crazy. It was like a 25 foot jumper that bounced around the rim 10 times and then out.

"Manipulating balls" is a crucial thing.

#2218 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

So I saw 5-10 minutes of the masked up first stream. Looks like several have been done since.
Which one should I spend 5-10 more minutes watching?
Appreciate suggestions as these can be really helpful but also drone on a bit.
Really look forward to playing it.

I would say go to balls 3-5 in last night's stream. You'll get what you need there, or not.

#2282 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

Ordered LE day 1 with my distributor saying mid to late October

You might find another one

4 weeks later
#2413 3 years ago

Not sure what's going on with "flipper fade" but it's a real thing with Stranger Things.

I hooked up those coil fans and it makes a BIG difference on hitting the DEMO consistently.

#2416 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Seeing Virelands numbers on that pin in particular have me really curious what that feels like. If you’ve ever owned a LotR then you know it’s a real thing after playing an hour long game and trying to make the ring shot.

Maybe that's why i got rid of my LotrLE? . I don't recall but it's so necessary on STH to hit that DEMO shot right that it's a must have mod.

#2474 3 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I don't know about improving flipper fade after playing long games, but since I installed Vireland's flipper cooling fans on my Stranger Things, I'm sinking the Demogorgon shot much more often and from the very first game when the coils supposedly aren't so hot. My guess is that I'm landing the ball in the mouth at least 5 times more often than I was previously. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this, or maybe my flipper coils were already damaged from excess heat?

Same here

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 34.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.