Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyitsjoebob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It looks like a layer of plastic over the playfield?

Not a pic of the new pin. That's a TOTAN

#465 3 years ago

Definitely in on a Premium the moment I can sell JP. This is going to be perfect for us!

#1156 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

It’s not in the Pro, because Stern didn’t want me to buy this game. I realize the actual intent of Stern was to get me to upgrade to the Premium. But I’m a Pro guy. When I saw the ramps, I was enthralled. But then I saw the Pro and was disappointed. I’ll obviously save final judgement until I play it, but that changed instant buy to wait and see.

I think the short shot there on the right, and the extra spinner + orbit on the Pro makes up for the Capt Marvel shot....especially if that shot doesn't work when normal people shoot it. I'm super interested in seeing this thing played a bit, to see if a little rattle kills the shot and makes the game feel klunky.

#1338 3 years ago

Definitely a comic game...I cannot imagine a logical argument otherwise.

#1395 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It is two completely different Thanos designs in the animation and on the everything else.[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep yep - and this is such a simple fix....either have the same artist do the playfield and LCD work, or at least maybe get them on a Zoom meeting so they can be on the same page. Doesn't matter how wonderful Zombie Yeti's work looks, if it doesn't match with what else is in the game, the game as a whole looks disjointed and suffers as a result.

#1990 3 years ago

I think Marvel did a very smart move by bringing in Jack & the Deadflip brand, but doing it on their channel. That shifts traffic to Marvel, follows and subs to Marvel, and gives them ownership of the content.
It's what American should have done with the Hot Wheels gameplay reveal. Probably other examples as well. Bringing clicks and eyes to your content is king nowadays.

1 month later
#2378 3 years ago

Yeah Fox Cities is a fantastic stream. Stumbled onto it when they just started streaming the LE and have popped in a lot since.
Talks with chat, doesn't drop f-bombs (my kids watch too), and is a good player so we see a good bit of the game.

Highly recommend!

1 week later
#2495 3 years ago

In the pictures, I think I like the soft look with the foam better. I might pop my foam covers back on the game that has your light kit to see if it's better in person.

1 month later
#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Completely agree. I could see this as a 'nice to have' once the code is near 1.0, so perhaps we'll get a nice surprise. It just strikes me as a pretty big design miss.
What are the odds Stern takes suggestions from Pinside posts?!?

Myself and others in the reveal stream months ago said the exact same thing.
I can buy them shoehorning trophies into an Avengers game, I guess, because it's a game and collecting trophies is fun even if it's not anything to do with anything close to anything an Avenger has ever done.
But I pretty much hate that you constantly stare at an empty blue room, or if you're good (or lucky) a room that looks empty but has one or two tiny trophies sort of visible.

Show the Avengers you've collected standing around. Show the Black Order (minus who you've defeated) standing around looking mean. Show the score really big. Anything is better than nothing, which is what they went with.

1 month later
#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I havent played a Pro but im sure it shoots great. It missing the subway is a big hit against it though. When the disk spins and raises opens its like Dr Strange opening up a portal and then when you shoot the ball into the raised disk you go into the portal. How does the Pro handle this, i havent watched any Pro gameplay in awhile but when i turn off the subway it shoots up right ramp and stops on up post i think? The premium/le I guess you could say has more life under the glass with the addons.

You got it - the modes are activated via the bananaramp when the disk lock is unavailable on the Prem/LE and when playing the Pro.

I own the Premium but occasionally will play a Pro on location to see how mine is playing in comparison. When I play the pro, I don't feel like much at all is lost. Maybe it's my height, but I can't see when balls are in the subway.
My disk raising up and down is cool and a huge "shoot at me" indicator especially for non-pinball people who come over - but it's not a must have and based on my usage so far it's going to a maintenance issue because it keeps unleveling.
The thing I would miss most if I downgraded to a Pro would be the Marvel Ramp, which although it rattle rejects or flies out haphazardly from time to time, is a REALLY satisfying hit when it connects. The built in clunk on the Marvel spinner of the pro kills any satisfaction I get from the spinner rip. But that's just one guy's opinion.

#2724 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

You should consider producing more of these and selling them. I’m not sure how many people have the tools to cut lexan smoothly.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all you need is a box cutter (or other sharp knife) and straight edge. You score the lexan a few times, and it breaks clean.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyitsjoebob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=heyitsjoebob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.