Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donkadelic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They moved up the release of the James Brown pin.
(Seriously watch the movie he did as James Brown - WAY better than Black Panther)
Speaking of James Brown, a Tales from the Tour Bus pin would be fantastic. Lots of great characters and music.

the best thing judge has done since beavis & butthead, and i love all of his stuff. whens that b & b pin spooky?......

#796 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Agreed. Will be ordering mirror blades for this for sure. Course I like them in all my pins over art blades. Just makes everything brighter and a cooler world under glass.

100% agree. really opens up the playfield and should come stock on pretty much every machine imo.

1 week later
#1735 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

It’s a KE game - rules will be complex and some shots will be tight/difficult - just like JP (my current favorite). Lots of people are getting hung up on the animations and sounds but from a cost standpoint, I would prefer Stern spend the build money on the playfield and code... which I think they did here.
Not really an Avengers or comic book guy but I like this way more than I thought I would.

short term memory loss, people complained nonstop about animations in early jp days. 6 months after release nobody will have anything bad to say about animations. ya its not ideal but it shouldn't surprise anyone.

#1736 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I'm kinda surprised that some are cancelling. Or, thinking of cancelling after watching the stream. No judgement, you do what's best for you. Just surprised because I think it looks awesome so far. Knowing that the code is not finished and that they are going to continue polishing it up. Gives me confidence in my purchase. I think the rules confusion will clear up quickly. Also, based on Kieth's other games as well as what I see here. I think there will be plenty to do for all skill levels.
I'm really happy to see the challenge mode option at game start. It's a cool feature and more important than co-op/teams. Although I'm hopeful for that as well.

most pinball fans are wrong in the beginning. only the people who can ignore the noise can make a solid personal judgement on something. remember everyone hated deadpool in the beginning, no movie clips, lock shot was too hard, not a lot of use for the bash toy, animation style, etc etc. now its lauded as a modern classic (it is). gotta just make your own judgement on stuff esp in the hyper reactionary pinball world.

my instincts tell me this is an instant classic, just like maiden and jp. elwin is a student of pinball, a fan, a top 5 player and a designer. the nod to circus voltaire in this game warms my heart. im on the keith train until it derails... choo choo...

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There’s a YouTube vid where someone (Ohio pinball champion) really gives a fuck about people dropping out or not buying bc of the stream. He talks 38 minutes about how Stern could (in his opinion must) better their reveals the basic message was the stream was way too confusing esp for a non pinhead audience and he warned Stern/Jack Danger to not do the same on the marvel stream today as the damage would be much more severe. A great nonpinball audience (marvel fans) will watch.
Jack already said yesterday he will do quite the same today only next week when he does a stream alone will he slow and ease things down. Well see.

nobody cares about pinball streams...sorry guys. they sell exactly zero machines, and i find it hard to believe anyone actually cancelled their l.e. after seeing one...

stop pretending marketing and advertising actually matter in pinball, it's a pat on the back waste of time lets be honest here. we're plunking down 9k cuz we saw jack danger in a mask showing off a new pin? cmon...

#2026 3 years ago

The man wins game of the year two years in a row and still doesn't command his due respect in the community. At least play/see the game in person before passing such a negative judgement on it, jeesh. You're cancelling L.Es cuz you dont like the "story" on a superhero pinball machine? Good guys in tights fight bad guys in tights?

Cirqus Voltaire was fun, what in gods name is the story on that? I just want a game to be fun, this looks fun, take my money, simple.

#2070 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

He gets respect, he sold all the LEs based on some photos. If anything the pendulum has swung the other direction and people are calling a game no one has played the best ever made.
People are only questioning a 6k-9k purchase because they want to play it first. Relax.

Quoted from SkillShot:

LEs sell out as soon as it’s announced he is the designer, I’d say he gets a lot of respect. Who do you think voted for him having game of the year? The Community.

figured it was obvious i was referring to the negative reaction not the positive.

most logical people would figure this will likely be a great game and goty contender. and i give absolutely zero stock in pinball awards personally. but when people are cancelling les because of a poorly produced introductory twitch stream...

but will yet another has-been rock band pin beat it? time will tell i guess.

#2071 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I may have to set it up ON TOP of some other pins

what're your personal thoughts on overall feel of the game in relation to other games in pin history?

#2093 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I can't really focus on a game when I'm doing these reveals.
This Tuesday and Wednesday, when we stream it from the studio, you'll get my full review as it happens!
I've changed what I think the hardest shot is btw. The sanctum target might be the toughest shot.

You just managed to be obtuse and patronizing in the same statement. Impressive.

Maybe all the elevated co2 levels from that muzzle wearing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donkadelic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.