4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,727 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by hocuslocus
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 235 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6067 (resized).jpeg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)
20201230_195950 (resized).jpg
20201230_121407 (resized).jpg
20201230_103902 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201130_133120_905 (resized).jpg
IMG_9548.JPG
20201129_093407 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (4 months ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (22 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#769 4 months ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

If you look at the features matrix, stern lists in the "LE ONLY" section that the cabinet artwork is unique to the LE model. Yet, in the pictures, the LE and Premium have the same artwork. Am I misunderstanding something??

Looks like the art on the sides of the back box is different. LE looks like Heroes, while Premium is the Villains.

#789 4 months ago
Quoted from evileye:

Still waiting to hear back from my distributor on this, but has anyone heard when the accessories will drop? I assume soon-ish as they actually made a reveal video for them alone. Never seen that before.

Mine told me November for the accessories.

1 week later
#1750 4 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ironman suits would have been perfect! Collect all starks suits in his armoury.

Yeah wasnt there at least 50 different Iron Man suits? Honestly that's what I thought would be in the cases. I agree that the Trophy cups seem a bit out of place with the theme, but its minor. I'm really digging the flip count feature vs the ball drain.. I'd like to see a reverse mode where you can plays as Thanos or maybe a vs mode so you can fight for control of the gems vs the Avengers in 1v1, 2v1, 3v1. Could be fun stealing gems back and forth. Game looks fun and am anxious to see Friday's stream but bang for buck I think premium is the way to go on this one.

#1753 4 months ago
Quoted from shaub:

That's a great idea, it would definitely step up the whole "Challenge" thing they've started doing.
I agree, I could definitely live with it, but there's gotta be some sort of Marvel Universe collectible that makes sense in their place. Especially when the Ultimate Wizard Mode is based around them. At least from a theme integration perspective, it seems strange.

Totally. The Nublar Escape on JP2 had me thinking in reverse. Plus I want to play as Thanos. Maybe there's a Thanos Champion award where once you collect all the gems you snap half the scores off the board haha!

I'm with you here too. Relics from each Avenger could be cool. Collect Cap's shield, Nick Fury's eye patch, etc. LOL

#1850 4 months ago

Battle as Thanos I still think would be really cool. It would be fun to play VS mode and have one or more players playing as the Avengers, and one person playing as Thanos stealing the gems back and forth between the players/rounds. In the end if the Avengers players win then the Thanos player's score gets snapped off the board or vice versa. Looking forward to the stream Jack!

#1869 4 months ago

Great stream deadflip Thanks again!

#2148 4 months ago

Killer stream deadflip !! That Cradle ball/Death save you did was the stuff of legends.. wow!

#2192 4 months ago

That was the first time I've ever seen a death save. I had no idea this was possible. Like, this literally blew my mind. I mean I'm still new to the hobby, but man.. I really want to learn how to do this.

#2194 4 months ago

Still hoping to see a Thanos mode (challenge?) to play as Thanos vs the Avengers maybe 1v1 or 1v3 etc... with a tug of war between players for the gems. Also hoping for some battle damage character screens for when you're doing battle other than just the health bar.. maybe that's my gamer brain talking but it would be cool to see beat up stages of the enemies (or heroes) when you're in battle to add to the effect whether you're losing, or winning the fight.

#2205 4 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Don't learn how to deathsave!
You'll never be the same!

Teach me, oh great one.

too-old-to-begin-the-training (resized).jpg
#2249 4 months ago

The shooter rod in the accessories video looks to be the same as the Jurassic Park shooter rod, just without the insect/amber color. I'm hoping that the shooter plate will light up in different colors (as per the gems in play) since the gem piece looks to be clear. I have the JP shooter rod and I like it a lot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
East Stroudsburg, PA
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Clayton, MO
$ 99.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsoup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside