Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#551 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Anyone know a distributor with an LE? Please PM me

I put down my LE deposit a couple hours ago withAutomated services out of Milford CT. She assured me they were not sold out of LE at the time. But that was a few hours ago.....

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Games looks amazing. Only thing I would do change is add some colored T-molding to the backbox:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I've already got some yellow on hand ready. Thanks for the mock up. It looks way better than the black.

#722 3 years ago

If you look at the features matrix, stern lists in the "LE ONLY" section that the cabinet artwork is unique to the LE model. Yet, in the pictures, the LE and Premium have the same artwork. Am I misunderstanding something??

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Yeah the LE is the "mirrored" backglass. Similar to what they did with TMNT LE. So technically it is the same art, but it has the mirrored outline effect.

Not the backglass, the cabinet artwork

#741 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The background behind Thanos on the cabinet is different between the premium and LE, and I think he backbox sides are different.

I see now. I just saw that big ol Thanos head and the yellow armor threw me off. They are very similar, but different

#834 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

The spinning disc on the Premium is cool but would like to hear the design team discuss how they have made and tested it to withstand a ball crashing into it in the up position( looks fragile) as well as how it will remain flush to the playfield when down.

I'm in on an LE, and I really hope someone asks this exact question to the design team during one of the streams. That small post is bound to take some very hard hits.

#898 3 years ago

Anyone have a non instagram link to this teaser? Some of us old farts dont do "insta"

#925 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I couldn't get into the Dead Flip post either. Is the 2nd link the same thing Dead Flip posted? The Black Panther animation? If so, is that really for the pinball machine? Seems more like a tribute by Marvel for Chadwick Boseman.

Eaglepin, you in on this one?

#937 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep yep yep!!!!! I already had an itch to get another machine. Was deciding between a couple and then this came along and made the decision for me Layout looks like fun. I trust that the rules & code will be the same level of interesting and fun as Maiden and JP2. I really like all the playfield, cabinet, and backglass art too, I think it really pops with good color that will liven up a lineup. Can't wait to play it!
I don't have any social media either so I couldn't see the Instagram post with the animation clip, but I'm good waiting until the 9th to see it in action! Only (very minor) wishlist item I have so far is I hope the lights on the shooter rod can change color to light up the knob different colors for different stones. The color shown in the video was pretty bland.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. You always have solid advice in the JP2 owners club. I also had the itch for a new machine, but the wife wasnt so keen on the idea. However, when she saw the LE yellow, she gave me the thumbs up! And absolutely, "Pinsiders assemble"!

#944 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

You've been great in the JP2 club thread you set up. Maybe you can set the one for this game up too? To whoever sets it up, I have a suggestion for the title that really should be a no-brainer: "Pinsiders Assemble!"
That's got to be it, right?

Just started a club thread. It will most likely be locked until shipping starts, but who knows

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

But, I am afraid that the adage 'he who hesitates is lost'

He who hesitates will be left holding his balls in his hand

#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LE Art Blades
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Premium/Pro Art Blades[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stealing these to post in the owners thread

#1760 3 years ago

GoPro now has cameras that would 100% negate the shaking. Hell, they mount them on mountain bikers helmets on downhill runs and have very little vibration. A pinball would be childs play comparatively

#1836 3 years ago

I'm pretty certain I heard somewhere in the stream that you could set the game for up to 10 balls per game. Perhaps this was someone being sarcastic, but it sounded like they meant it. If that's the case, as far as co-op goes, why not set the game up for 8 or 10 balls and just take turns playing a 1 player game?

#1841 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's just a better UX experience is all. Having the separate player entities versus the steps to constantly change the number of balls per game multiple times a night.
If you go by the "just increase the balls" logic, every game with an adjustable number of balls has "co-op". It's clear that isn't the intent behind the term.

I understand that and agree 100% with you. I'm simply saying if it's not available on a game and someone really had an itch to play some co-op, it's an option.

#1853 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Or if not more Thanos, then how about at least some callouts from some of The Black Order as you're battling them individually? Maybe then it would feel more like a fight with them during those modes.
This is nit-picking though. I loved what I saw. Got my deposit already in for a Pro!

Agree 100%. taunts from thanos/black order during battles would be great.

#2036 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Didn’t Greg want 10k?

yeah, 1k over suggested retail. Now its archived and recorded as "not sold".

#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Just got this note from my distributor:
"Pro runs start Sept 30 and Nov 23. Premium runs start Oct 9 and Dec 9."

Any mention of LEs?

#2094 3 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

You just managed to be obtuse and patronizing in the same statement. Impressive.
Maybe all the elevated co2 levels from that muzzle wearing?

And here my simple brain just thought Jack was answering your question.

4 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

10,250 (OBO)
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=coolcatpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.