Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#534 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Holy crap, they already show the topper!! What a concept!

Agreed - they finally worked out how to line everything up and full credit to them. Would be a lot more effort. Should increase accessory sales. Would be great if you could order accessory options installed at the factory, but can’t see that happening.

Topper looks meh though. Really hope it’s not tied to some dodgy “free” mode.

#542 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

LE's sold out in 50 mins.

Put my name down but we’ll see. I’m not a huge fan of the yellow, but wasn’t a huge fan of the green on GBle when it was announced, and liked it in person. If I miss out, premium looks awesome also.

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m cautious about the callouts. Bad callouts can sometimes adversely affect the game experience (XM, TWD, JP).
With so many heroes and villains, there’s bound to be some bad ones. Just get the IMDN guy on there!

Someone said they’re from the cartoon? That sounds promising.

#558 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Deadflip is up

Think it’s the first time I’ve upvoted JY64
But then u didn’t really say anything.

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL I got rid of it as it seems it is not game play

C’mon you were doing so well.

#680 3 years ago

At least with Elwin you’re not playing the code lottery. For me it’s Elwin or Sheats from now on. Full. Stop.

Now to find an EHOH.

#694 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

When I saw this ramp in the trailer I was like FFFuugg....
Keith Elwin is the man!
[quoted image]

He’s like the mad scientist of wireform.

#750 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Didn't even dig enough to see how many were even being offered

500 total. AFAIK 40 down here.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

‘Here ‘here. I’d even go as far to say Jeremy is the best artist in pinball...ever!

As zombieyeti said earlier, hyperbole is like oxygen on Pinside.

Breath it in zy, it’s all true.

If we can criticize anything, it’s that all your work is of the same high standard, so eventually it gets taken for granted. Just make the next release crap do we don’t take you for granted.

#971 3 years ago

Omg, enough with the spinner post talk. What if I told you it’s been tested 756437 times in Sterns testing department? 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months they belted a ball at that thing and it’s still perfect.

#973 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

But how well can it withstand a constant barrage of speculation?

Lol. Nothing is that strong.

#1105 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Maybe Captain america is the ball save animation?

Looks like it.

So far looks like screen will be a bunch of still comic book illustrations made to look like they’re moving like Deadpool or Alice Cooper I guess?

#1178 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

According to the Stern Insider podcast it sounds like there will be a topper exclusive mode ala JP for this game as well.

That really sucks.

All we can hope is that it’s some lame mode like JP. I really don’t want to be spending and extra $1200Aud for a topper that’s pretty ordinary.

#1181 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

How does Sterns HD glass compare to say InvisiGlass or PDI?
I have only had PDI in the past, this will be my first experience with Sterns HD glass, was already thinking about getting a sheet of PDI to swap it out, so curious what your take or anyone else’s is.

I’ve had them all except Voodoo. They are all very very close but if I had to choose it’s PDI>Invisi>Stern. If Stern comes with your game you’ll be more than happy and no point swapping it out.

#1182 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I heard the mode is something you’re really going to want.

Nup. I’ve decided I hate the mode already.

#1188 3 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Theoretically speaking. I agree with you. Yet others want to buy one at that price, but Stern don't release enough stock! Not for JP, nor most games. Probably a smart business decision to keep prices high.

Prices are one thing, but it’s the fact it’s tied to gameplay that pisses me off. The fact it’s tied to gameplay and it’s limited (though not deliberately) is even worse.

#1194 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sure? I heard it’s amazing.

Careful what you wish for chuckwurt . Wait till they release the $1999 Stranger Things topper that unlocks a Mega Demigorgan Vs Eleven Psychokinetic Multiball.

Or even worse they sell you a topper that unlocks a special UV light mode......

#1282 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, very cheap, but I guess it works as a kind of "popped off the page" comic book aesthetic. Actually, they should have actual comic pages in the background that these pop out of on the screen to cover the cheapness.

Two words: Shitty Beast.
(I don't remember which pinsider coined that moniker, but truer words were never spoken)

Looks better than Deadpool so far IMO. But still looking very retro video gamey.

Im not a huge fan of these still/fake moving images - everything begins to look the same, but it seems the way Stern is going since LCD.

#1384 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Who knows, Stern screwed over the Munster LE buyers afterwards by upping the edition size from 500 to 600 and then released a colored play field on the premiums months after release that was sold as exclusive feature to the LE...

Same with B66SLE buyers - after asking for videos and people to beg to be able to buy 1/30, they upped it to 80.

I feel like they’ve done it with another title also? I know that They “promised” TWD would have no Premium then released it after the LE has sold out.

But I thought there was another example of upping the LE number after release.

Really lame.

#1504 3 years ago

Going to take some learning of both the rules and the shots.

AND THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!

Im sick of this push for easier games with simple code and co-op so you and the kids can see everything in 2 days. Location play is dead for the moment. These games need to stand up in a home environment and offer the owners replayability and a challenge.

Keith, please dont waste coding time implementing Co-op.

#1561 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, it seems like it needs a flange at the entrance or a slight adjustment to the angle of the solid metal part or something. LOTS of rattle rejects.

The ramp is an all or nothing shot due to the steepness. A lot of those shots that appeared to “rattle” would likely have completed on a normal ramp. But in this game it has to be a perfect shot at speed to make it vertical and over the loop.

I don’t mind having one shot in the game that’s difficult. As long as it’s not too essential to progress in the game and as long as the reward is there to compensate.

#1996 3 years ago
Quoted from HectorCM:

guess Im buying a Deadpool and get my superhero fix there instead.

Dont go looking for story in Deadpool

#2016 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So make an option to turn it off for home users that play the shit out of it.

This. Simple.

#2039 3 years ago

How TF can anyone think this game was a repurposed theme park or skateboarding design?!?!? Who TF is making theme park themes these days?!?! Who TF is making skateboard themed games? How TF did anyone make that leap of logic?

"Ooh it's got lots of windy wireform, therfore it must have originally been a theme park design"!!!!!
"Ooh it's got a rolling ball in it, Maybe it was originally a rollerskating theme".
"Ooh it's fast, Maybe it was an aeroplane or Hot Wheels theme"?
"Ooh it involves aiming and shooting a ball, Maybe it was a zombie killing theme?"

Honestly, you run out of stuff to complain about so now you just make up random sh*t to complain about.

#2044 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Who was complaining? Honestly, some of you guys are such utter *** it just amazes me.

Deep down inside we’re all utter ***.

#2143 3 years ago

Looking good in that stream DeadFlip .......

.....and the game looks awesome also . ...all shots are really intersesting and as smooth as...Almost no rejects on that right ramp.

Love this tutorial format DeadFlip

Game is shaping up nicely

#2145 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

would like to see a few more animations/story telling so its not just Mortal Kombat

Agree

Quoted from tbutler6:

gems light on the gauntlet as the villians take possession of them.

THats cool - makes the Gauntlet "toy" seem more relevant in the back corner.

#2158 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

negative shots during battle.

If there’s no negative shots, How does the enemy inflict damage on you?

#2165 3 years ago

There must be some sort of sort of negative shots for the enemy to inflict damage? Unless it’s just time? How does Deadpool inflict damage on the player during a battle?

#2231 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Actually not sure why it was giving him dangers still

Even if Jack is manipulating his balls with extra vigor, the shaft can still trigger.....

Edit: but seriously the tilt bob shaft can trigger a tilt without the bob on it if it’s shaken vigorously enough.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.00
6,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.