4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,728 posts
  • 507 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Onwallst
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 235 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6067 (resized).jpeg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)
20201230_195950 (resized).jpg
20201230_121407 (resized).jpg
20201230_103902 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201130_133120_905 (resized).jpg
IMG_9548.JPG
20201129_093407 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (4 months ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (24 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1602 4 months ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Does the tower hold more than 1 ball? ( I haven't had time to watch the stream yet).

i don,t think so. a single ball is hold then unhold. number of locked balls is indicated with number of lit green bulbs on plastic beside.

i think it is impossible magnet works for a long time, it would burn the coil or electronics.

#1608 4 months ago

- great layout
- rules sound deep and complexe. duel remindes me x-men
- lcd animations looks good but not impressed (for the moment)
- sound is average (for the moment). jackpot callouts are way too dull
- art is very colorfull as usual with ZY, so you can like or not, specially yellow armor
- no interactive toy ( )
- gauntlet is terrible

this game is going to be hugely modded: gauntlet, ramps decals, 3D tower, figurines, and more..

#1614 4 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I’ll do my best on Friday to explain what I’m doing on the game when I’m shooting. There will be a guest marvel host on a zoom call with us, so it won’t JUST be me.
We’ll also have direct audio off the machine for Friday.
ALSO, we have our Avengers coming to the studio, so I’ll do a “Just you and me” stream early next week. ❤️

what are your thoughts about this game?

#1630 4 months ago

what can be stackable?

#1673 4 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

- great layout
- rules sound deep and complexe. duel remindes me x-men
- lcd animations looks good but not impressed (for the moment)
- sound is average (for the moment). jackpot callouts are way too dull
- art is very colorfull as usual with ZY, so you can like or not, specially yellow armor
- no interactive toy ( )
- gauntlet is terrible
this game is going to be hugely modded: gauntlet, ramps decals, 3D tower, figurines, and more..

after watching again the streaming, i think i have been a bit nasty with my sound evaluation. sound music and callouts are good. just would like other jackpot callouts. don't know who are annoncing them either. a female robot?

can we stack several MB? or mode + MB?

#1701 4 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I'll do my best to explain what's going on for Friday's stream.
If we can't fully explain whats going on since we'll have a guest host with us, I'll give you a deep-dive next week from my studio!

Did they told you if there would be another JP code update?

#1766 4 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agreed, works for JP, but doesn’t work well for AIQ. Don’t like the dark, somber tones of the music in AIQ. Wish it was more upbeat, with power rock guitar music, more like the movies. Similar to LZ Immigrant Song intro for Thor and Avengers when they come into battle Thanos. More upbeat and thrilling rock music similar to that would do wonders for AIQ.

Agreed too.
As i said before, i’m also disappointed with jackpot callouts as they feel bland to me and don’t know why this voice of a kind of female robot. many options could have been explored with all the caracters, iron man, hulk, thor...for jackpot callouts , depending of the MB played. MM and BSD are still my all time favorite jackpot (or 30m) callouts, so far.

However, i was in for a LE before the streaming and still in after the streaming. I like what i see and i’m sure to like what i’ll see too. It will keep getting better imo. Don’t know yet how the topper could work in the game, certainly a cool feature too.

#1770 4 months ago

maybe the next streaming must be played more in order to show and explain all features than doing the best score.

in first stream, maybe my bad, but didn't really see the use of grid feature, pop up post, vuk, subway.
Please take time to show and explain before playing. thanks

the more i see this gauntlet the more i think they forgot to paint it!

#1859 4 months ago

Looking at stream but no account.
During battle, is there shot to do and other not to do?

#1875 4 months ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Seriously, unless I'm forgetting something big, I don't know if the Premium is worth the extra cash anymore. Captain Marvel rail, subway, and Thanos mold in the corner. Anything else?

Lifting disc i believe

#1935 4 months ago

During battles, I had the feeling with lcd animations there were negative shots, i mean villains shots to defeat avengers if you hit them (like a mode on Alien game). I assume the aim of battle is avengers win.maybe i’m wrong, but i believed there were colored shots for avengers team and other colored shots for villains team.

Correct?

#2154 4 months ago

Great stream again.
My only complain is the language

On a previous stream, i asked if there were negative shots during battle. You said no. Don’t you think it could be a cool feature to have negative shots like on Alien during battles (or at least for one battle)?
All battles are in the same « conception »? Hitting colored shots of the avenger to defeat the villain?

#2159 4 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I do TRY not to swear, but sometimes a game just pulls it out of ya. Haha

You misunderstood me. Hard for me with spoken english
Maybe next stream will be in french! So you can swear as long as you want lol

#2160 4 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If there’s no negative shots, How does the enemy inflict damage on you?

If you know Alien you would know it is possible. You need to hit blue shots but not green ones. Easy to say, not always to do. You hit green one, you need to hit blue one more that you had to do.

I think in a battle configuration, it fits well that kind of mode.

#2171 4 months ago
Quoted from skogen75:

I like the idea of an negative shot as well... what are those little black stand ups do? Might be good for a negative shot... if you miss your ramp shot and hit one of those, bam, negative shot and it takes away one shot option. Or if you ball is out of control, hits one, bam, negative shot.

don't know for black stand ups but in a way negatives shots do exist in the game with 5 flips removed when you drain in assemble avengers mode

#2184 4 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

By the way, if last night wasn't enough for ya...
We're streaming it again TONIGHT on the Front Page of Twitch.
If you got some time to chill, swing on by!

In french?

#2190 4 months ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

2) The thing that gives me pause is that the main focus of the game is a heavy dose of rinse & repeat. Spin the disc, start a gem mode. Collect a gem, risk a gem, move a gem, lose a gem. Over & over until you fight Thanos. Or collect your Avengers team for mini-wizard modes, with various multiballs spinkled in along the way. Also collect bonuses at the drops if you choose to help you with your quest. Will gem hunting & repeating Black Order faceoffs become extremely tedious after awhile? IDK.

I don’t worry about some sounds or lights enhancement.

However, I don’t know if the rules would be updated (or need to be updated)
I asked in a previous post if battles were coded in the same way, hitting lighted shots or if there were variations to make them unique ( one is timed, another one get several levels,...)

#2201 4 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I might be wrong, but I thought on the reveal stream they said there aren't negative shots and the Avenger's health bar goes down over time & there's also a countdown timer for when the enemy is going to attack to cause additional damage. And then how much health you have left at the end of the mode impacts your scoring. Not sure if my memory's accurate on that, but I thought that's the way it works.

Sounds way more exciting than i thought. Thanks

#2246 4 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

i'm not sure we are going to touch the gauntlet. Like others have mentioned, it's designed to be like the comic book and its a pretty good rendition from what I can tell. I'm not really sure what we are going to do for this game yet, have a few ideas, but i need a closer view of the playfield, how the game plays and it's cues to figure out some interactivity. I have an LE coming so hope it's here soon. Jack's stream was well done and I really like the rules and layout.

Comic book or not, my money will go to the one who will make a nice gauntlet mod.
The factory one is terrible.

#2248 4 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Comic book or not, my money will go to the one who will make a nice gauntlet mod.
The factory one is terrible.

Unless it will be painted ( like sparky on met)

2 weeks later
#2355 3 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s great to hear, I don’t need all my games to be super fast with constant flow, I’ve already got plenty of games like that, looking forward to AIQ even more now with a little stop and go and staging of the ball, adds something different to my collection.

Pinball is not only a question of flow or ball speed for me. I love variation in the game.
I really like GOT pro that probably gets best flow but finally got bored...not enough variation

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside