Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Going down as one of the best pins of all time.
The pin seems like a mini amusement park.
Great job KWE and crew.

Couldn't agree more! Can't wait to play it!

#1920 3 years ago

The music and sounds effects sounded great today. This just proves my original theory that the original stream had poor sound quality which kinda ruined the launch of the game for some people. It left people wanting more and made the game seem incomplete, but today's stream just solidified my decision to stick with a Premim.

#2055 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Stern gives distributors their best guess as to when shipments will arrive. They get updates regularly, so your best bet is to contact your distributor and ask for the latest expected date.
In my experience, the dates are fairly accurate. I have had a game come a 2 weeks early and had one that kept getting delayed. It ended up being 3 months later than expected.
I would try not to think about it until the LEs are all out the door and people are getting their pro models. (Assuming the order of manufacturing info is accurate)

I was told by my distributor that LEs are being produced first, then premiums, then pros last.
I ordered a premium and was told mid to late October.

1 month later
#2398 3 years ago

Link to Cliffys basic protection set for AIQ!

https://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#2404 3 years ago

Yup I saw this too...
This is why I bought the flipper coil fans from PinMonk. I don’t want to have to worry about flipper fade on my machine.

1 week later
#2512 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Just got my LE, I like it a lot, game looks amazing and plays well, still need some time figuring out what to do exactly, rule sheet 25 pages is a bit overkill...
Pin does drain a lot, ball that doesn't make it up the middle ramp comes down STDM, shoot around the left orbit and ball comes screaming STDM, shoot the Marvell ramp, ball stops halfway, gets back STDM, fast ball to the tower isn't grabbed by the magnet comes down STDM, fast ball to the sanctum STDM, soft plunge back down the right orbit, guess what, STDM....
This afternoon switched it on and nothing happened, no display, no lights, switched off and back on and everything worked again, hope that's not going to be an issue. Still very happy with it, loads of fun.
Hope the game gets some more nice sound effects in it, when you start a game, the music and also the display are a bit boring to look at/listen to, anxious for future code

Whats your pitch set at? I have mine at 6.5 and I only get SDTM drains from the captain America pops.

#2526 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

So I understand that the Captain Marvel shot requires a lot of steam to complete, and that a weak shot isn’t powerful enough to make it up and around the ramp.
Still, I’ve seen a number of shots that go screaming into the ramp entrance, only to stop partway up, then get rejected.
Wondering if there is something there that could be tweaked to make the shot smoother.
Anyone else finding this, or just me? I haven’t tried recording the shot to find where the ball is encountering resistance.
That’ll be the next step.

Record the ball and watch it back in slow motion. You will see that sometimes it hits the Thor captive ball or something else on the way into the ramp preventing it from making a full completion. Raymond Davidson went over this in a stream he did. It has nothing to do with the ramp itself, it just requires a clean shot.

#2535 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

level is pretty much between the lines, maybe just a bit steeper

I never trust the bubble on the machine, it’s wrong more often than not.

I highly recommend using a digital level for higher accuracy. Don’t use phone apps either, those are garbage.

3 weeks later
#2588 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yep. Every ball that goes near the outlanes or slings requires a nudge, especially on the right side. I don’t think adding a diamond post is the answer though as some have done. Just have to hone your nudging skills. Hardest skill to learn.

I totally agree. The machine was meant to be played as Elwin intended, not with oversized posts to make it easier... this game is definitely made me a better more patient player.

Happy thanksgiving all!

#2594 3 years ago

I second this. Premium is the way to go on this game.

1 month later
#2650 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Bought a AIQ pro and enjoying very much. What am I supposed to be shooting for when an Avenger is counting down the seconds?

That means you are in a computer grid timed mode. Looks up at the top of the LCD screen to see what timed mode you are in. You can extend the timed moes by obtaining the Time Gem and shooting that shot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

4,999 (Firm)
$ 15.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=cashmoney and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.