Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#565 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm really impressed, it looks terrific. Shame the yellow armor is only on the LE, that's going to be tough to get.

This will work. https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PSS-2834/electric-yellow

#569 3 years ago

I had hoped for an LE, but seems they are sold out at my distro so it will be a pro for me. Maybe down the road I’ll get a premium.

#989 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

in 4 months you can buy a nice huo for a discount. even the ironmaiden le was and is available after they were sold out in minutes. i am gonna buy a nice used le. remember this is the flavor of the day and the way stern pumps these out they are not very hard to find. always people out there getting the nib le and getting rid of the old one

The LEs may be harder to find down the road or face less depreciation if it’s true that more went overseas. In the end, how good the game is will determine whether they become available. Not so easy to find EHOH games, for example, and prices are holding up well.

I’m in on a pro, but am looking for an LE. Would be my first stern LE.

What do I know, I like the original avengers game a lot. Had a pro I played every day for two years straight.

#1211 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Since there is a lot of you dont need an LE(and you dont) I did some quick math its really not bad a value they are what $1300 more than a premium? You are getting over $1000 in extras, plus the "limited factor" yes you could do the powder for less assuming you have a good powder coater nearby but if you need to ship it out this is even a low estimate. Not to mention it takes time, plus tax and shipping for all this
Powder $400
HD Glass $250
Backglass $200?(over translite)
Art Blades $100
Shaker $100
Speakers $100

I do wish toppers were included with the LE like other manufacturers do, at least something.

#1474 3 years ago

Love what I see, can’t wait for my LE to arrive. First time I’ve ever bought an LE NIB.

1 week later
#2202 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

That's my OCD kicking in :O

great stream, just watched...appreciate you explaining the rules and how to play the game.

#2241 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just wanted to share.
There are a bunch of different molds, and Quality out there.
This is what we liked best. Around $5-$7 with shipping, Ebay and Aliexpress.[quoted image]

Might be nice as a shooter rod.

#2244 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have a couple more models, yet to arrive, to try as a shooter rod.
These are plated plastic, and hollow, so not very durable as a shooter rod, unless filled.
They are a bit small, for this...
I think they are great as a Keychain, or a Playfield Mod on a Pro.
Dont know if my son will continue on a "Skin" for the gauntlet in Premium to dress it up.....
Perhaps thats something you do best!

i'm not sure we are going to touch the gauntlet. Like others have mentioned, it's designed to be like the comic book and its a pretty good rendition from what I can tell. I'm not really sure what we are going to do for this game yet, have a few ideas, but i need a closer view of the playfield, how the game plays and it's cues to figure out some interactivity. I have an LE coming so hope it's here soon. Jack's stream was well done and I really like the rules and layout.

2 months later
#2615 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

Does anyone have any suggestion on a fix for two balls stuck in the portal at the top tooth? It keeps clicking and occasionally sends one of the balls backwards up toward the spinner, but they won’t go past the 1st tooth.

Does it ever do it with one ball only?

Sounds like the fingers aren’t going down far enough to allow the balls to clear. I’d call stern and they can send you the new wall lock assembly. I had a similar issue and the new wall lock assembly seems to have fixed it.

3 weeks later
#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

I did check that, but in what order they should be?? If I put the ball in the subway, it starts with 3, then 2 and finally 1. Should it be reversed?

This is corect, 3 is first when it enters the portal, opto 1 is by the scoop.

#2637 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

The plate that pushes the pins up is so flimsy that the pin just gets in between and then just doesn't raise that far up anymore...push it back it works one or two times and immediately gets stuck again

Sounds like you need the updated subway parts

#2644 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yup, that's what Stern basically did on the replacement piece. I've only had the ball hang up there twice, but they sent me this at the same time they sent the disk leveler fix. I should install that but I'm a little nervous about it lol
[quoted image]

This new subway plastic completely fixed my ball hangups at the scoop. I probably have 50 or so games on it since installing, not one.

1 week later
#2694 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Just received a new subway from my distributor, but it doesn't solve anything, first game I played the mechanism already got stuck.
Hope Stern brings out a modified one....

what is keeping those fingers from going all the way down, hard to tell from your video? Is it possible the fingers are not centered properly in the grooves?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.50
$ 16.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.