Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#411 3 years ago

Holy crap, they already show the topper!! What a concept!

#416 3 years ago

Accessories/topper video

#505 3 years ago

I hope it has co-op mode!

#509 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern is an actual, real pinball company and they can't get by on one release a year.

Elwin has shown more mechanical innovation and creativity within the same BOM constraints than everyone else at Stern combined. Stern captured lightening in a bottle...now they need to repeat it again and send one of the old cows off into retirement.

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from soren:

The BOM remark is speculation, dude. Allow me to speculate as well and claim that, no, the BOM/design budget is not the same of all games at Stern.
As for the manufacturing side, the more games you sell the more advanced stuff you are able to put into it for the same cost. Because you have startup cost, tooling, vender contracts and then a per unit cost of manufactoring.
Also it might not be fair to compare with other then contemporary games. Let speculate again and say what if wireforms are 20% cheaper to make now than five years ago.
Just saying.

Funny how Keith manages to get it done over and over, and the other guys designs sometimes look kinda phoned in.

1 week later
#1445 3 years ago

Rules are going to take a long time to master...although the person talking is not the best presenter. Looks like it shoots better than Turtles, but thats a low bar.

#1456 3 years ago

This is what Raymond is coming off like for me:

15926 (resized).jpeg15926 (resized).jpeg
#1486 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I couldn’t get an answer on the stream. Is there CO-OP ?? Yes or NO ? Not a deal breaker if it’s not, just a cool feature if available

No

#1497 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yeti is reading. XD

Is he talking through a tin can with a string?

#1568 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

This release is going exactly how JP did, awe and amazement at the reveal and layout, then loads of I’m not sure, I’m not excited now after watching the reveal stream, clunky, tight shots, frustrating etc etc now it’s one of Sterns best!
Can’t remember maidens release but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the same too.
AIQ code isn’t finished I caught a few moments that where missing any animation etc, Keith will continue to refine and add to Avengers and it will be up there JP, this looks to actually shoot better imo.

That is not how I remember the JP stream. I was actually taken back by how little bitching there was about the JP release at the time. This game feels like it was rushed to market to get ahead of DR and JJP releases. The one Stern guy on the stream said they have been working on sound clips nonstop for the last two weeks, which means the sounds were still not figured out on Stern reveal date.

#1625 3 years ago
Quoted from deibert:

What's the big deal about Co Op play? Do Pinsiders expect this now in all new Stern releases?

Its one of the best things to happen for the casual pinball player in quite some time. It completely changes the way friends an families play the game, and creates more engagement in the gameplay. I've had conversations with friends and acquaintances that are looking at TMNT specifically because of the Co-Op mode. It isn't for everyone, but it is fun for a pretty large group of folks.

#1627 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

YA! That was super offensive to watch.

You were probably not as offended as the chat user that called Jack a hipster last night.

#1705 3 years ago

Found a copy of the rules flow chart on the apron card for everyone!

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#1715 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Go buy a Munsters!

No, I don't think I will.

#1722 3 years ago

I love RBION, and that one took me a while to figure out as well. So maybe AIQ will fall in the same category for me once I get some hours on it. I like RBION enough that it is on the very short list for my home collection, right behind the Stern JP.

Quoted from T-800:

Will have to find a RBION and get some time on it now!!

It is available on the pinball arcade app for smartphones. I know, not the same...but you can start to learn the rules if you put some time in on the app.

#1812 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I’d find a new distributor.

Thou shall not speak ill of one of the most loved distributors on Pinside. But I agree. Pretty amazing what people will put up with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
$ 15.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.