Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 3 years ago

Sad news. He will be missed.

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Sure if that’s your taste, but based on SM and SW comic versions, Distro’s are still sitting on stock.

I was just talking to a distro yesterday and he was saying how well the comic versions sell. If I was a distro I would stock what sells if I could. Just saying.

On a personal note. I do really like the comic versions for all the reasons people have mentioned. Also, for me, the movie versions of these characters and stories are not necessarily the definitive versions. I love the movies. But they are largely rehashed versions of stories from books, comics, tv shows, animated features, toys, video games, etcetera. I'm used to seeing these characters in different media, portrayed slightly differently, different actors, voice actors, artists, etcetera. Pinball is just one more. So it doesn't seem weird to me when it doesn't match the movie.

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

X-Men was kind of a train wreck for voices...

It's not that bad. People over reacted and now it's a thing. The few of the voices are not great. But the other 20 or so are fine.

#729 3 years ago

So the game looks awesome and I'm in on one. But I noticed something looking at the premium/le. There's basically three ramps (not counting the one along the back board). The right ramp (Capt. Marvel) returns to the right flipper. Although it misses the inlane rollover. The left (Black Widow)returns to the left flipper. And the center returns to the upper flipper. So, you can combo ramps like ST or IM. It wasn't super obvious at first. I'm sure the flow is a bit different. There may also be diverters or something I'm not seeing. But yeah. Right ramp to right flipper. Left ramp to left flipper. There's nothing wrong with it. I just thought it was different until I really looked.

I'm so totally stoked for this game though. Man, dream come true!

#747 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Watch video ..a light vibrates inside somehow looks incredible

Looks like the led lights are controlled. They pulse in the video. Maybe they are even rgb?

#1143 3 years ago

It’s been said but it’s worth repeating. Really hoping for co-op and team play like TMNT. Really REALLY hoping they have it for every upcoming release. REALLY X 3 hoping they go back and add it to every spike 2 game.

That goes double for the new audio player. I’m up to 6X now. Time to not get too greedy and cash out before I drain.

#1294 3 years ago

They’re going with the motion comic style. I think it fits very well with pinball. It conveys a simple concept in a short time. Not much more than a still frame. The art is great. Very Marvel. The call outs will be about the same. If that’s not what you like. Save your dollars. I’m down digging it and looking forward to having one.

#1379 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

for better or worse tmnt is different which is better than same same...

Yes, I'm happy that they take different approaches regarding the LCD. It would be kinda boring if they just decided to stick with one. 2D, 3D, movie clips, TV clips. What's next? Original film clips? Home movie clips? Simulated DMD? Or maybe the LCD can just have cable TV and the game is just a big remote. Gotta hit the shots to change the channel. Ok, I really should follow my no posting until after coffee rule...

#1592 3 years ago

It looked to me that the "half ramps" were more due to on the fly shots and missed shots. Rather than any inherent clunkiness.

I'm hoping for a rules summary like they did with TMNT and IMND. It's good to read that a few times to get basic knowledge of the game. If there's not a noticeable learning curve. Then, the game rules are probably not breaking new ground.

#1733 3 years ago

I'm kinda surprised that some are cancelling. Or, thinking of cancelling after watching the stream. No judgement, you do what's best for you. Just surprised because I think it looks awesome so far. Knowing that the code is not finished and that they are going to continue polishing it up. Gives me confidence in my purchase. I think the rules confusion will clear up quickly. Also, based on Kieth's other games as well as what I see here. I think there will be plenty to do for all skill levels.

I'm really happy to see the challenge mode option at game start. It's a cool feature and more important than co-op/teams. Although I'm hopeful for that as well.

#1843 3 years ago

For beginners, and even more advanced players. 10 balls may still not be enough to reach the very end of the game and see everything. I always thought it would cool to have a "course mode" for home use. Where you get unlimited balls and you get to keep playing until you reach the end. The mode could keep track of how many balls it took, time it took, etc.. and give you a score or grade at the end. With co-op on TMNT I guess I could set up a 4 player co-op game with 10 balls each. Then, I'm pretty sure I'd get to see everything. It still might take a few attempts. Too bad I don't own one.

I'm really liking the trend of adding a challenge mode that's based on a wizard mode that your can choose instead of a regular game. I got to do this on JP2 for the first time a few days ago. Way cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,924 (OBO)
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.00
$ 34.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=Flippersaurus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.