Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#425 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Premium/LE looks packed but pretty shameful that the infinity gauntlet plastic on pro looks better that the actual molded one.

Yeah, that's what I thought too... The gauntlet looks stupid, and I like the Pro much better in that respect.

Otherwise, this looks like a winner... I might need to think about selling a machine to make room and make my first NIB purchase. I'll hold off for them to fix some of the kinks tho.

1 week later
#1359 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Not just years but decades.
I just started watching the DC show Doom Patrol on HBO Max and its is bat shit crazy (in a great way). I knew it was based on a comic and after some reseach learned that a lot of the weirder stuff in the show was pulled directly from the comic in the 60's.

Yeah i never heard of Doom Patrol before but the show is AMAZING and like you noted, was in the comics years ago.

#1956 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Is it just me or does watching Elwin play make you feel like a really crappy player? Reminds me of how much I suck at golf when watching the Pro's play.

To be fair, that's how I feel when I see people post their high scores in the various owner threads...

#2048 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

I would love to see a halfway point
“Thanos Battle”
He does whip the floor with the avengers half way through the movies so it makes sense.
Would be extra awesome if it was a mode that couldn’t be completed.
You can play through it as long as can last, and get big points for lasting long, but you couldn’t officially “beat” Thanos till you make it to the final wizard mode...
Maybe a multiball mode that ends once your back down to one ball.

Yeah - a 6 ball multiball (one for each Avenger you can light), and when the timer runs out, Thanos snaps and the power to the flippers is cut as the balls all drain...

3 months later
#2643 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For lack of a better phrase, you need to cut a "blood groove" at the end of the plastic tray so the ball doesn't stop at the blunt edge. Look at the beginning and ends of the rollover slots in your inlanes for inspiration.
It's covered in this post:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/74#post-6019347

Yup, that's what Stern basically did on the replacement piece. I've only had the ball hang up there twice, but they sent me this at the same time they sent the disk leveler fix. I should install that but I'm a little nervous about it lol

20201230_103902 (resized).jpg20201230_103902 (resized).jpg
#2654 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

you also have a photo of the disc leveler fix?

Here you go. It doe not lol like much and not sure how that fixes the issue yet - have to look at the mech - but it is what they sent me.

20201230_195950 (resized).jpg20201230_195950 (resized).jpg
#2660 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Does the #502-8001-R2 kit contains the tunnel/subway mech replacement part or is it another kit?

Must be another kit - all I got was the plastic subway in mine.

#2674 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

What is the fixed subway? This is the issue I have should I call Stern support for a new subway?

This is the fixed piece:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/53#post-6044547

#2675 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

is it any different than the original that was mounted? Or they just send a new one because it is expected there was something wrong with the old one?

I haven't looked at the differences yet. I need to find time to do the swap but I suspect they fixed something.

#2677 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I was on the fence at reveal but went with an LE on this title due to theme plus I thought the yellow powder would either look great or I’d love it because it’s so obnoxious haha, no regrets at all!
In fact the amount of plays I’ve already put on it, Id say the price jump between models up to LE was well worth it personally, I enjoy all the upgrades the marvel ramp being the big one, but I also enjoy the disk to subway shot a lot it just adds another great feeling shot to a game packed with amazing shots.

Agreed. This is the first game I've bought without playing it, and I'm not disappointed. The Captain Marvel ramp is awesome to shoot and I'm a sucker for physical ball locks (love my MET pre because of the hammer) so I'm very happy with my used LE. Oh, the Antman VUK is cool too and if i recall, that isn't in the pro.

That said, I think the pro would be good too if you're on a tight budget. But if you have the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

#2681 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Worked for me
[quoted image]

I'll take "scores I will never get" for $200, Alex...

(RIP Alex )

1 year later
#2734 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

Has anyone upgraded to a stronger shooter rod spring?
I'd like to 3/4 plunge and have the ball go all the way around. [quoted image]

I put in a red after installing the Stem shooter rod (which I love) and it has worked great - ball always goes to the right flipper on a full plunge (but haven't tested with a 3/4 plunge).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
$ 16.00
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=Fezmid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.