Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #143 What we know 29th August Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #2643 Stern fix for subway hangups right before VUK Posted by Fezmid (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Marvel is huge and owned by a even bigger Walt Disney. They can handle the death of someone plus the marketing of a pinball machine. I seriously doubt they are that busy.

Not sure how some of you can’t see the bigger picture on this one?

Disney star passes away and within 24-48 hours, Disney is already announcing additional merchandise, profiting from an IP that the deceased was a part of. You don’t think that some people might possibly consider this a little insensitive?
It wouldn’t reduce my opinion of them, given the number of existing products already (and continually) for sale, but seeing as how CEOs have lost their jobs over re-posted tweets recently, mayyyyybe someone has decided that they can survive without the “massive” royalties they will receive from Stern pinball, and that there’s literally NOTHING to lose by showing respect to the family/fans of the deceased by holding off for a little while?

You don’t have to agree, but you should all be bright enough to understand the mechanics on this one.

#418 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

guess they didn't care, released this morning

Guess they did care. Announcement was scheduled for yesterday.

#940 3 years ago

Pinsiders: Ironman looks like a Nazi!
Pinsiders: I hate the artwork. So done with ZombieYeti!
Pinsiders: That glove is a disaster! Bring on the mods!
Pinsiders: How soon til the playfields have issues?
Pinsiders: Another price increase?!?
Pinsiders: Elwin’s shots are too tight and code, too complicated!

Stern: Holy shit everyone. This might be the best reaction to a new pin launch ever!!!
(And they may well be right)

Can’t wait to play this game. Hats off to all involved.

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I told my wife we will sell the DP after we get the Avengers to justify the expense

“I said AFTER we get the Avengers!!!”

#1300 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Can you tell me if this is the same person that did JP with Elwin?

ZombieYeti created the artwork “cells”.

#1339 3 years ago
Quoted from Pixel8Arcade:

Everybody has their likes and dislikes but for me and “movie themed” games (and please do not try to argue this is a comic game) the call outs and animations with Stern have 2 paths.
Path 1 Use a small team to produce animations and (in the case of AIQ) have Marvel Studios help get voice actors to do call outs.
Path 2 Use the real actors voices and the lines of dialogue (written by top screenwriters) for the call outs AND use clips from the two blockbuster movies.....keeping in mind that these movies have thee best CGI, sound, sets, wardrobe, makeup, etc etc etc and are created by hundreds of people around the world.
Call me crazy but Path 2 has my vote. Unfortunately Stern has skimped ever since GOTG and I don’t see that changing.

Brilliant. Here's the only catch: Cost.
Your game is the same as the one just announced, but has only 1 ramp, no subway, no spinning disk. Oh, and a mono target bank.
Enjoy!

Yes, I'm being serious. Why else hasn't Stern or JJP been able to use the movie rights and the actors voices previously?

#1908 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Ramps are easier to make cos it isn’t the Premium as per first stream. This is the PRO model.
Enjoyed the stream much more though. Could hear music better and call outs!
Thanks Jack! You’re a legend! deadflip

Are you mad, lad? Ramps are easier because the game is setup per recommended pitch!
The LE that was setup was uber-difficult so they wouldn't play for extended periods of time and blow it up.
After watching Jacks stream today, I am STOKED to be in on an LE. Can't wait to be flipping combos on the Captain Marvel shot and up the center ramp, etc. This game is gonna rock, I expect.
If anyone bailed because they dont get the vibe, then ok I guess? But if you bailed because the ramps looks too tough or you thought the game didn't flow, I think you have erred. Fortunately, there are Premiums for you in the future.

2 weeks later
#2326 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Here is some Pics of #280 taken by my wonderful wife who lets me buy every game I want. Thanks Cheryl
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Though your story seems a little far fetched. “Every game I want” appears to be only one game, in the middle of an empty room.
Just sayin.

4 weeks later
#2525 3 years ago

So I understand that the Captain Marvel shot requires a lot of steam to complete, and that a weak shot isn’t powerful enough to make it up and around the ramp.
Still, I’ve seen a number of shots that go screaming into the ramp entrance, only to stop partway up, then get rejected.
Wondering if there is something there that could be tweaked to make the shot smoother.

Anyone else finding this, or just me? I haven’t tried recording the shot to find where the ball is encountering resistance.
That’ll be the next step.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin?tu=Chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.