Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 56.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Don't be an ass. You're assuming there's a delay, when you have no evidence that today would have been a reveal.
It's not a Black Panther pin. It doesn't feature Chadwick Boseman on the backglass.
People are idly speculating on something that is only minutely related.

I wasn’t being an ass, dickhole. Also history would be evidence Tuesday is the day. Stop trolling and arguing for the sake of being contradictory noob.

#352 3 years ago

Wow, such a strong argument jackass.

#353 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't know why that's so hard to believe. Marvel altered the content of the War Table presentation today for the new avengers game to be more sensitive to Chadwick's passing.[quoted image]

It's just idle speculation, dude.

#354 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

I wasn’t being an ass, dickhole. Also history would be evidence Tuesday is the day. Stop trolling and arguing for the sake of being contradictory noob.

OHHHHHHHHHHH! What a big man you are! Here, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it!

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

OHHHHHHHHHHH! What a big man you are! Here, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it!

Are you fucking autistic or something?

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Are you fucking autistic or something?

That's your comeback?

Try harder.

#357 3 years ago

How about you two put your egos away and take it to PM before you get moderated.

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

OHHHHHHHHHHH! What a big man you are!

84020325-D468-48F1-BC38-361126214C78 (resized).jpeg84020325-D468-48F1-BC38-361126214C78 (resized).jpeg
#359 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

He was 5'6", average height for a Frenchmen of the time.

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

You're assuming there's a delay

Plenty of us have evidence. Trust us.

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

He was 5'6", average height for a Frenchmen of the time.

Look, I know you're correct, but it certainly looks suspicious that YOU of all people are defending him here...

#362 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That first pic is a poorly done fake. Someone just pasted her face on someone else's body.

First off, she was one of the hottest women in television history, but seriously if you watched GOT that is what she pretty much looked like for the series. I am well aware the show was not trying to flatter her. She's 82 so anybody gets a pass at that age. Anyways, here is my favorite old picture of her. I posted it a long time ago in pinside thread. Damn she was attractive:

emma peel (resized).jpgemma peel (resized).jpg
#363 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Well we always suspected you where a heartless bastard - I don’t know why but that’s what I heard.
Maybe they are going to honour him somehow. (They being anyone from Stern to disney to marvel...).

They moved up the release of the James Brown pin.

(Seriously watch the movie he did as James Brown - WAY better than Black Panther)

Speaking of James Brown, a Tales from the Tour Bus pin would be fantastic. Lots of great characters and music.

#364 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Speaking of James Brown, a Tales from the Tour Bus pin would be fantastic. Lots of great characters and music.

I have to go look for the 2nd season now! Season 1 was a riot.

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from soren:

But live action movie clips in games. No thanks.

IDK; I thought ColorDMD did about as good of a job as they could on Iron Man and Star Trek.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Black Knight:SOR team did an epic job on the theme - now you might argue its not an original theme a little but its defo a pinball theme.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

it's probably one of, if not the best unlicensed game.

Disagree. By definition; BKSOR is a licensed theme. Unless someone has proof that Stern didn't have to pay Mr.Personality a license fee.

As to the topic of another Avengers Pin... yikes; because the first was a runaway success?
Poor Voice acting... proably the same layout "vaulted" with comic art. Same game play.
Humm; sorry guys - Zero faith that Stern is gonna knock this one out of the park.

#366 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I have to go look for the 2nd season now! Season 1 was a riot.

Season 2 is as good or better than season 1. The Bootsy Collins episode is infinitely re-watchable. And that James Brown tripping on orange sunshine part is hilarious. They NEED to do a season 3.

And the Rick James/Prince stuff is great, too.

#367 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

WAY better than Black Panther

I'll tell ya a movie of just water boiling for 2hrs would have been better than that piece of crap. Man expectations these days on the quality of film and music is so low that shit sells and mediocrity is labelled masterpiece. Sad

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'll tell ya a movie of just water boiling for 2hrs would have been better than that piece of crap. Man expectations these days on the quality of film and music is so low that shit sells and mediocrity is labelled masterpiece. Sad

I understand why it was culturally important, but it just wasn't a good movie. Even if you restrict the judgment pool to just marvel movies it was near the bottom. Terrible writing, awful CG and just dull to watch.

Like I said, he was fantastic in the James Brown movie he did. Really impressive.

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

... proably the same layout "vaulted" with comic art. Same game play.

Incorrect.

#370 3 years ago

Wrong 5'2"

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

but it just wasn't a good movie.

This guy can explain that better than we can.

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Disagree. By definition; BKSOR is a licensed theme. Unless someone has proof that Stern didn't have to pay Mr.Personality a license fee.

Well that makes my original point even stronger. You take away the best game that i had classified as unlicensed, and that makes the pool of unlicensed games even more lame.

Quoted from Zitt:

As to the topic of another Avengers Pin... yikes; because the first was a runaway success?
Poor Voice acting... proably the same layout "vaulted" with comic art. Same game play.
Humm; sorry guys - Zero faith that Stern is gonna knock this one out of the park.

You have some info wrong already, Gomez said it's a brand new layout/game.

I'm sure stern will cry all the way to the bank as they sell more of this title than any other manufacturer sells of any of their titles.

#373 3 years ago

Marvel just released pics.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#377 3 years ago

That layout is bananas. Very colorful!

#378 3 years ago

Looks bloody great

#379 3 years ago

Holy shit that looks awesome!

#380 3 years ago

I'm in.

#381 3 years ago

Lol @ Stern haters, Gary gonna get all that NIB money. May be looking to buy my first premium.

#382 3 years ago

Oh, hell yeah!

#383 3 years ago

Keith bringing back the ringmaster. Game looks good.

#384 3 years ago

Pro doesn't have that flip ramp on the right?

that alone, prem all day haha

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Lol @ Stern haters, Gary gonna get all that NIB money. May be looking to buy my first premium.

Pretty much. Amazing how fast they crank these out. Game looks fantastic.

They really need to do more countdown clocks though to ratchet up the excitement.

#386 3 years ago

Wow...looks great!

#387 3 years ago

The yellow is bright, not sure how I feel about that. I'm dying to shoot that right ramp! Finally got the game play video to play. Premium all day!

#388 3 years ago

Whoa! That visible subway! What!?!?!

#390 3 years ago

Looks great will be getting a pro

#391 3 years ago

in for an LE that yellow is epic

#392 3 years ago

Looks like it has Keith Elwin's STS (R) layout (super tight shots). Still, I'm in.

#393 3 years ago

Wow, that premium/LE halfpipe style ramp is awesome. So is the lifting spinner that takes you to the subway that has windows that allow you to see your ball traveling down there. Way cool Elwin!!!

#394 3 years ago

Gauntlet in back is underwhelming in flat yellow but expect plenty of mods to make it look better.

I am not sure I even understand all the shots happening here. Think I am in though.

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Wow, that premium/LE halfpipe style ramp is awesome. So is the lifting spinner that takes you to the subway that has windows that allow you to see your ball traveling down there. Way cool Elwin!!!

Callback to Cyclone?

#396 3 years ago

Gotta decide between le and premium, not sure which way to go

#397 3 years ago

Looks awesome.

And you can see Black Panther is an insert and the right orbit (to a ramp?). So Boseman's passing probably did warrant a small delay

#398 3 years ago

Wow, this looks super unique. Lots of stuff going on here!

#399 3 years ago

that looks amazing. I want it. May need to sell another pin to get it. Maybe even my tmnt LE....

#400 3 years ago

That layout looks bonkers. In a good way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

4,999 (Firm)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.