Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 56.
#2701 3 years ago

I just saw this Technician Alert.
What can this be?

20210108_192245 (resized).jpg20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
#2702 3 years ago

need to report the problem to stern folks.

#2703 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

What can this be?
[quoted image]

It says "Check Switch #17, Trough 4" I would start there...

That switch probably hasn't been activated in "X" number of games.

#2704 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Also the Marvel ramp shot when hit clean is one of the best ramp shots ever but you got to keep the playfield waxed and hit it precisely .

For sure this is a great shot!

Adding a small lexan or similar piece to close the left side opening at the base of the CM ramp helps reduce fast shot rejects considerably.

#2705 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

The problem is the fingers and the bracket that push the fingers up/down have too much play, and because the coil pulls on a rod with play also, it pulls it a bit to the side, and then the plat and the fingers slide next to each other instead of up, and then it stays stuck. This causes the multiball soul gem mode indeed.
Solution in my opinion would be to have a guide behind the slotted holes (like some already have done because the stud broke off), or put some washers between the fingers instead of the one sided bushing. I ordered some teflon bushings and washers but did not receive them yet, not sure if they will fit either. I just hoped I would have received a fixed subway instead of the same one.

I have this problem also and discussed through several emails with Stern. They are sending me a new Mech, will see if that helps. In the meantime, I have added a couple of layers of electrical tape to the bar that pushes up the last finger so it is "wider" in that area and the finger cannot slide down beside it. Has worked correctly since then. It has held up for several days now, but this is a home environment with limited plays. Definitely not a long term fix, but something along this line should help. The area is somewhat small and I couldn't find a way to more permanently make that bar wider without either restricting the bar going up, or causing the finger to stick once it was up.

#2706 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

What can this be?
[quoted image]

Switch 17 is an opto for the ball trough. Page 14 of the manual shows that Switches 15 through 20 are for the 6 optos to detect how many balls are resting in the trough.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AvengersInfinity_LE_Pre_web.pdf

You can go into the test menu and check the status of 17 in two spots:
1) Active Switch Check: This test scrolls through the switches to see which ones are active. If you have all the balls in the trough then 6 of the switches it scrolls through should be switches 15-20. If it scrolls through 15, 16, and then skips to 18 then you know 17 isn't registering. Below is a picture of what the screen should look like when it gets to switch 17 with it indicating it's reporting on switch 17 which is named Trough 4 and all 6 trough lights should be lit next to each other.

2) Switch Test: Take the glass off, take the balls out, and enter the switch test. You need to pull out the white interlock switch at the coin door for it to work. Then one by one let the balls go into the drain. For the first ball you should see lights for switches 15 through 19 flash in succession as the ball passes by those optos and then the light for switch 20 (Trough 1) will stay lit indicating there's a ball there. Below is a picture of what it will look like after you drop the first ball in. I also took a picture of what it should look like after you've dropped all 6 balls in. All 6 switch lights for 15-20 should be lit. If switch 17 isn't lit then something's causing that opto to not register.

CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpegCF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpegC9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpegC9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
#2707 3 years ago

Had the same problem with trough 4 on my machine. Switch test was fine regularly... A single cable on one connector was not fixed properly. It was causing errors during gameplay with vibration anyway. Easy fix on that one.

#2708 3 years ago

Anyone had a play on a custom code with different music etc for AIQ yet?

#2709 3 years ago

EaglePin & TrekTobbyGermany

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.
It was indeed a loose cable, even for an amateur like me.

#2710 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I almost bought a Pro also but the best shots are not on the pro i feel. When the disk raises to lock a ball for modes or to start or end a mode is great and is one of the most satisfying shots on the game. Without the subway and raising disk its just not the same game in my opinion. I played mine with the subway off and just felt completely lacking. Also the Marvel ramp shot when hit clean is one of the best ramp shots ever but you got to keep the playfield waxed and hit it precisely . Plus the VUK out of the subway missing on the Pro also completes the premium/le package. This is a title you can tell the original design was the Premium/LE.
On the art i love ZY work, hes the BEST in the business hands down! i dont feel he changed his style, he matched the comic books or cartoon on Disney+ which all looks great. GB still my favorite work hes done and DP i think is his worst but only cause its to washed out red looking.

You are right, the disk is pretty neat, and subway is a good integration. But for me, as ambivalent as I am with the license, I don't feel like the Pro is lacking, as you have stated. I think my perspective is based on how enjoyable the pro PF is without the adders, and the things they were able to fit into the Pro PF is pretty substantial, especially when compared to other recent releases by Stern, Spooky, and even AP.

I'm surprised you have said ZY didn't change his style for this game. I feel like there are "sharper" and more bold "lines" on AIQ art, when compared with other titles, which have what I'd consider "softer" lines and more cartoonish feel (not so "comic book" like). I agree with you that DP is not his best art; it's way too RED !!

The PF designs which are provided on the Pro model are really neat, kinda like the Pro JP. They were able to offer a decent value game here. the "bells and whistles" which are available for a bit more are all about the buyer. Does the buyer really love those additional features?? if so, then they are in a position to judge the value. If this game is a keeper for your collection (bolted to the floor), then I'd say go Premium, because of the more intricate aspects provided, and the additional variety that those items provide to the experience of the player.

I hope you love the Premium; it's a great game!

#2711 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

You are right, the disk is pretty neat, and subway is a good integration. But for me, as ambivalent as I am with the license, I don't feel like the Pro is lacking, as you have stated. I think my perspective is based on how enjoyable the pro PF is without the adders, and the things they were able to fit into the Pro PF is pretty substantial, especially when compared to other recent releases by Stern, Spooky, and even AP.
I'm surprised you have said ZY didn't change his style for this game. I feel like there are "sharper" and more bold "lines" on AIQ art, when compared with other titles, which have what I'd consider "softer" lines and more cartoonish feel (not so "comic book" like). I agree with you that DP is not his best art; it's way too RED !!
The PF designs which are provided on the Pro model are really neat, kinda like the Pro JP. They were able to offer a decent value game here. the "bells and whistles" which are available for a bit more are all about the buyer. Does the buyer really love those additional features?? if so, then they are in a position to judge the value. If this game is a keeper for your collection (bolted to the floor), then I'd say go Premium, because of the more intricate aspects provided, and the additional variety that those items provide to the experience of the player.
I hope you love the Premium; it's a great game!

I havent played a Pro but im sure it shoots great. It missing the subway is a big hit against it though. When the disk spins and raises opens its like Dr Strange opening up a portal and then when you shoot the ball into the raised disk you go into the portal. How does the Pro handle this, i havent watched any Pro gameplay in awhile but when i turn off the subway it shoots up right ramp and stops on up post i think? The premium/le I guess you could say has more life under the glass with the addons.

Art wise i think ZY does a different style on every title with little tweaks to go along with the license but they all look like his work. Ill check out the sharper bold lines later on today see if i notice it more now that youve said it.

Bolted to the floor isnt my style, all games get old after i make it to the end of them or find design flaws like games that the ball comes out of pops then SDTM. Im more a Pro buyer on most titles and usually prefer less clutter on playfield like GB pro vs premium or GOT pro vs premium where i prefered the pros over the premiums but this AIQ i splurged a bit since my 2 little guys love avengers and watched the complete series on Disney+.

Someday ill get a chance to play a AIQ pro and ill get back to ya on how it plays compared to the premium but im sure both play awesome. The more i play and understand the gems and how to use them is really making the game shine! Hope they give us some more callouts and put Thanos back in soon.

#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I havent played a Pro but im sure it shoots great. It missing the subway is a big hit against it though. When the disk spins and raises opens its like Dr Strange opening up a portal and then when you shoot the ball into the raised disk you go into the portal. How does the Pro handle this, i havent watched any Pro gameplay in awhile but when i turn off the subway it shoots up right ramp and stops on up post i think? The premium/le I guess you could say has more life under the glass with the addons.

You got it - the modes are activated via the bananaramp when the disk lock is unavailable on the Prem/LE and when playing the Pro.

I own the Premium but occasionally will play a Pro on location to see how mine is playing in comparison. When I play the pro, I don't feel like much at all is lost. Maybe it's my height, but I can't see when balls are in the subway.
My disk raising up and down is cool and a huge "shoot at me" indicator especially for non-pinball people who come over - but it's not a must have and based on my usage so far it's going to a maintenance issue because it keeps unleveling.
The thing I would miss most if I downgraded to a Pro would be the Marvel Ramp, which although it rattle rejects or flies out haphazardly from time to time, is a REALLY satisfying hit when it connects. The built in clunk on the Marvel spinner of the pro kills any satisfaction I get from the spinner rip. But that's just one guy's opinion.

#2713 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

The built in clunk on the Marvel spinner of the pro kills any satisfaction I get from the spinner rip. But that's just one guy's opinion.

If they managed to get the Marvel spinner cleanly feeding to the right flipper on the Pro, then that would be my choice. But they didn't, so now that one ramp is going to cost me $2k

#2714 3 years ago

the Marvel Ramp, which although it rattle rejects or flies out haphazardly from time to time, is a REALLY satisfying hit when it connects.

If you add a small piece of Lexan or similar to the left side Captain Marvel opening at the base of the ramp (use 2-sided tape to hold in place at base) it will almost completely eliminate the rejections and totally eliminates occasional balls that fall out the back/side.

IMG_9740 (resized).JPGIMG_9740 (resized).JPGIMG_9741 (resized).JPGIMG_9741 (resized).JPG
#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

If they managed to get the Marvel spinner cleanly feeding to the right flipper on the Pro, then that would be my choice. But they didn't, so now that one ramp is going to cost me $2k

Yeah the way the ball almost stops dead after passing through the spinner doesn't make for a satisfying shot either, I don't mind that it doesn't feed the right flipper personally. When I first got mine I thought something must be wrong with the rail position and I was going to fix it but no, that's how it's been designed. The right orbit causes a lot of ball rattles on my machine too, a seemingly perfect shot gets as far as the shooter lane entry and catches something. I've played with that whole area a lot trying to stop it but I think that's just the way it is, probably a combination of how narrow it is and how lumpy the left side of that ball path is, i.e. lots to bounce off if the ball leaves the outer wall at all.

#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you add a small piece of Lexan or similar to the left side Captain Marvel opening at the base of the ramp (use 2-sided tape to hold in place at base) it will almost completely eliminate the rejections and totally eliminates occasional balls that fall out the back/side.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am looking at the pictures but I am not seeing anything... what exactly did you add and where? I am getting this game and would like to know thanks

#2717 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am looking at the pictures but I am not seeing anything... what exactly did you add and where? I am getting this game and would like to know thanks

I circled in blue the piece I added...

If you look at the Premium/LE on Sterns website, on the Captain Marvel ramp all (4) wireform metal guide wires come down to the base... on the production machines one of the wireforms stops up high. I'm sure they had a reason for this, but it can create rejects, especially on strong, fast shots and sometimes the ball will literally fall out of the opening. Adding a piece to basically block the hole, makes the shot much smoother. You still need a good shot, as weak shots will woll back down the ramp, but strong shots aren't rejected anymore.

Capture1 (resized).JPGCapture1 (resized).JPG
#2718 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you look at the Premium/LE on Sterns website, on the Captain Marvel ramp all (4) wireform metal guide wires come down to the base... on the production machines one of the wireforms stops up high. I'm sure they had a reason for this, but it can create rejects, especially on strong, fast shots and sometimes the ball will literally fall out of the opening. Adding a piece to basically block the hole, makes the shot much smoother. You still need a good shot, as weak shots will woll back down the ramp, but strong shots aren't rejected anymore.
[quoted image]

ohhh got it! thanks for posting this. I am wondering if it would be worth asking Stern about this? maybe they missed it and it is perhaps a bug?

#2719 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Art wise i think ZY does a different style on every title with little tweaks to go along with the license but they all look like his work. Ill check out the sharper bold lines later on today see if i notice it more now that youve said it.
Bolted to the floor isnt my style, all games get old after i make it to the end of them or find design flaws like games that the ball comes out of pops then SDTM. Im more a Pro buyer on most titles and usually prefer less clutter on playfield like GB pro vs premium or GOT pro vs premium where i prefered the pros over the premiums but this AIQ i splurged a bit since my 2 little guys love avengers and watched the complete series on Disney+.
Someday ill get a chance to play a AIQ pro and ill get back to ya on how it plays compared to the premium but im sure both play awesome. The more i play and understand the gems and how to use them is really making the game shine! Hope they give us some more callouts and put Thanos back in soon.

I love that you splurged on the Premium for your little ones. I would do the same exact thing. I'm sure they're thrilled to play it! what a blessing. I hope to see a theme which my kids will be drawn to, and I will buy that game straight away if they are!

#2720 3 years ago

I love that you splurged on the Premium for your little ones. I would do the same exact thing. I'm sure they're thrilled to play it! what a blessing. I hope to see a theme which my kids will be drawn to, and I will buy that game straight away if they are!

Theres been a few hits the kids liked and a few misses. Hobbit was probably there favorite and Deadpool was least favorite out of the titles i thought they would like.

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for positing this. I made my own version last night and I feel like it greatly reduces the rejects on this shot. The piece I used was about 25 x 95 mm.

IMG_6067 (resized).jpegIMG_6067 (resized).jpeg
#2722 3 years ago

My 3 1/2 yo son wasn’t that into pinball or my other games until I got the premium. He plays it constantly and won’t even let me play it. He tells me to play TWD which is next to it. If I try to play it when he is awake in another part of the house he will immediately come in and take over. He has great hearing. He cries to my wife that I’m not sharing if I try to continue playing. He says it’s his game and is really selfish about sharing it.
What’s crazy is that he somehow found the YouTube channels on the gameplay videos and watches them all the time. Just today I saw him watching Jack Dangers Stern factory tour video with AIQ on the line. This was on my wife’s iPad which she has never watched pinball and I have never used.

#2723 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

You should consider producing more of these and selling them. I’m not sure how many people have the tools to cut lexan smoothly.

#2724 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

You should consider producing more of these and selling them. I’m not sure how many people have the tools to cut lexan smoothly.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all you need is a box cutter (or other sharp knife) and straight edge. You score the lexan a few times, and it breaks clean.

#2725 3 years ago

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all you need is a box cutter (or other sharp knife) and straight edge. You score the lexan a few times, and it breaks clean.

It’s pretty difficult to score and break lexan clean when it has any thickness. I’ve typically used a plexi specific saw blade.

#2726 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Yeah, I'm just too busy with my regular job...

Quoted from Jkaping:

It’s pretty difficult to score and break lexan clean when it has any thickness. I’ve typically used a plexi specific saw blade.

Foot shears work great for cutting lexan with a little T-drill edge deburring as needed. I used 1/8" thick material.

#2727 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

at the same time they sent the disk leveler fix.

u mean that sheet that tells you have to move it up/down?
Yeah I'm contemplating getting with stern to grab one of those new trays, I haven't heard of any complaints about mine though.
All I did was install a few washers to tilt the tray towards the VUK. But all it would take is the machine to get moved a little to throw the level off and it'd start getting stuck again.

1 week later
#2728 3 years ago

So I put the topper on that I ordered from nitro last week and the pink stone all the way to right seems to be on nearly all the time. Doesn’t seem to match the game. Anyone else know if this is normal? Also after a few months it is now giving two balls in the shooter lane instead of one. I assume this is the trough opto? Love the game.

1 year later
#2729 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Look at page 3 of the attached Spinning Disc Adjustment Points and Procedure and make sure your FS reading is good in all positions and adjust as necessary. Hopefully that helps.
[quoted image]

Thank you for this! My spinner started not reading any spins. Turns out the white round piece had completely fallen off and I had to readjust the height and make sure it wasn’t touch anymore

1 week later
#2730 1 year ago

I am very curious if anyone has tried the install of directors cut?

I haven't tried this yet, but I am wondering what it changes.
I can't seem find anything on this.

20220708_172711 (resized).jpg20220708_172711 (resized).jpg
#2731 1 year ago
Quoted from rpomahac:

I haven't tried this yet, but I am wondering what it changes.
I can't seem find anything on this.[quoted image]

This is an interesting question. I hope someone knows or let us know what it does.

#2732 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

This is an interesting question. I hope someone knows or let us know what it does.

Quoted from rpomahac:

Quoted from LTG:

Alters some of the adjustments and settings. Directors cut for instance is what the programmer preferred. Novelty usually eliminates winning games or extra balls etc.

Thread here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-installs-home-directors-cut-noveltytransformers-le

1 month later
#2733 1 year ago

2nd time owner, rejoining the club with a premium.
It only has a couple mods, I plan to add a few more
I ordered the ramp fix and have been DIY'ing the ramp LEDs.
After connecting some 5V strips (6 LEDs each, Blue n Red) to separate GI channels, I am really liking the way it turned out.
I took the left and center flashers out from the back panel and wired up a couple 5V white strips (5 LEDs each). IMO, it's a great improvement over stock and gives better light dispersion.

Has anyone upgraded to a stronger shooter rod spring?
I'd like to 3/4 plunge and have the ball go all the way around.

Screenshot_20220905-213400_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220905-213400_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2734 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'd like to 3/4 plunge and have the ball go all the way around. [quoted image]

I put in a red after installing the Stem shooter rod (which I love) and it has worked great - ball always goes to the right flipper on a full plunge (but haven't tested with a 3/4 plunge).

#2735 1 year ago

Yeah, I upgraded to a red plunger spring. A full plunge mostly consistently (~96%) makes it all the way around. Although note that a stronger spring does make it tougher and less consistent to precisely aim for the secret skill shot.

3 weeks later
#2736 1 year ago

I finally played the LE on location. Such a great game! Question though… I thought this was released to just have the comic art (and no scenes from the movies in it), did this change at some point (license wise), since the pin I played had movie scenes?

#2737 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'd like to 3/4 plunge and have the ball go all the way around.

I don't know if your still looking for answers, but I've upgraded mine to red last week when installing Stern shooter rod. 3/4 goes all the way around.

With the stock one, even a full plunge was not making it 50% of the time. Red is much stronger tho, not just a bit stronger than orange.

#2738 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I finally played the LE on location. Such a great game! Question though… I thought this was released to just have the comic art (and no scenes from the movies in it), did this change at some point (license wise), since the pin I played had movie scenes?

The software from Stern has nothing from the movies, but there's an unofficial user-made tool named Pinball Browser that allows editing things to put in different audio and video assets.

#2739 1 year ago

Why do we have two owners threads? Is it possible to merge them

1 month later
#2740 1 year ago

Have some loose avengers Funko pop figures (5 total) if anyone is interested.
No boxes.

$30 includes shipping in the US.

Pm me if interested.

27D42D1E-8D8B-44C9-B057-8CF8C0416A18 (resized).jpeg27D42D1E-8D8B-44C9-B057-8CF8C0416A18 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#2741 12 months ago

Hi. Didn't see anything in a thread search, but looking for advice on keeping the ball from getting stuck under the gate in the loop over the Thor Newton ball (5.3-12 in the manual). It's happened several times recently and seems to be getting more frequent. A ball search or two was freeing it, but it seems like that's working less and less. Is the gate really even needed there? Thanks!

2 months later
#2742 9 months ago

Hey all,

Recently picked up AIQ from another pinsider.. love the game!

I am having an issue where the ball doesn’t get released from Stark tower for the Hawkeye challenge.

It is stuck and doesn’t release until I hit the left upper flipper.

Apologies if this has been covered before but any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

#2743 9 months ago

Beat Thanos in my first time getting there since owning the game. This game continues to draw me back and I think it highly underrated. I still don't really understand the rules, but it doesn't matter. It's so fun to shoot that I never even worry about what's going on. I just keep hitting shots.

#2744 9 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Beat Thanos in my first time getting there since owning the game. This game continues to draw me back and I think it highly underrated. I still don't really understand the rules, but it doesn't matter. It's so fun to shoot that I never even worry about what's going on. I just keep hitting shots.

I have Godzilla, Jurassic and Avengers, and this last it's the best machine of all.

3 months later
#2745 5 months ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

I have Godzilla, Jurassic and Avengers, and this last it's the best machine of all.

Haven’t played Avengers much over the last couple months, but I just played it. Easily top three Elwin for me. The shots and layout are just insane. I wish people would give it a bit more play. If people could get some basic understanding of the rules, I think it would get a lot more praise.

4 months later
1 week later
#2747 7 days ago

Looking for a replacement plastic # -07

This one:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2748 7 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Haven’t played Avengers much over the last couple months, but I just played it. Easily top three Elwin for me. The shots and layout are just insane. I wish people would give it a bit more play. If people could get some basic understanding of the rules, I think it would get a lot more praise.

I’m picking up a premium tomorrow it’ll be my 4th Elwin pin, my 5th ZY pin and my 4th Marvel pin. Can’t wait to deep dive into it.

#2749 6 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m picking up a premium tomorrow it’ll be my 4th Elwin pin, my 5th ZY pin and my 4th Marvel pin. Can’t wait to deep dive into it.

Just keep shooting shots. People get so hung up on "I don't understand the rules". Really you don't need to. Just keep shooting combos (and there are combos for days). I love Avengers every time I play it. I'm starting to have a bit of an issue with the upper flipper. Either needs a switch adjustment or a coil stop changed out. Need to get on that.

#2750 6 days ago

IMG_6029 (resized).jpegIMG_6029 (resized).jpegIMG_6030 (resized).jpegIMG_6030 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/55?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.