Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 56.
#2651 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

That means you are in a computer grid timed mode. Looks up at the top of the LCD screen to see what timed mode you are in. You can extend the timed moes by obtaining the Time Gem and shooting that shot.

got it, thanks.

#2652 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

You can extend the timed moes by obtaining the Time Gem and shooting that shot.

Or by starting another timed mode from the computer grid

#2653 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I had that happen literally the second game I played on my NIB Premium and haven't had it happen since in 700+ games...
There is a "fix" mentioned in the other AIQ thread, basically a self adhesive rubber bumper or similar that you stick to the inside of the guide so a ball can't fit in there. I haven't had to do this yet myself.

Thanks for letting me know it's not just mine. In the old days I would have just grabbed vice grips and bent that bitch in a smidge. People frown on that stuff now. This one is in the basement because of covid. If it was on location and I had to drive out to fix that twice, i would have bent it in.

#2654 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

you also have a photo of the disc leveler fix?

Here you go. It doe not lol like much and not sure how that fixes the issue yet - have to look at the mech - but it is what they sent me.

20201230_195950 (resized).jpg20201230_195950 (resized).jpg
#2655 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Here you go. It doe not lol like much and not sure how that fixes the issue yet - have to look at the mech - but it is what they sent me.
[quoted image]

Does the #502-8001-R2 kit contains the tunnel/subway mech replacement part or is it another kit?

#2656 3 years ago

Question on code - there are powered up icons at each avenger shot and i know when you win a gem you can pick the shot you want to place it. Once you do place it, what does that mean? That shot means more points? And what does powered icon mean? are they related? Also - why would I want to change the gem to another shot?

#2657 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Question on code - there are powered up icons at each avenger shot and i know when you win a gem you can pick the shot you want to place it. Once you do place it, what does that mean? That shot means more points? And what does powered icon mean? are they related? Also - why would I want to change the gem to another shot?

Start here: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AIQ-Rule-Sheet.pdf

#2659 3 years ago

Now that I read all that I should be able to get the super duper mega extreme wizard mode by the weekend.

#2660 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Does the #502-8001-R2 kit contains the tunnel/subway mech replacement part or is it another kit?

Must be another kit - all I got was the plastic subway in mine.

#2661 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

already did Distributor says it is going to take a while though, he apparently ordered them more than a month ago already and nothing so far. So I took the complete assembly out, then I can at least play. Have to say I don't really mind it too much right now, I don't have to wait all the time and it doesn't make the clunky sound of the walking mechanism all the time. It will remember the portal locks anyway.
Strange enough even with the mechanism out, sometimes the ball still just stops before the end of the subway (just lies there in the end of the slit in the plastic) so it doesn't roll into the vuk. (It did this before when there was already a ball in the vuk and the second also was released from the subway because there would be no momentum)
But if the tilt is not set too sensitive, I can give it a bump and it will roll further. Checked the plastic but it doesn't seem to have a sharp edge or anything.

Having same issue except ball search doesn't even move the ball sometimes. Yesterday, had it happen, ball search wouldn't even cycle, acted like it didn't even realize the balls weren't in play. Then after a minute or what felt like minutes, the ball kicked out. Also, the subway light wasn't lit up for the ball that should be getting kicked up. There were two balls, the middle #2 ball had it's respective portal light on but the #1 light wasn't lit and the ball was sitting there. I was lifting up on the machine to try and move the ball to see if that would trigger a release and the ball would move a little and could see the light "flicker" but once it came to a rest, light off. After a minute or two of this, the ball just kicked out and back in play. Very strange. Just getting caught up on this thread/issue so any insights are appreciated. A cool pin but sucks when your flow is wrecked when balls get stuck.

#2662 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I didnt want to read thru 2k+ posts, if this is a duplicate, I apologize. Any one getting balls stuck in the bumpers. Happen twice to me in maybe 20 games.
[quoted image]

My rails there are further to the left curved over the black line so the gap isn’t big enough for a ball to find its way in there on my game.

You can either block it with an adhesive post like some or bend the rail slightly inwards to the black line.

#2663 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

There is just too much play in the plates:
also since the coil pulls on the shaft, the shaft tends to pull the plate crooked, this can be seen by the scraping marks of the side of the hook on the frame, clearly a design flaw. Should be able to be fixed with a bit of thicker material I guess.

I’ve had a lot of luck flipping the white plastic over. The natural bend on mine was away from the levers so flipping it applied slightly more pressure and fixed the issue…although I am sure it is temporary.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/49#post-5942381

#2664 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’ve had a lot of luck flipping the white plastic over. The natural bend on mine was away from the levers so flipping it applied slightly more pressure and fixed the issue…although I am sure it is temporary.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/49#post-5942381

I actually tried that too, but it made it worse on mine, also put some heavier washers behind the circlips, but didn't do much unfortunately. I'm curious what my distributor is going to send me when he gets the replacements. Hope it's not going to be just the same.

#2665 3 years ago

Anyone has issues with their spinning disc? Sometimes it just doesn't count, I go in the settings menu, exit the settings menu (without doing anything) and it works again. It just happened maybe 3 times so far.
If I go into settings and check spinning disc, it counts spins CW and CCW, the degrees work fine, Weak is on No, and FS is on 449 whatever that means, when I pressed select to update, it changed to 463.

#2666 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Anyone has issues with their spinning disc? Sometimes it just doesn't count, I go in the settings menu, exit the settings menu (without doing anything) and it works again. It just happened maybe 3 times so far.
If I go into settings and check spinning disc, it counts spins CW and CCW, the degrees work fine, Weak is on No, and FS is on 449 whatever that means, when I pressed select to update, it changed to 463.

Look at page 3 of the attached Spinning Disc Adjustment Points and Procedure and make sure your FS reading is good in all positions and adjust as necessary. Hopefully that helps.

Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdfSpinning Disc Adjustment.pdf
#2667 3 years ago

I am contemplating buying this game. I think I am going to go Pro because that is what it seems to be available in my area, but I am wondering what is the general consensus PRO vs PRE... The Pro looks really awesome and it seems that the other gizmos included in the PRE are having some trouble...soooo.... PRO all the way?

#2668 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am contemplating buying this game. I think I am going to go Pro because that is what it seems to be available in my area, but I am wondering what is the general consensus PRO vs PRE... The Pro looks really awesome and it seems that the other gizmos included in the PRE are having some trouble...soooo.... PRO all the way?

If you can play them both and decide for yourself. That is always the best way to decide. Everyone has a different perception of value.

#2669 3 years ago

Love my premium. The extra ramp and the spinning disk lock is really satisfying. I’m happy I went with the premium.

#2670 3 years ago

As Vic says above I also love the extra ramp it’s just one of those ramps/shots that’s never going to get old!

And I think the subway and ball lock add a nice break to the game allowing you to mix it up a little, nearly every shot on this game other than the disc is an instant return to a flipper.

Plus sinking a nicely aimed shot into the disk after a nice chain of combos for a portal lock is hugely satisfying,

#2671 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Is the ball getting hung at the end of the subway when there are two balls?
Do you have the fixed subway that corrects that hang up?

What is the fixed subway? This is the issue I have should I call Stern support for a new subway?

#2672 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

As Vic says above I also love the extra ramp it’s just one of those ramps/shots that’s never going to get old!
And I think the subway and ball lock add a nice break to the game allowing you to mix it up a little, nearly every shot on this game other than the disc is an instant return to a flipper.
Plus sinking a nicely aimed shot into the disk after a nice chain of combos for a portal lock is hugely satisfying,

yeah, the idea is growing on me. Quite a price jump but it does seem to add to the game... I will have to think about it! but it is growing me that is for sure.

#2673 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

[quoted image]

is it any different than the original that was mounted? Or they just send a new one because it is expected there was something wrong with the old one?

#2674 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

What is the fixed subway? This is the issue I have should I call Stern support for a new subway?

This is the fixed piece:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/53#post-6044547

#2675 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

is it any different than the original that was mounted? Or they just send a new one because it is expected there was something wrong with the old one?

I haven't looked at the differences yet. I need to find time to do the swap but I suspect they fixed something.

#2676 3 years ago

yeah, the idea is growing on me. Quite a price jump but it does seem to add to the game... I will have to think about it! but it is growing me that is for sure.

I was on the fence at reveal but went with an LE on this title due to theme plus I thought the yellow powder would either look great or I’d love it because it’s so obnoxious haha, no regrets at all!

In fact the amount of plays I’ve already put on it, Id say the price jump between models up to LE was well worth it personally, I enjoy all the upgrades the marvel ramp being the big one, but I also enjoy the disk to subway shot a lot it just adds another great feeling shot to a game packed with amazing shots.

#2677 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I was on the fence at reveal but went with an LE on this title due to theme plus I thought the yellow powder would either look great or I’d love it because it’s so obnoxious haha, no regrets at all!
In fact the amount of plays I’ve already put on it, Id say the price jump between models up to LE was well worth it personally, I enjoy all the upgrades the marvel ramp being the big one, but I also enjoy the disk to subway shot a lot it just adds another great feeling shot to a game packed with amazing shots.

Agreed. This is the first game I've bought without playing it, and I'm not disappointed. The Captain Marvel ramp is awesome to shoot and I'm a sucker for physical ball locks (love my MET pre because of the hammer) so I'm very happy with my used LE. Oh, the Antman VUK is cool too and if i recall, that isn't in the pro.

That said, I think the pro would be good too if you're on a tight budget. But if you have the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

#2678 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Agreed. This is the first game I've bought without playing it, and I'm not disappointed. The Captain Marvel ramp is awesome to shoot and I'm a sucker for physical ball locks (love my MET pre because of the hammer) so I'm very happy with my used LE. Oh, the Antman VUK is cool too and if i recall, that isn't in the pro.
That said, I think the pro would be good too if you're on a tight budget. But if you have the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Premium has been ordered.

#2679 3 years ago

Premium has been ordered.

Good buy! I cant see not having the portal open to shoot into or not being able to shoot the Marvel ramp, both essential to the way the premium/le plays. I havent played a Pro but im sure there fun also. Usually i only buy Pros myself being i find there faster and actually more fun like GOT pro or GB pro but this title i felt the add ons were worth the extra $1500.

#2680 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Now that I read all that I should be able to get the super duper mega extreme wizard mode by the weekend.

Worked for me

356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
#2681 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Worked for me
[quoted image]

I'll take "scores I will never get" for $200, Alex...

(RIP Alex )

#2682 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Worked for me
[quoted image]

Did you close the outlanes? Haven't had any score over 1/10 of yours...outlanes are killing, any missed shot is either outlane or STDM, even a good shot in the left orbit comes directly screaming down the middle, the lights flashing at the same moment the ball comes back doesn't help either to save the ball...

WTF happened to your glass seal??

#2683 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Did you close the outlanes? Haven't had any score over 1/10 of yours...outlanes are killing, any missed shot is either outlane or STDM, even a good shot in the left orbit comes directly screaming down the middle, the lights flashing at the same moment the ball comes back doesn't help either to save the ball...
WTF happened to your glass seal??

Outlanes are open, rubbers are off.

I have different strategies for different set ups. The low hanging fruit strategy that nearly anyone can do is to focus on portal locks to 2x-3x your mode scores, learn to beat Reality gem, place gem on left spinner, start ripping gamma ray spins for 4-5x (40-175 million), while also playing through other gem quests or super modes.

That's just the wire for the external pinstadiums on it. My game room is really dark and dark playfields are a pet peeve of mine.

#2684 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Outlanes are open, rubbers are off.

Sounds dangerous.

#2685 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds dangerous.

yeah the rubber off part is certainly bad for the pinball budget long term. lol

#2686 3 years ago

Hi everyone and happy new year!
What's a good strategy for maximizing the Reality Gem high score? (maybe to bump my friend's high score...)
The two things I have in mind are to a) use portal locks (two to get 3x scoring going), and b) spin Dr Strange (right round like a record baby) to increase the shot values to 6 or 7x.

Am I missing anything?

#2687 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Worked for me
[quoted image]

That score is insane!

#2688 3 years ago
Quoted from broada:

Hi everyone and happy new year!
What's a good strategy for maximizing the Reality Gem high score? (maybe to bump my friend's high score...)
The two things I have in mind are to a) use portal locks (two to get 3x scoring going), and b) spin Dr Strange (right round like a record baby) to increase the shot values to 6 or 7x.
Am I missing anything?

Have the Mind Gem on a LV2 shot first, get the 2 portal locks, then spin the disc to max, then boom the action button to get all shots awarded.
Take another mb in as well to keep going as long as possible for victory shots.

#2689 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Have the Mind Gem on a LV2 shot first, get the 2 portal locks, then spin the disc to max, then boom the action button to get all shots awarded.
Take another mb in as well to keep going as long as possible for victory shots.

Great idea! Funny I have a slight aversion to putting the Mind Gem on a level 2 Avenger because during the Soul Gem quest you want it on a level 1 Avenger. But because the Reality Gem quest has so many shots lit at once, the level 2 is much better. This will take some work for me to do (I'm no top player) but this seems like it will be quite satisfying!

#2690 3 years ago

Just received a new subway from my distributor, but it doesn't solve anything, first game I played the mechanism already got stuck.
Hope Stern brings out a modified one....

#2691 3 years ago

I've been playing my Pro without fault for the last few months.

However last night after losing a ball, the disc wouldn't register whatsoever. It still spun freely, it just didn't award any STRANGE letters.

I didn't feel like lifting the playfield and investigating last night, but just wondered if anybody else had experienced this and where I should start looking (nothing in key posts or thread search) - other than the obvious solder wire failing and coming loose, rather than having to place a service call?

#2692 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I've been playing my Pro without fault for the last few months.
However last night after losing a ball, the disc wouldn't register whatsoever. It still spun freely, it just didn't award any STRANGE letters.
I didn't feel like lifting the playfield and investigating last night, but just wondered if anybody else had experienced this and where I should start looking (nothing in key posts or thread search) - other than the obvious solder wire failing and coming loose, rather than having to place a service call?

Wayne have you checked the disc test? Where it has to score more than 300 or 400 at each position 12, 3, 6, 9. Id probably start there before lifting the lid and looking for the usual, suspect wire.

Been pretty lucky with my LE, no faults, no ball hangups, playfield is perfect and subway works perfectly.

#2693 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Just received a new subway from my distributor, but it doesn't solve anything, first game I played the mechanism already got stuck.

would it help to maybe have the paper type washers between the bracket and finger parts? Keep them from getting snagged? I'd have to see the other side to see what's hanging them up from coming up.

#2694 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

what is keeping those fingers from going all the way down, hard to tell from your video? Is it possible the fingers are not centered properly in the grooves?

#2695 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

what is keeping those fingers from going all the way down, hard to tell from your video? Is it possible the fingers are not centered properly in the grooves?

At least on mine, the fingers are at an angle through the trough slot enough to rub on one side of the slot. Mine would get slightly stuck but very rarely. I wouldn't have even noticed if it didn't lead to a 2-ball Soul Gem a couple times. (FYI multiball on that mode does NOT help, LOL!). I took it apart and very lightly sanded down the inside of the groove that the fingers rubbed against. Since doing that I have not had any get stuck (knock on wood).

#2696 3 years ago

I put a bunch of games on the LE and Pro at this point, and honestly, I think the Pro is the way to go, especially with the money saved. the Pro shoots very well, and the best shots are available on the Pro. The upper flipper is amazing, and the inner loop is killer.

the premium right vertical ramp is neat, but not that awesome after playing it. I like the Pro hook spinner shot instead of the vert ramp.
The sound on this game is average, as well as the music. The art and PF design shine here though.

One interesting note is that Elwin departed in this design from his typical (two games so far) inclusion of Playfield elements closer to the flippers. So, this game is a lot more long shots when compared to IMDN and JP2. I really love how he designed the right loop to upper ramp return to flipper. I love those types of shots (very brian eddy like). the up post above the upper flipper is brilliant. Elwin really knows how to ensure that the upper flippers are frequently used, which adds to the value. AIQ is a very neat design, especially if you are a better than average player. If you are a master pinballer, then this game is an absolute gem. hitting those long narrow shots is ultra satisfying!! and the wide ramp is a nice fun easy shot.

Overall, this game is great, but I'm not sure it's better than IMDN. I own IMDN Prem, so I am biased. I suppose IMDN just has better art and sound than AIQ which bumps it up for me. Also, on AIQ, Zombie Yeti was obviously forced to "tweak" his artistic style/flair to please the licensor. It is still obviously ZY, but you can tell he was made to craft the art to match the comics more closely than he would have done had he been given the green light to do the art HIS way. on IMDN and TMNT, the opposite is true. those games have PURE ZY art, the way he wanted to draw it, albeit guided by the licensor's samples. ZY was permitted to use his personal style throughout. AIQ still has good art, but IMDN, TMNT, DP, and GB are better representations of PURE ZY awesomeness when compared to AIQ art. Do you guys agree that ZY changed his style a bit for this game? look closely, and you will see some discrepancies in his art style for AIQ.

I was going to buy a PRO of this game NIB, but GNR got released, so I changed my mind. I wanted to buy a "slower" game like GNR because I own a couple very fast games already, and I need to keep the variety coming. someday, I suppose I may buy the pro if it comes at a decent price, but for now, I can play it on location and with friends who own it and still enjoy and appreciate the game.

#2697 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wayne have you checked the disc test? Where it has to score more than 300 or 400 at each position 12, 3, 6, 9. Id probably start there before lifting the lid and looking for the usual, suspect wire.
Been pretty lucky with my LE, no faults, no ball hangups, playfield is perfect and subway works perfectly.

All connectors unplugged then replugged, all wires appear connected correctly.

If I go into switch test and spin the disc nothing happens.

Going into specific disc test angle, rpm & spins all register.
FS reads 710, 460, 644 & 628 respectively.

There is a red LED on that board slowly pulsing.

I'm at a loss as to what to investigate next?

ADDITION
I decided to play a game anyway, even if the disc wasn't working - lo and behold disc registered . It seems that whatever I did fixed the problem. Also worth noting that the disc doesn't register anything in switch test mode.

#2698 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I put a bunch of games on the LE and Pro at this point, and honestly, I think the Pro is the way to go, especially with the money saved. the Pro shoots very well, and the best shots are available on the Pro. The upper flipper is amazing, and the inner loop is killer.
the premium right vertical ramp is neat, but not that awesome after playing it. I like the Pro hook spinner shot instead of the vert ramp.
The sound on this game is average, as well as the music. The art and PF design shine here though.
One interesting note is that Elwin departed in this design from his typical (two games so far) inclusion of Playfield elements closer to the flippers. So, this game is a lot more long shots when compared to IMDN and JP2. I really love how he designed the right loop to upper ramp return to flipper. I love those types of shots (very brian eddy like). the up post above the upper flipper is brilliant. Elwin really knows how to ensure that the upper flippers are frequently used, which adds to the value. AIQ is a very neat design, especially if you are a better than average player. If you are a master pinballer, then this game is an absolute gem. hitting those long narrow shots is ultra satisfying!! and the wide ramp is a nice fun easy shot.
Overall, this game is great, but I'm not sure it's better than IMDN. I own IMDN Prem, so I am biased. I suppose IMDN just has better art and sound than AIQ which bumps it up for me. Also, on AIQ, Zombie Yeti was obviously forced to "tweak" his artistic style/flair to please the licensor. It is still obviously ZY, but you can tell he was made to craft the art to match the comics more closely than he would have done had he been given the green light to do the art HIS way. on IMDN and TMNT, the opposite is true. those games have PURE ZY art, the way he wanted to draw it, albeit guided by the licensor's samples. ZY was permitted to use his personal style throughout. AIQ still has good art, but IMDN, TMNT, DP, and GB are better representations of PURE ZY awesomeness when compared to AIQ art. Do you guys agree that ZY changed his style a bit for this game? look closely, and you will see some discrepancies in his art style for AIQ.
I was going to buy a PRO of this game NIB, but GNR got released, so I changed my mind. I wanted to buy a "slower" game like GNR because I own a couple very fast games already, and I need to keep the variety coming. someday, I suppose I may buy the pro if it comes at a decent price, but for now, I can play it on location and with friends who own it and still enjoy and appreciate the game.

I almost bought a Pro also but the best shots are not on the pro i feel. When the disk raises to lock a ball for modes or to start or end a mode is great and is one of the most satisfying shots on the game. Without the subway and raising disk its just not the same game in my opinion. I played mine with the subway off and just felt completely lacking. Also the Marvel ramp shot when hit clean is one of the best ramp shots ever but you got to keep the playfield waxed and hit it precisely . Plus the VUK out of the subway missing on the Pro also completes the premium/le package. This is a title you can tell the original design was the Premium/LE.

On the art i love ZY work, hes the BEST in the business hands down! i dont feel he changed his style, he matched the comic books or cartoon on Disney+ which all looks great. GB still my favorite work hes done and DP i think is his worst but only cause its to washed out red looking.

#2699 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The problem is the fingers and the bracket that push the fingers up/down have too much play, and because the coil pulls on a rod with play also, it pulls it a bit to the side, and then the plat and the fingers slide next to each other instead of up, and then it stays stuck. This causes the multiball soul gem mode indeed.
Solution in my opinion would be to have a guide behind the slotted holes (like some already have done because the stud broke off), or put some washers between the fingers instead of the one sided bushing. I ordered some teflon bushings and washers but did not receive them yet, not sure if they will fit either. I just hoped I would have received a fixed subway instead of the same one.

#2700 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

All connectors unplugged then replugged, all wires appear connected correctly.
If I go into switch test and spin the disc nothing happens.
Going into specific disc test angle, rpm & spins all register.
FS reads 710, 460, 644 & 628 respectively.
There is a red LED on that board slowly pulsing.
I'm at a loss as to what to investigate next?
ADDITION
I decided to play a game anyway, even if the disc wasn't working - lo and behold disc registered . It seems that whatever I did fixed the problem. Also worth noting that the disc doesn't register anything in switch test mode.

This happens to me also now and then, when it happens, just open the coindoor and close it again, it will work again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.50
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/54?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.