Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 56.
#2351 3 years ago

NEW SDTM! Unboxing An Avengers LE Pinball Machine w/ The Greatest Of All Time!!

#2352 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM! Unboxing An Avengers LE Pinball Machine w/ The Greatest Of All Time!!

Poor goat. Had to enduldge you so long and you didn‘t even show Keith your collection?

#2353 3 years ago

I'm in on a Premium!!!

#2354 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I'm in on a Premium!!!

Go to the owners thread you’ll have more fun there. Nothing but JJP trolls here.

#2355 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s great to hear, I don’t need all my games to be super fast with constant flow, I’ve already got plenty of games like that, looking forward to AIQ even more now with a little stop and go and staging of the ball, adds something different to my collection.

Pinball is not only a question of flow or ball speed for me. I love variation in the game.
I really like GOT pro that probably gets best flow but finally got bored...not enough variation

#2356 3 years ago

Still waiting on my "LE" machine. Distributor says it will ship tomorrow... He's sending it Fedex freight. Couldn;t really talk him out of it. Fingers Crossed? never used them before.

#2357 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Still waiting on my "LE" machine. Distributor says it will ship tomorrow... He's sending it Fedex freight. Couldn;t really talk him out of it. Fingers Crossed? never used them before.

I’ve had several shipped FedEx freight and they have always handled them very well. Even put one in the garage for me when I wasn’t able to make it home for the delivery.

#2358 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

I’ve had several shipped FedEx freight and they have always handled them very well. Even put one in the garage for me when I wasn’t able to make it home for the delivery.

Good to hear some positive vibes to calm my nerves lol. REALLY excited for this game. Excited Like a kid - LITERALLY

#2359 3 years ago

Officially joined the club today, earlier than expected, with a Premium The next few weeks are going to drag by!

#2360 3 years ago

Hopefully with the look of the new GnR pin I'll be able to get my Avenger's Premium earlier. People look for the newest, brightest object and being shown after the Avengers pin might free up some space. I was told Feb. for my pin, I can be patient, but I don't like to be.

#2362 3 years ago

Got some time on the AIQ pro yesterday. I really enjoyed playing it and it is a fun game. The layout is what it is all about with fantastic ramp shots that flow really well. This game reminds me a lot of JP with the fun flowing ramp shots and third flipper. If you like JP-I think you will like AIQ. I have not played the Premium/LE but I have a gut feeling that the Pro is the way to go on this one. The Pro is really packed and I think for the money it would be hard to beat the value. Overall I think it is a winner and will be a great seller for Stern. I also got to play Hot Wheels from American. The sounds of the game reminded me of being in a service station with constant service bells ringing. It had a fun simple code and layout combo but after a couple of balls seemed to fall flat for me. It is a fun game but I would value the fun factor for it is around $3800 valuation-definitely not a 5k+ game.

#2363 3 years ago

Trying to find this in my local area so I can play over the weekend, since I won't be getting my game for a bit... I'm excited to see how it handles/plays..

#2364 3 years ago

does anyone have a NIB LE for sale???

#2365 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Yes, I do at cost, but you would have to arrange pick up or shipping.

#2366 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

My buddy pinkitten might sell his here in Michigan. We both bought on but live close so might just play mine. He is heading to Chicago tomorrow

#2367 3 years ago

When is the ball supposed to be held in the Iron Man lock? Mine doesn’t ever hold it there.

#2368 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

When is the ball supposed to be held in the Iron Man lock? Mine doesn’t ever hold it there.

Every time you make the shot it should hold it. Test the sensors and magnet.

#2369 3 years ago

Best gameplay video

#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Every time you make the shot it should hold it. Test the sensors and magnet.

But it then let’s go. The balls don’t actually lock there.

#2371 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

But it then let’s go. The balls don’t actually lock there.

It's only a momentary hold. It does not stay there.

The only time I believe it holds longer is for a super jackpot shot it will hold one until you knock it out. Even that will eventually drop too.

#2372 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Best gameplay video

Thanks man. Appreciate the post.

#2374 3 years ago

Plenty of owners still following this thread, chatting, and helping each other out also.

#2375 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Best gameplay video

Holy Shit.
I'm not an Avengers guy but damn if its that exciting to watch then I might have to grab a Pro in a few months just to play for a while.

#2376 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Holy Shit.
I'm not an Avengers guy but damn if its that exciting to watch then I might have to grab a Pro in a few months just to play for a while.

It looks fun as hell.

#2377 3 years ago

This thread has double the post as the one you started, So i would say this thread is the better of the 2.

#2378 3 years ago

Yeah Fox Cities is a fantastic stream. Stumbled onto it when they just started streaming the LE and have popped in a lot since.
Talks with chat, doesn't drop f-bombs (my kids watch too), and is a good player so we see a good bit of the game.

Highly recommend!

#2379 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Yeah Fox Cities is a fantastic stream. Stumbled onto it when they just started streaming the LE and have popped in a lot since.
Talks with chat, doesn't drop f-bombs (my kids watch too), and is a good player so we see a good bit of the game.
Highly recommend!

Now you are going to give him a big head...
Tom is a great guy in real life too. Happy to call him one of my best friends. He's pretty ok at pinball too...

I'm very proud to see the work that he's been doing with the stream and it's nice to see him getting some well deserved recognition for it!

#2380 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Got some time on the AIQ pro yesterday. I really enjoyed playing it and it is a fun game. The layout is what it is all about with fantastic ramp shots that flow really well. This game reminds me a lot of JP with the fun flowing ramp shots and third flipper. If you like JP-I think you will like AIQ. I have not played the Premium/LE but I have a gut feeling that the Pro is the way to go on this one. The Pro is really packed and I think for the money it would be hard to beat the value. Overall I think it is a winner and will be a great seller for Stern. I also got to play Hot Wheels from American. The sounds of the game reminded me of being in a service station with constant service bells ringing. It had a fun simple code and layout combo but after a couple of balls seemed to fall flat for me. It is a fun game but I would value the fun factor for it is around $3800 valuation-definitely not a 5k+ game.

Thanks for your post...helps confirm my decision to go Pro on this one. Arrives today!

I'm usually a Premium buyer, but Premium's aren't easy to find (and I didn't want to wait). On this title, the Premium features don't strike a chord with me. On JP2, the dinosaur adds so much to the game.

#2381 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Highly recommend!

Thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Now you are going to give him a big head...
Tom is a great guy in real life too. Happy to call him one of my best friends. He's pretty ok at pinball too...
I'm very proud to see the work that he's been doing with the stream and it's nice to see him getting some well deserved recognition for it!

I need a big head
Looking forward to when I can stream more tournaments again. I miss that a lot.

#2382 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Holy Shit.

what you need is a slayer version

#2383 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I have a NIB LE that I need to sell. Just not the right time to buy a pricey pin. Will be available Tues. Depending on location shipping might be included. Asking $9404 OBO (what I paid - have receipt). Shoot me a PM if you are looking for one.

Arent you rich AF with a shit ton of space behind Tron? GnR CE on the way!

#2384 3 years ago

I like the flow and the feedback from the game, but little I see between the Premium and Pro to choose the Premium besides that spinner bit that rises up.

Someone convince me.

#2385 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

I like the flow and the feedback from the game, but little I see between the Premium and Pro to choose the Premium besides that spinner bit that rises up.
Someone convince me.

The Captain Marvel ramp was what 100% sold me on premium. The other bits were just "nice to haves" in comparison. But this ramp seemed to totally change the gameplay for me (or at least how I imagine it to be as I have not laid hands on a pro or LE to actually play). Cannot wait for my premium to arrive (supposed to be shipping this week).

#2386 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

The Captain Marvel ramp was what 100% sold me on premium. The other bits were just "nice to haves" in comparison. But this ramp seemed to totally change the gameplay for me (or at least how I imagine it to be as I have not laid hands on a pro or LE to actually play). Cannot wait for my premium to arrive (supposed to be shipping this week).

Ramp and the dr strange spinner that lifts change the game play a ton.
I would if been happy with just the ramp. I like the subway and how it moves to pop the ball out to the ramp under the dr strange spinner plus the physical locks but it definitely slows things down vs the pro

#2387 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Ramp and the dr strange spinner that lifts change the game play a ton.
I would if been happy with just the ramp. I like the subway and how it moves to pop the ball out to the ramp under the dr strange spinner plus the physical locks but it definitely slows things down vs the pro

I think you can shut off the rising spinner and have the extra ramps if you choose, best of both worlds!

#2388 3 years ago

I just joined the club today with a Pro. I noticed that with a full plunge I can't get it up the ramp, it only goes to the base of the ramp. If I use the auto launch button it will make it up the ramp. My angle is around 6.5% so not insane. Is this how it's suppose to be set up, or should I put a different colored spring in it?

#2389 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

I think you can shut off the rising spinner and have the extra ramps if you choose, best of both worlds!

Yeah you can, I do like the physical ball lock and how it puts it on the right ramp so don’t want to lose that. I really just would like it to roll all the way across when I hit both buttons. Instead I choose the gem and it keeps clicking down the path

#2390 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah you can, I do like the physical ball lock and how it puts it on the right ramp so don’t want to lose that. I really just would like it to roll all the way across when I hit both buttons. Instead I choose the gem and it keeps clicking down the path

Someone had made a mention somewhere about a time setting for the staging within the subway. Not sure how low (short) you can make it, but might be worth looking for the option.

#2391 3 years ago

How do you adjust the disc spinner to make it level from all around it? You can’t tell much in the picture but one part is up a bit and is producing huge air balls.

FD763467-111A-40EF-9911-6DEAC8D6B418 (resized).jpegFD763467-111A-40EF-9911-6DEAC8D6B418 (resized).jpeg
#2392 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

How do you adjust the disc spinner to make it level from all around it? You can’t tell much in the picture but one part is up a bit and is producing huge air balls.
[quoted image]

oups !

but not only, what is this ?

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

#2393 3 years ago

Put my first ~10 games on a pro last night. Damn this thing is a lot of fun. Well done KME and everyone at Stern.

#2394 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

what you need is a slayer version

Yes please. With better voice over work and I'm in.

#2395 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

oups !
but not only, what is this ?
[quoted image]

Just a shadow from the pic

#2396 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

[quoted image]

You need to turn the white gear right above the green line

34731B62-462A-4512-B9E4-2DB0262E908D (resized).jpeg34731B62-462A-4512-B9E4-2DB0262E908D (resized).jpeg
#2397 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Just a shadow from the pic

That shadow sure looks like clear chipping off.

#2398 3 years ago

Link to Cliffys basic protection set for AIQ!

https://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Someone convince me.

The captain marvel ramp is the most fun shot on the playfield?

#2400 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

The captain marvel ramp is the most fun shot on the playfield?

I haven't played it yet to verify that but I have seen it be the most frustrating after no longer being able to be made from a trap after flipper fade.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/48?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.