Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 56.
#2251 3 years ago

Here are some pics I just took of the Pro with the glass off. This is/will be the greatest pinball game EVER. It's fast, fun, and is very rewarding! The rule card is pretty sweet too.

IMG_4590 (resized).jpegIMG_4590 (resized).jpegIMG_4591 (resized).jpegIMG_4591 (resized).jpegIMG_4595 (resized).jpegIMG_4595 (resized).jpeg
#2252 3 years ago

I hope they make cartoon version of the cartoon version.

#2253 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Here are some pics I just took of the Pro with the glass off. This is/will be the greatest pinball game EVER. It's fast, fun, and is very rewarding! The rule card is pretty sweet too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Someone with some great photoshop skills needs to make another rule card for he gems! No way I’m remembering what each of those do during gameplay.

#2254 3 years ago

I looked into a premium. If I put a $1000 deposit in today, I probably won’t get it until early 2021. WTF?

#2255 3 years ago

Have you tried manufacturing anything lately?

#2256 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a line on a AIQLE that's not marked up, shoot me a PM.

#2257 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I looked into a premium. If I put a $1000 deposit in today, I probably won’t get it until early 2021. WTF?

Yeah the second run of premiums is in December this year. Seems like the first run is already sold out then?

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Have you tried manufacturing anything lately?

Yes, a second child. The first one was real quick on the second try. No luck during COVID. Starting on fertility plan. Damn COVID.

#2259 3 years ago

LE's on the line and officially being boxed up for delivery!

FB_IMG_1600463692394 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1600463692394 (resized).jpg
#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

If anyone is looking for a line on a AIQLE that's not marked up, shoot me a PM.

Pm sent. I’ll take over your spot. Usually a premium fan, but too long a wait. My first LE.

#2261 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

[quoted image]

European. See coin door.

#2262 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

[quoted image]

Anyone have a sense for low long it takes Stern to complete a run of 500 LEs?

#2263 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

European. See coin door.

Good eye, but still means they are on the line.

There was another pic of others on the line

#2264 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

Pretty sure I heard they could do 50 games a day at full speed. Not sure if that's one line or multiple lines. Also that's B.C., before covid.

2-4 weeks would be my ballpark guesstimate.

#2265 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

European. See coin door.

Na! That’s my one! Coming to Australia! Expected first week of November

#2266 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pretty sure I heard they could do 50 games a day at full speed. Not sure if that's one line or multiple lines. Also that's B.C., before covid.
2-4 weeks would be my ballpark guesstimate.

Interesting, if that was all lines that would put their yearly production at 12k-15k a year. Figure 5 models a year....they are building 2000-3000 of each model.

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Interesting, if that was all lines that would put their yearly production at 12k-15k a year. Figure 5 models a year....they are building 2000-3000 of each model.

That's based on even split math though.

We know some games run while others don't. We also know higher demand games will run more than lesser of course too.

#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

That's based on even split math though.
We know some games run while others don't. We also know higher demand games will run more than lesser of course too.

It is just an average/game - meaning some will be higher and others lower. Some games will be built in the following year at the expense of other games.

If that is truly their build rate you can make a lot of educated guesses on a lot of things.... i.e. games in the vault. I think it also tells something about the profitability of pros.

#2269 3 years ago

Wow. I had no idea their production rate was so high.

#2270 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Pm sent. I’ll take over your spot. Usually a premium fan, but too long a wait. My first LE.

Sadly, I missed out on this, but the distro said he will keep me in mind if another is available. Hopefully a first run premium in October if not an LE.

#2271 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Herr.
By the way noone should (keep) bitching about sound(music) too dark, about unfunny quotes and any else about the theme before he has read the comic (not you your question is legit). Elwin said the pin is based on the comic alone. He not only said that the poin is based on the comic alone but also that noone can expect the vibe of the movie bc it were totally different in style. You then Sir have ordered the wrong pin.
[quoted image]

Maybe he just likes avengers in general. I've read the comics and movies... you don't have to qualify yourself for buying a game. The game is still quite accessible for people who only know the movies and not so much the comics. Saying he bought the wrong pin is a bit rich just because he isn't familiar with the comic material.

#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

[quoted image]

Damn!! That artwork and yellow combo looks insane!! So glad I’m in on an LE with this one, looks to shoot amazing and the thing looks stunning!!

#2273 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

There are 5 releases a year.. but they don't build just those 5 games, nor do they build evenly. They have batch sizes they need to stock parts in. They tend to run about 3-4 older titles mixed in with their new releases each year.

They build based on their expected demand... if a title isn't strong, they don't prime the pump with the next batch of parts needed for it. Titles that are strong, they stock parts, and run games in spurts to fill orders and inventory.

#2274 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

There are 5 releases a year.. but they don't build just those 5 games, nor do they build evenly. They have batch sizes they need to stock parts in. They tend to run about 3-4 older titles mixed in with their new releases each year.
They build based on their expected demand... if a title isn't strong, they don't prime the pump with the next batch of parts needed for it. Titles that are strong, they stock parts, and run games in spurts to fill orders and inventory.

I agree... but if production numbers are maxed at 50/day it means that each title will average 2000 to 3000 each. Yes a JP2 May hit 4000 but a BKSOR might be at 1500. It doesn’t matter what year they build it in... buildOmg one unit steals the capacity from a different unit (regardless when it was built).... it is a true opportunity cost.

It also means that Stern probably leans heavily on LE’s to drive profit and Pros are more of an overhead absorber. This means they wouldn’t substitute making a Pro for a potential LE.... unless they have holes in the line.

#2275 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Saying he bought the wrong pin is a bit rich just because he isn't familiar with the comic material.

I did not say that it was about disappointment the pin hasn’t the movie vibe nothing more nothing less.

#2276 3 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

My distro said all les built this month @50/day.

#2277 3 years ago

Has anyone been working on any Mods? I cant wait to see an improved infinity gauntlet and Avengers Tower , etc

#2278 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I agree... but if production numbers are maxed at 50/day it means that each title will average 2000 to 3000 each

No because as was already stated... you aren’t splitting that capacity over just your 5 new titles. It’s split over everything they build. New titles, existing titles, vaults, etc.

Plus, their capacity is reasonably elastic and can scale down based on their desire.

Past their first run, they don’t have to keep building a title if they don’t have the demand. And with demand they can keep going and going and going.

All their capacity tells you is how many units they could ship over a time period. How many and WHAT gets built is up to them. Some titles run for years

Right now they have a great backlog of demand and have basically sold out their production forecast for existing titles for the rest of the year...

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Wonder how long it will be before my distributor tells me my premium is getting ready to ship! I’m expecting late October, but hope for early October. Ordered it day one and was apparently that distributor’s first order. We will see. Very excited, but at least I have my new doctor who restoration pin to keep me busy while I wait.

#2280 3 years ago

Has anyone been working on any Mods? I cant wait to see an improved infinity gauntlet and Avengers Tower , etc

Yes, but you need patience. The game announced only a few weeks ago. and shipping just started.

#2281 3 years ago

Ordered LE day 1 with my distributor saying mid to late October

#2282 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

You might find another one

#2283 3 years ago

The gauntlet looks exactly like it does in the comics! No need to change it, what needs changing is the stones/gems those milky lens look like ass! Swap them out for some sort of clear glass/crystal and LEDs should make them pop! Would look 100x better.

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

I got an email from mine saying they are likely shipping in the next week.

#2285 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I'm hearing the same thing!

#2286 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Right now they have a great backlog of demand and have basically sold out their production forecast for existing titles for the rest of the year...

That would be my guess....they can run these latest hits - JP, EHoH, TMNT and AIQ - for a lonnnnng time, not to mention there's still people wanting Deadpool and Star Wars Comic Version.

#2287 3 years ago

Ok I'm in on a Premium.

Looking forward to the first LE's arriving and your feedback.

#2288 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

That would be my guess....they can run these latest hits - JP, EHoH, TMNT and AIQ - for a lonnnnng time, not to mention there's still people wanting Deadpool and Star Wars Comic Version.

From their standpoint, if they are running at full capacity, leaving sales of older machines on the table isn't the worst thing in the world. Once demand outpaces supply it makes it easier to push price increases and other things to juice margins.

#2289 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

That would be killer'

#2290 3 years ago

Played around with it today. Ramps are so smooth. Ball comes right back to the flipper on a clean shot. Rules are clearly laid out. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. It ships with code 0.90 but it appears to be complete. I am sure there will be simple improvements along the way. And Dr. Strange's spinning disc is incredible and very unique.

IMG_4592 (resized).jpegIMG_4592 (resized).jpegIMG_4686 (resized).jpegIMG_4686 (resized).jpeg
#2291 3 years ago

No comments for 2 whole days?

In for an LE. Can’t wait to get it!

#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

No comments for 2 whole days?
In for an LE. Can’t wait to get it!

There's an owner's thread now

#2293 3 years ago
Quoted from TheModalorian:

Played around with it today. Ramps are so smooth. Ball comes right back to the flipper on a clean shot. Rules are clearly laid out. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. It ships with code 0.90 but it appears to be complete. I am sure there will be simple improvements along the way. And Dr. Strange's spinning disc is incredible and very unique.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Waiting for the Pro's to ship. Looking forward to it.

#2294 3 years ago

NEW SDTM!

Avengers: Infinity Quest Pinball First Impressions & Gameplay

#2295 3 years ago

On location flipping at captains showroom Anaheim!

53AC9C3F-FDA8-4EE9-A2DB-543603AEB7A3 (resized).jpeg53AC9C3F-FDA8-4EE9-A2DB-543603AEB7A3 (resized).jpeg
#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

On location flipping at captains showroom Anaheim!
[quoted image]

Thoughts from playing?

#2297 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thoughts from playing?

Player 2 isn’t very good

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Player 2 isn’t very good

Can‘t

stop

laughing

XD

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thoughts from playing?

I could only get in two games. My initial impression is that stern has come a long way in code development prior to release.

The game looks great. I plan on going back Monday for more.

The team at captains showroom have put together a great pin collection for the public to play. It’s nice for me, having only one game, myself.

Again I appreciate what seems to be solid code before product release, regularly.

#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Player 2 isn’t very good

He came back on game two with 65 million. Stomped me. I didn’t take a picture of that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 16.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/46?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.