Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 56.
#2101 3 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:You just managed to be obtuse and patronizing in the same statement. Impressive.

Maybe all the elevated co2 levels from that muzzle wearing?

What the hell does this have to do with what flip said. Does anyone have a clue?

#2102 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Never ceases to amaze me how rude people can be sat behind their keyboard.

And I didn't even notice Jack was rude.

#2103 3 years ago

I recall how gracious Jack was with newbies coming into the Stern booth to play during the Munsters reveal. I also noticed the same during the Deadpool reveal as he organized the play between the “Stern ladies league”. Seems like a decent guy!

#2104 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

How can you get the players view without a camera being in the players view?
Take into account I'm 6'7 and move a lot when I play, Ray is 5' 10(assuming), this isn't obstructing anyone's view or playspace?

Go pro mounted on your farhead

#2105 3 years ago

EDIT: Interesting, the quote function does not work when trying to quote a post that only contains a video.

RETROCENGO Beautiful games. You just need ColorDMDs.

#2106 3 years ago

AVENGERS IS ON IT'S WAY TO THE STUDIO RIGHT NOW!!!!
Tune in tonight!! It's the LE/Prem we played last Wednesday!
6PM C.

#2107 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

... It's the LE/Prem ...

Cool!

#2108 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

6PM C.

Can we get more than Board shots of it tonight?? Jazzed fer this Cabinet #YELLOW

#2109 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

Can we get more than Board shots of it tonight?? Jazzed fer this Cabinet #YELLOW

I plan on getting the camera reaaaaaaal deep in there.

#2110 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

6PM C.

Seems like only yesterday that Uncle Gary only trusted you with Pro models, lol. Don't think I'll be able to watch live tonight, but will catch the replay.

#2111 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanx Amigo

118777683_10158841544209244_1187544340467093820_o (resized).jpg118777683_10158841544209244_1187544340467093820_o (resized).jpg
#2112 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Seems like only yesterday that Uncle Gary only trusted you with Pro models, lol. Don't think I'll be able to watch live tonight, but will catch the replay.

RIGHT?!
Those were the days.

#2113 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Like "balls deep"?

#2114 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

6PM C.

Will it still be set up as tough as the reveal stream or will you be tweaking it to more your liking?

#2115 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Will it still be set up as tough as the reveal stream or will you be tweaking it to more your liking?

Someone mentioned on tpn podcast even keith thinks the game should use the middle or bottom setting for the outlane posts. Id love to see designers also put their preferred pitch out there in the open for us.

Gomez helped us a lot with deadpool letting us know katana ramp needed a pretty steep pitch

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Get in there nice and deep like.gifGet in there nice and deep like.gif

#2117 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

6PM C.

DeadFlip Please set it up with a reasonable pitch. (not the KME pitch in the first stream) I would like to know if you can make all the ramps (especially the Captain Marvel ramp) after the flippers get hot, and start fading... This will determine if I buy a Prem or a Pro. Thanks for all you do Jack!

#2118 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Someone mentioned on tpn podcast even keith thinks the game should use the middle or bottom setting for the outlane posts. Id love to see designers also put their preferred pitch out there in the open for us.

Gomez helped us a lot with deadpool letting us know katana ramp needed a pretty steep pitch

I've said it before, but I really wish that they would release "designer notes" for a pin, either at release or shortly after that covers things like recommended pitch, outlane posts, where saucers should be ejecting to, anything that might need to be tweaked on a pin to get it to play as to the designer's intent. Just a PDF posted on the support site would be awesome.

Many times designers have mentioned this stuff during interviews or on random interwebz posts, would be nice to have one official source.

#2119 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

deadflip Please set it up with a reasonable pitch. (not the KME pitch in the first stream) I would like to know if you can make all the ramps (especially the Captain Marvel ramp) after the flippers get hot, and start fading... This will determine if I buy a Prem or a Pro. Thanks for all you do Jack!

Why worry? Buy some fans from PinMonk and get no flipper fade.

#2120 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Someone mentioned on tpn podcast even keith thinks the game should use the middle or bottom setting for the outlane posts.

Well if Keith says so... bottom setting for my outlane posts it is

#2121 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well if Keith says so... bottom setting for my outlane posts it is

You're a better player than that.

No posts!!

#2122 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I've said it before, but I really wish that they would release "designer notes" for a pin, either at release or shortly after that covers things like recommended pitch, outlane posts, where saucers should be ejecting to, anything that might need to be tweaked on a pin to get it to play as to the designer's intent. Just a PDF posted on the support site would be awesome.
Many times designers have mentioned this stuff during interviews or on random interwebz posts, would be nice to have one official source.

Yeah. On JP it was nice to have ONE posting of sk8ball about the intended pitch of the game. On TMNT there was alot of frustration until people found out the right pitch. There is so much speculation going on- hearing the designer himself speaking of it is such a relief. Just include those specs in the manual! Instead you have the standard 6.5 mentioned in the manual leading to more controversy and alot of bad playing machines out there. I would make sure people can set up their game right to enjoy it even more.
By the way, I asked for the AIQ pitch on the reveal stream- no answer just "funny" inside jokes. Maybe you can give an answer now or explain your inside-jokes/knowledge about the pitch.

#2123 3 years ago

played the demonstration Pro game at Trent's barn
shots are smooth, easily findable, but you need to hit them with authority
mix master sling ring thing seems harder than it looks
flow on the pro is excellent but the right side of the game feels empty for some reason.
right outlane is a gobble-hole
overall the game is going to be a big winner
I am in for an LE but the game play on the pro is outstanding and is just fine.

20200915_151618 (resized).jpg20200915_151618 (resized).jpg20200915_151718 (resized).jpg20200915_151718 (resized).jpg20200915_151650 (resized).jpg20200915_151650 (resized).jpg20200915_151702 (resized).jpg20200915_151702 (resized).jpg20200915_153233 (resized).jpg20200915_153233 (resized).jpg20200915_153251 (resized).jpg20200915_153251 (resized).jpg20200915_153308 (resized).jpg20200915_153308 (resized).jpg
#2124 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

flow on the pro is excellent but the right side of the game feels empty for some reason.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Trent gets ALL the cool toys.

#2125 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. Thanks for sharing. What's underneath the portal windows, where the subway normally is on the Prem/LE? Is it just bare wood and LEDs, or did they dress it up with artwork underneath?

#2126 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Wow. Thanks for sharing. What's underneath the portal windows, where the subway normally is on the Prem/LE? Is it just bare wood and LEDs, or did they dress it up with artwork underneath?

There is recessed art under the windows, of the DR. Strange portals.

#2127 3 years ago

the Avengers tower shot is not bad and when the ball gets dropped from it you gotta time it just right. The game needs more callouts and helpful instruction. But wow, I LOVED it!
Nice work KME.

the subway has been dressed up with lit artwork

#2128 3 years ago

ok update
as it turns out the spinner disk sling ring thing wasn't registering so we had to bend the detector plate up a tiny bit and now it registers and so it is not hard at all.

#2129 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

the Avengers tower shot is not bad and when the ball gets dropped from it you gotta time it just right. The game needs more callohts and helpful instruction. But wow I LOVED it.

What is the game code version?

#2130 3 years ago

How are the ramps? Are you getting rejects often?

#2131 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Like "balls deep"?

Nuts hangin’ out, confirmed!

#2132 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

ok update
as it turns out the spinner disk sling ring thing wasn't registering so we had to bend the detector plate up a tiny bit and now it registers and so it is not hard at all.

How are the ramps? Are you getting rejects often?

#2133 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

There is recessed art under the windows, of the DR. Strange portals.

What time is the stream?

#2134 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

What time is the stream?

6c!

#2135 3 years ago

All shots are smooth and ramps as well.
A few rejects on ramps but not from being clunky, you just have a get a good shot. Like I said earlier, you have to hit them with authority as there are no gimmes because they are steep.

As far as what code version, I actually didn't look as those numbers are arbitrary to me and mean nothing to anyone but the coders themselves. I can and will tell you that the code is not final yet.

#2136 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

What time is the stream?

The game is arriving late, so the stream will be starting as I'm setting the game up.
It'll give ya time to go grab a bite or something

#2137 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

The game is arriving late, so the stream will be starting as I'm setting the game up.
It'll give ya time to go grab a bite or something

AKA Gavin is off playing it somewhere before he drops it off I bet. HAHA

#2138 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

AKA Gavin is off playing it somewhere before he drops it off I bet. HAHA

Trying to find your stream? Has it started yet and if so where?

#2139 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Trying to find your stream? Has it started yet and if so where?

Deadflip on twitch. Set it up to send you a notification when he goes live.

If you’re following him he will show up as soon as you log in.

#2140 3 years ago

Game looks like great fun jack thanks for streaming it!

#2143 3 years ago

Looking good in that stream DeadFlip .......

.....and the game looks awesome also . ...all shots are really intersesting and as smooth as...Almost no rejects on that right ramp.

Love this tutorial format DeadFlip

Game is shaping up nicely

#2144 3 years ago

Agreed, game looking great...would like to see a few more animations/story telling so its not just Mortal Kombat-but it looks great....

Also, discussed just now on stream, the gems light on the gauntlet as the villians take possession of them...apparently when the player(avengers) get them they are lit on the display and the topper...

#2145 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

would like to see a few more animations/story telling so its not just Mortal Kombat

Agree

Quoted from tbutler6:

gems light on the gauntlet as the villians take possession of them.

THats cool - makes the Gauntlet "toy" seem more relevant in the back corner.

#2146 3 years ago

Jack's stream showing off the Prem/LE looked great, the battle thanos mode looked really good too! My only gripe is I wish there were more audible callouts for different events. For example spelling a "THOR" letter doesn't yell "T!" like it does in maiden for spelling "MUMMY" - I feel like the lack of simple things like this will make the game less satisfying to play. Obviously this is code v0 so theres a lot to add, so I'm hopeful that something like that will make it in.

#2147 3 years ago

They did say there is still a lot of "polish" to come but from what i saw tonight on that JD stream it's a freaking home run!

I'll be figuring out and loving this one for a long time. Reminds me a little bit of TWD in terms of just figuring out what to do code wise and the journey to get there.

#2148 3 years ago

Killer stream DeadFlip !! That Cradle ball/Death save you did was the stuff of legends.. wow!

#2149 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Killer stream deadflip !! That Cradle ball/Death save you did was the stuff of legends.. wow!

SHHHHH! DONT TALK ABOUT THAT! haha.

#2150 3 years ago

Here is the Twitch VOD if you want it now, the Youtube version will be up later.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/742458205

Rules explorations, Ray in chat to guide us, we end with a 10-ball exhibition game to show off what we can!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/43?hl=blacksun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.