Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 56.
#1451 3 years ago

The „synth orchestra“ music sounds a bit thin...

...but that‘s the only „objective“ complaint I can make.

#1452 3 years ago

Raymond has done a great job explaining the rules. But, they do seem a bit convoluted.

Rob

#1453 3 years ago

I suspect there may be some LE's available tomorrow....

#1454 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Rules are going to take a long time to master...although the person talking is not the best presenter. Looks like it shoots better than Turtles, but thats a low bar.

TMNT is not a low bar setup properly. It has amazing flow and fast.

#1455 3 years ago

Looks great for pre-release code and lcd animations!!

Game is a 10!!!

#1456 3 years ago

This is what Raymond is coming off like for me:

15926 (resized).jpeg15926 (resized).jpeg
#1457 3 years ago

I have to say, and maybe it’s b/c of the theme but something just seems off or not exciting about what is an absolutely great layout on paper. I will chalk it up to the tired theme or maybe how that top left shot asks for you to hit it over and over again which will be annoying but this is a pass. Not a obvious boring game pass like Munsters was day 1 but I’m just not excited at all watching it. Again - I think it’s the theme

#1458 3 years ago

Anyone have pricing for pro's, premiums, and le's? Guessing LE's may be sold out but am curious what they are going for in case some become available.

#1459 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have to say, and maybe it’s b/c of the theme but something just seems off or not exciting about what is an absolutely great layout on paper. I will chalk it up to the tired theme or maybe how that top left shot asks for you to hit it over and over again which will be annoying but this is a pass. Not a obvious boring game pass like Munsters was day 1 but I’m just not excited at all watching it. Again - I think it’s the theme

Couldn’t agree more

#1460 3 years ago

Steeper ramps are always more interesting, but require cleaner hits. There are 4 ramps, with one that can be hit from all three flippers. Very clever layout, with amazing flow. Love how the subway lights colors change with gem selection.

Geometry is excellent on the machine, with plenty of exciting shots.

#1461 3 years ago

Anyone have a link to the video?

#1465 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’m with you on this one it’s not making me feel warm and fuzzy. the comic style is not my taste I love Deadpool’s simple animation they should of gone that route instead. Looks like fun but I’ll sit back and wait for the smoke to clear

#1466 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Very subjective but Theme, plus good but not very driving music, plus so much to do (wich is great) that it doesn‘t have a thread/ you loose track.

I‘d be happy if they‘d just comment more about your story progress when you gather/ loose stones.

Awesome game; just not for me.
Mainly because of the license.

#1467 3 years ago

Going down as one of the best pins of all time.
The pin seems like a mini amusement park.
Great job KWE and crew.

#1468 3 years ago

Is it possible to be out if you were never in?

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Going down as one of the best pins of all time.
The pin seems like a mini amusement park.
Great job KWE and crew.

Couldn't agree more! Can't wait to play it!

#1470 3 years ago

Wow that Captain Marvel ramp is going to frustrate a lot of people.

#1471 3 years ago

Awesome shooting pin

I’m very happy with the LE I’m getting

It’s gonna require a lot more time on this game to figure out what the heck is going on and what you need to do

There is a shitload going on. As it should be. It’s Avengers

#1472 3 years ago

Rules sound rather complex. I love complex, especially for home with lots of risk vs reward decisions. That makes JP one of the best pins ever imho. No doubting this will be a great players game for home use.
Can't wait for a flip

#1473 3 years ago

This games looks serious, no? Not much of the Marvel wit and lighthearted humor, or am I missing it?

Layout looks incredible though.

#1474 3 years ago

Love what I see, can’t wait for my LE to arrive. First time I’ve ever bought an LE NIB.

#1475 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Love what I see, can’t wait for my LE to arrive. First time I’ve ever bought an LE NIB.

Plus you can make some nice mods...

#1476 3 years ago

Apparently Chadwick has his initials in the default high scores, that's nice from stern.

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Congrats Lermods!

I’m gonna have to set it easier. Elwin and Davidson are world class

Jack is damn good and it kicked his ass

But it looks super fun

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Firstly there is way too much infomercial talking going on to hear the game on the DeadFlip stream premier, secondly I agree it lacks excitement and I think the lame voice acting and everyone sounds like the same voice actor is a problem. Jackpot call outs very generic with no identity aka lord of the rings style if you will

#1479 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Awesome shooting pin
I’m very happy with the LE I’m getting
It’s gonna require a lot more time on this game to figure out what the heck is going on and what you need to do
There is a shitload going on. As it should be. It’s Avengers

Ditto!!! Excited for my LE to arrive...alot going on, really like the wireforms, and rules will take some time for me to figure out...no cakewalk judging from the stream....love it!!

#1480 3 years ago

Still looks like an awesome layout but this game just isn’t speaking to me.

What made the marvel movies awesome was the lightheartedness and humor. I know this is based on the comics but without that relatable human element the theme just falls flat for me.

Music is super meh.

Overall seems to lack any sort of life from a presentation standpoint. It feels rushed, this could obviously change a bit over time.

Marvel shot looks hard to hit. Which is basically a signature for Elwin games, the right ramps on maiden and JP are hard to hit too.

Right now I’m not so hot on this game but it could change when I get to try it. Bring on the downvotes.

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

Firstly there is way too much infomercial talking going on to hear the game on the DeadFlip stream premier, secondly I agree it lacks excitement and I think the lame voice acting and everyone sounds like the same voice actor is a problem. Jackpot call outs very generic with no identity aka lord of the rings style if you will

Like its missing enthusiasm. The game that is.

#1482 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ditto!!! Excited for my LE to arrive...alot going on, really like the wireforms, and rules will take some time for me to figure out...no cakewalk judging from the stream....love it!!

LE for me also. Excited!!

#1483 3 years ago

Well its not for me. I'll play it when I can but that's about it.

#1484 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Still looks like an awesome layout but this game just isn’t speaking to me.

I was hoping Keith would go another direction with it but its got that terrible Stern superhero looks like it was made for a 10 year old vibe. That's a shame.

#1485 3 years ago

I couldn’t get an answer on the stream. Is there CO-OP ?? Yes or NO ? Not a deal breaker if it’s not, just a cool feature if available

#1486 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I couldn’t get an answer on the stream. Is there CO-OP ?? Yes or NO ? Not a deal breaker if it’s not, just a cool feature if available

No

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

No Co-op and they were definitely 100% annoyed people even asked the question.

I have a lot of mixed feelings right now on how everything went. I think what people are saying about how it's so serious it almost takes the fun out of the game. That is what I'm feeling right now.

#1488 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Early on Raymond said ‘not yet’... didn’t sound like it was a for sure thing either.

#1489 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I doubt it. Some challenge mode, but no co-op. Don’t count on it. Things can always change, but I’d be surprised.

#1490 3 years ago

I will say that looking back at the original JP stream it looks clunky as heck. Yes, JP is tough and you can hit a lot of posts, but it doesn’t feel bad because it has such amazing feeling shots. Hitting a loop tower combo makes you jizz every time, the O shot is smooth as butter. Compared to JP this LOOKS a bit less clunky, the question is how good the shots will feel once you hit them.

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I think what people are saying about how it's so serious it almost takes the fun out of the game. That is what I'm feeling right now.

They just said there are no regular call outs integrated yet. (There are mode related ones.)

So it may change.

#1492 3 years ago

Thanks for answering my question. Such a confusing mess of questions and statements on the stream, I couldn’t get a straight answer

Also sorry to ask the same question a lot of people must have previously asked.

#1493 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They just said there are no regular call outs integrated yet. (There are mode related ones.)
So it may change.

Ok so that could make a big difference I suppose. Still think the Jackpot call outs all sound the same and lack enthusiasm

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

Ok so that could make a big difference I suppose. Still think the Jackpot call outs all sound the same and lack enthusiasm

Yeah. We‘ll see. Listening to the Hulk callouts they have some humour in stock.

But it‘s funny how BKSoR is a hilariously funny and lighthearted game compared to this.

#1495 3 years ago

To each they’re own but IMO this is like watching tennis .

#1496 3 years ago

Yeti is reading. XD

#1497 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yeti is reading. XD

Is he talking through a tin can with a string?

#1498 3 years ago

This one seems like I'd really need to play first hand to make a call on. Watching the stream and reading the comments it seems like the pin lacks cohesion. The trailer looked phenomenal, but unfortunately the actual gameplay and Marvel ramp leaves a lot to be desired. Personally not digging the After Effects style videos, music or callouts. I can see the complex rules putting off the casual to intermediate skilled crowd. Otherwise can't wait to play it at my local arcade.

#1499 3 years ago

Fair Warning from listening to DeadFlip twitch stream. The voice actor from Spider-man VE may do a voice in this pin. yikes.

#1500 3 years ago

I am in and staying in but I wasn’t blown away like I was for turtles . But I just can’t see Elwin designing a clunker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

4,999 (Firm)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

10,250 (OBO)
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.50
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/30?hl=pinball-nja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.