Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 56.
#51 3 years ago

For once im on the side of the Jaws and Zeppelin fans .... enough with the super hero games

#52 3 years ago

1 year to late....ehhhhh

#53 3 years ago

Gomez mentioned recently in an interview he always wanted to go back and “fix” some of the things on Avengers....looks like he may have gotten his chance...same as batman. Take an old layout make some pretty substantial changes and adapt to Spike 2 tech.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

For once im on the side of the Jaws and Zeppelin fans .... enough with the super hero games

Me too.

Very disappointing to me.

Maybe they are f ing with us

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Me too.
Very disappointing to me.
Maybe they are f ing with us

We could only hope.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Gomez mentioned recently in an interview he always wanted to go back and “fix” some of the things on Avengers....looks like he may have gotten his chance...same as batman. Take an old layout make some pretty substantial changes and adapt to Spike 2 tech.

I recall the LOKI inlane/outlane inserts being blocked by plastics, the HULK inserts not lining up with the drop target arrangement, and the Hulk toy trapping balls under his arms. All things that could totally be fixed with some redesigning, I feel.

#57 3 years ago

I'll bet Hulk is replaced with Thanos bash toy.

#58 3 years ago

Would like to see this being a little more than just an Avengers vault. At the very least in the same style BDK was redesigned and released into BM66 just without the kapow price tag

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

At the very least in the same style BDK was redesigned and released into BM66.

For like 4k more

#60 3 years ago

How long after the tease does Stern define it? usually
Unofficial leaks can now pour in, correct?
When will we know?
Will it have an overpriced topper before X-mas?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

For like 4k more

I was editing my post while you quoted it, yeah they can redesign it (the original needs it!) but leave out the daft pricing.

#62 3 years ago

Why is Stern always so late to this kind of thing. Avengers was massive and they drop this vault or new pin when the franchise is in this weird spot that no one really knows what comes next. Of all the times to release this theme this has to be the worst.

#63 3 years ago

It would seem to be embarrassing for Gomez if this turns out to be a new machine from a different designer.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Previous Blue LE owner here.
The original Avengers layout shot well enough, and even BETTER when you did the recommended fixes from that original owners thread.
The Black Widow ramp shot alone was satisfying enough to repeat endlessly.
Hawkeye’s selectable crossover was sweet too.
As was Cap’s inner orbit.
All the above could be combo’d just as fast as new TMNT’s triple loop.
As long as they kept those three shot elements the same, AND improved the rest of ball hang ups, I’m sure people would be interested at the very least.
Toss in some deeper objectives/code; I’d most likely buy this again.

I concur with you on all of this. I for one loved the pin especially the black widow shot and the overall theme. Something about it kept me always playing that just one more game feeling and I don't get that with many pins at all. I'm a huge Marvel fan so this being next is probably a must buy no matter how it shoots. I was on the fence about picking up a Deadpool but that's definitely on hold until this comes out. Can't wait to see more about this over the next few weeks.

#65 3 years ago

They are making a black widow movie maybe something to do with that? But the snap at the end implies endgame

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

They are making a black widow movie maybe something to do with that?

Unlikely.

#67 3 years ago

I can't see them doing a teaser and going through all this hype nonsense if its just a vault of the old game.

#68 3 years ago

interestingly Avengers video game also comes out 4th of September...

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 21.54.14 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-08-28 at 21.54.14 (resized).png
#69 3 years ago

Any reason why this wouldn’t be a Avengers comic themed game loosely based around the movies/infinity gauntlet story? The art looks much more in line with the comics and not the movies. I mean Deadpool had nothing to do with the movies and the pin is better for it, as great as the movies are. The comic theme just fits better imo.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I was on the fence about picking up a Deadpool but that's definitely on hold until this comes out.

Funny you say that...
One of the main reasons I picked up a Deadpool LE when it came out was simply because I really missed the Black Widow and Hawkeye shot(s)!

Katana Ramp and Dazzler just had that specific “Kinetic satisfaction”, to those earlier Avengers shots.

Sure Deadpool eventually became the complete awesome package it is now but, from that original whitewood, those two key shots had already Fry’d my wallet. lol

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

It’s not like there is a lack of music pins to choose from either. Kiss, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Beatles, Alice Cooper, Primus ... all released in the past 5 years. They seem to go back to the well often w themes.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Any reason why this wouldn’t be a Avengers comic themed game loosely based around the movies/infinity gauntlet story? The art looks much more in line with the comics and not the movies. I mean Deadpool had nothing to do with the movies and the pin is better for it, as great as the movies are. The comic theme just fits better imo.

I'm reasonably sure it'll be a completely new game based on the comic books.
I guess a Thanos bash toy makes sense. He's a popular villain. I hope it's a 3+ flipper game. And that the scoops aren't annoying.

#73 3 years ago

Sweet. Another Avengers pin. Just what everyone always wanted.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

I guess a Thanos bash toy makes sense. He's a popular villain. I hope it's a 3+ flipper game. And that the scoops aren't annoying.

Looks like it to me as well. If they were going make a Movie based game with comic artwork based on the movie characters they would probably be using costumes from the movies. But the teaser shows comics costumes. I’m way more pumped for a comic based game.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

Bro I just want to collect infinity gems and not “stones”. Ugh Hollywood.

3 flippers is a must and no F’ing plastic ramps please lol. Can’t wait for the reveal.

#76 3 years ago

I expect this game to have more in common with the video game coming out then the movies. They have been advertising the game for weeks now. Also they showed no spider man in that trailer. Spider man will only be on the Playstation version. Sony isn't giving away that golden goose to Microsoft. He probably won't be on the pin. This will make the game better. No actors, agents, studios, lawyers, etc. to get in the way. If the console game is the source for the pinball, it will have all the characters.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

They seem to go back to the well often w themes.

It's like when a reporter asked Willie Sutton why he robs banks. "Because that's where the money is."

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

I guess a Thanos bash toy makes sense.

Sega Frankenstein toy redesigned as Thanos, throwing balls at the player? Could be cool.

[insert playfield dimpling jokes here]

#79 3 years ago

Being discussed now...

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Being discussed now...
[quoted image]

Buy! BUY!

#81 3 years ago

Zach Meny is a douche... Get to your orders in now!!

Screenshot_20200828-192422 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200828-192422 (resized).png
#82 3 years ago

Someone asked Gomez on Facebook if he designed it, and he said "Nope- those talented youngsters that work for me did it."

#83 3 years ago

Does anyone still care about avengers endgame? Sure it sold a lot of tickets by having everyone want the final payoff for 20 prior movie helped. And I thought the movie was great

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I expect this game to have more in common with the video game coming out then the movies. They have been advertising the game for weeks now. Also they showed no spider man in that trailer. Spider man will only be on the Playstation version. Sony isn't giving away that golden goose to Microsoft. He probably won't be on the pin. This will make the game better. No actors, agents, studios, lawyers, etc. to get in the way. If the console game is the source for the pinball, it will have all the characters.

Sony has no say in a comic art version of Spidey. That's why the Spidey vault was comic based. No need to get Sony involved. I didn't see Spidey in the art either, but Marvel/Disney would have no issue including him, if they wanted to.

#85 3 years ago

I hope this doesn't just end up being a vault of avengers or something. That would suck.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

No, but my GF at the time did. She had other talents as well.......

Yeah she did!

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

I'm the OP. I don't think this trailer is for a Led Zeppelin Pin.

Damn I didn’t know I was talking to the OP.

My bad.

Now squeeze my lemon til the juice runs down my leg, endgame!!

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Sony has no say in a comic art version of Spidey. That's why the Spidey vault was comic based. No need to get Sony involved. I didn't see Spidey in the art either, but Marvel/Disney would have no issue including him, if they wanted to.

But if its based on the console game, they do.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Does anyone still care about avengers endgame? Sure it sold a lot of tickets by having everyone want the final payoff for 20 prior movie helped. And I thought the movie was great

It isn’t endgame...

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

I can't think of a worse theme for pinball than Led fucking Zeppelin.

Well the good news is that nobody here really gives a flying fuck what you think.

#91 3 years ago

I’m still really happy with my original LE. One of the best art packages ever and a fully loaded LE before the stripping out began after X-men.

6C465B7A-B45B-4801-A2CF-BF6F7B22385A (resized).jpeg6C465B7A-B45B-4801-A2CF-BF6F7B22385A (resized).jpeg
#92 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Zach Meny is a douche... Get to your orders in now!![quoted image]

Why is he a douche?

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Math.

It was math, right?

#94 3 years ago

I bet they call it Infinity Gauntlet. MCU characters will be used but as comic art. Excited to learn more. Have my topper ready to go!

3F3326DE-47D4-4507-80CF-483112356C1B (resized).jpeg3F3326DE-47D4-4507-80CF-483112356C1B (resized).jpeg
#95 3 years ago

is it actually end game though? with comic art I'd bet its something different.

#96 3 years ago

FWIW... Fortnite launched a massive (and I mean massive) comic book themed marvel integration.... yesterday. So I’d say that a comic themed Marvel pin is still pretty relevant.

Also... this Thor photo from the Stern trailer looks very similar to the Fortnite version.

3E5FE266-08A8-49BB-8FDD-658269C3F78F (resized).png3E5FE266-08A8-49BB-8FDD-658269C3F78F (resized).png
#97 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

shitbag.gifshitbag.gif
#98 3 years ago

Its either an Avengers VE or Home Edition.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

FWIW... Fortnite launched a massive (and I mean massive) comic book themed marvel integration.... yesterday. So I’d say that a comic themed Marvel pin is still pretty relevant.
Also... this Thor photo from the Stern trailer looks very similar to the Fortnite version.[quoted image]

This could be why the timing was so important.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Its either an Avengers VE or Home Edition.

Is it? Gomez says it's an all new game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,999 (Firm)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/2?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.