Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 56.
#1101 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Had an LE setup for a local customer that passed if anyone looking.

T-minus 5 minutes

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The rollercoaster look of the captain marvel ramp is still my favourite thing to see in the pics.
Just wow!

I didn’t notice until today that it goes over and then under the ramp that feeds the upper flipper. I’m very observant.

#1105 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Maybe Captain america is the ball save animation?

Looks like it.

So far looks like screen will be a bunch of still comic book illustrations made to look like they’re moving like Deadpool or Alice Cooper I guess?

#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Maybe Captain america is the ball save animation?

The ball save light is his shield, so - probably.

#1107 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Had an LE setup for a local customer that passed if anyone looking.

JMCFAN posted easrlier he was looking for one...

#1108 3 years ago
52731B72-A424-4817-85FC-77B2CA5318F3 (resized).jpeg52731B72-A424-4817-85FC-77B2CA5318F3 (resized).jpeg
#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Its hard to say how "staging" the balls will work in the rules, but the mech does look to be able to handle 3 separate balls.

It definitely stores three. Like I said, same mech as F2K. Stores three balls. Well, once the third is in, a multiball will start most likely.

#1110 3 years ago

I have an LE available if anyone is interested, let me know.

#1111 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It definitely stores three. Like I said, same mech as F2K. Stores three balls. Well, once the third is in, a multiball will start most likely.

Freefall

#1112 3 years ago

I’ve never hit that lock. Didn’t realize. Haha

#1113 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Here is where it began, (after a 2 issue tbp thanos solo called "Infinity Quest" where he gathers the stones.)
[quoted image]

98CB3032-4DFF-4FBF-AD2A-7AADE2C15C78 (resized).jpeg98CB3032-4DFF-4FBF-AD2A-7AADE2C15C78 (resized).jpeg
#1114 3 years ago

Sorry if spoiler.

#1115 3 years ago

In!!! LE coming my way...making room now ( found my room stretcher).

Think I saw someone mention a club thread somewhere... I'll seek it out....

#1116 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In!!! LE coming my way...making room now ( found my room stretcher).
Think I saw someone mention a club thread somewhere... I'll seek it out....

Congratulations!

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

I have an LE available if anyone is interested, let me know.

Sold

#1118 3 years ago

Those animations and music look and sound pretty good (as does the Black Panther one from a few days ago)! I was a little concerned after some of the dodgy animations on TMNT. Can't wait for the Wednesday reveal.

#1119 3 years ago

Looks like it’s going to be a good game. Can’t wait see it in action on the live stream on the 5th.

#1120 3 years ago

Just paid the invoice on a prem. Was too late for an LE, but honestly I don’t love the yellow, so that worked out.

#1121 3 years ago

Animations look great, comic book themed and those animated comic stills are fantastic!

My kids are going to love this game although maybe not as much as me

#1122 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Animations look great, comic book themed and those animated comic stills are fantastic!
My kids are going to love this game although maybe not as much as me

I don't like those 'animations'. They are not even real animations but moving pictures. It looks cheap.

#1123 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I don't like those 'animations'. They are not even real animations but moving pictures. It looks cheap.

Fits the theme perfectly, I’d rather have animated comic book pages of sorts than 90s PsOne graphics and animations that we got with TMNT.

#1124 3 years ago

Same trick I used when creating all the animations for Full Throttle. I'd never done it before, and created them as a guide for the real animator to replace with full animations. Of course Mr Heighway wanted to save money so we stuck with my basic slideshows.

#1125 3 years ago

animations or films are nothing else than moving pictures.

But I know what you mean.

#1126 3 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I think the windowed subway is a cool gimmick. Has this been used ever before?
[quoted image]

#1128 3 years ago

Anyone else notice on the feature matrix that in the art section it says LE Thanos themed translite, premium black order themed full colour translite.?

Did stern run out of time mocking up the promo shots and we are possibly going to see a different translite on the premium?

842033E1-D1DE-477A-986C-12FF3BFE3B0F (resized).jpeg842033E1-D1DE-477A-986C-12FF3BFE3B0F (resized).jpeg

#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone else notice on the feature matrix that in the art section it says LE Thanos themed translite, premium black order themed full colour translite.?
Did stern run out of time mocking up the promo shots and we are possibly going to see a different translite on the premium?
[quoted image]

I was wondering why the Premium and LE models have much of the same artwork. It seems Stern may have went away from the a Black Order theme for the Premium at the last minute.

#1130 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I was wondering why the Premium and LE models have much of the same artwork. It seems Stern may have went away from the a Black Panther theme for the Premium at the last minute.

I thought ZY confirmed that due to a tight deadline they were not able to make three art packages.

#1131 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I was wondering why the Premium and LE models have much of the same artwork. It seems Stern may have went away from the a Black Panther theme for the Premium at the last minute.

Not Black Panther, feature matrix says premium is Black Order (The henchmen of Thanos)

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I thought ZY confirmed that due to a tight deadline they were not able to make three art packages.

He said time was super tight don’t know if he confirmed he didn’t have time to make a premium art package; seems odd Stern would have a separate art package listed on the matrix, surely they would have known about the time restraints before pushing out the feature matrix to distributors etc.

#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

surely they would have known about the time restraints before pushing out the feature matrix to distributors etc.

Or that was made before they scrapped the third art package.

#1133 3 years ago

It’s a good point about the third flipper, is there any shot that is only hittable from it?

#1134 3 years ago

Looks like this game will sell in bunches. Would be cool to see multiple premium or even pro art packages. Wishful thinking, but for later runs that would be awesome to see.

#1135 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s a good point about the third flipper, is there any shot that is only hittable from it?

Yes, the inner orbit/loop on the right side. The only way to hit that shot, is with the upper third flipper.

#1136 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not Black Panther, feature matrix says premium is Black Order (The henchmen of Thanos)

Ah missed the "order" part. Makes sense.

#1137 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like this game will sell in bunches. Would be cool to see multiple premium or even pro art packages. Wishful thinking, but for later runs that would be awesome to see.

Why not? They did it with Munsters and Metallica. I bet it happens for the Premium.

#1138 3 years ago

Would LOVE a Black Panther edition.

#1139 3 years ago
#1140 3 years ago

Looks cool really like the cabinet sides! Custom pin or just some fun??

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Why not? They did it with Munsters and Metallica. I bet it happens for the Premium.

AC/DC Luci, Star Wars Comic editions and more I’m forgetting I’m sure. I can totally see it happening too.

#1143 3 years ago

It’s been said but it’s worth repeating. Really hoping for co-op and team play like TMNT. Really REALLY hoping they have it for every upcoming release. REALLY X 3 hoping they go back and add it to every spike 2 game.

That goes double for the new audio player. I’m up to 6X now. Time to not get too greedy and cash out before I drain.

#1144 3 years ago

This will be my first NIB Stern as I am locked in on an LE but question on resale value. Not that I am looking to sell a pin I don’t even have yet but typically which of the two models, premium vs LE tend to drop more in used market? Seem to be both about the same like $1200-$1400 off retail but I looked at only a few titles. Realize this could vary by title but curious in what people’s experience had been.

As I said I am in on an LE but it was a tough call for me between LE and Premium. Not a huge fan of the yellow but can see myself adding most of the upgrades to the Premium (shaker, speaker, side art)

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The rollercoaster look of the captain marvel ramp is still my favourite thing to see in the pics.
Just wow!

It’s not in the Pro, because Stern didn’t want me to buy this game. I realize the actual intent of Stern was to get me to upgrade to the Premium. But I’m a Pro guy. When I saw the ramps, I was enthralled. But then I saw the Pro and was disappointed. I’ll obviously save final judgement until I play it, but that changed instant buy to wait and see.

#1146 3 years ago

According to the Stern Insider podcast it sounds like there will be a topper exclusive mode ala JP for this game as well. Lots of good info in the podcast pertaining to the rules as well. From the sounds of it, this is going to be really fun game!

#1147 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

This will be my first NIB Stern as I am locked in on an LE but question on resale value. Not that I am looking to sell a pin I don’t even have yet but typically which of the two models, premium vs LE tend to drop more in used market? Seem to be both about the same like $1200-$1400 off retail but I looked at only a few titles. Realize this could vary by title but curious in what people’s experience had been.
As I said I am in on an LE but it was a tough call for me between LE and Premium. Not a huge fan of the yellow but can see myself adding most of the upgrades to the Premium (shaker, speaker, side art)

Often depends on the title, Keith’s games have held their value well but that’s because his previous 2 games are brilliant!

Munsters is really the only title in recent memory that’s bombed in value, over here in the U.K. you cannot sell a Munsters unless it’s priced insanely cheap.

#1148 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

If you get the LE you could lose up to 2k plus on resale. Could be a lot less than that or could be more. Just the risk you take when buying anything NIB.

Pros tend to be the least volatile. 500-600 loss.

#1149 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

On Keith's games it seems like the LEs hold value well but I'd buy whichever version you like the best. Personally I'd go Premium because I don't like the yellow and don't find much value in the HD glass, but LE would be nice because you can get it sooner and likely won't lose much on it if you did have to sell.

#1150 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

LE's back glass / translite is mirrored.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

4,999 (Firm)
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/23?hl=ozpinsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.