Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 56.
#751 3 years ago

OMG. Best looking new pin PF I have seen in quite a while... and the theme is a winner with most kids and big kids (read: middle aged men). Art looks great. Hope the sounds and call outs are as good. Might have to sell batman 66 to provide funds for this!

#752 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

i would say no. i got tilt ones for jp. wasn't that impressed with putting them on. a PIA. i think the ones i have on the le dp seem like better material

Tilt are basically paper. I didnt even use them. Poor product. Pingraffix are a nice material and easy to install but Stern uses the studiest material imo. Very good product and makes install very easy (after letting everything lie flat for a while first)

#753 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Tilt are basically paper. I didnt even use them. Poor product. Pingraffix are a nice material and easy to install but Stern uses the studiest material imo. Very good product and makes install very easy (after letting everything lie flat for a while first)

Sweet. So all Stern art blades are the same material it sounds like. Thanks.

#754 3 years ago

What are Canadians customers being quoted at Player One? I know prices vary from customer to customer (love playing that game) and that they have a monopoly on pinball so im curious how much of a variance there might be from newb to veteran?

#755 3 years ago
2020-09-02 21_42_47-Window (resized).png2020-09-02 21_42_47-Window (resized).png
#756 3 years ago

Very interested in this beast.

#757 3 years ago

Bought and paid for a premium from pinball pro today. Just sold my MMR and this was announced. OMG. What timing!!! This game looks amazing. Bought Sterns JP unseen besides YouTube and couldn’t have been happier with my purchase. Don’t think this will be any different. Love how Keith adds classic pins to his games, cirqus Voltaire???? Love the theme and those ramps! Almost bought a TMNT or hot wheels today before I got the email of this games footage. O so glad I watched this.

Can’t wait till October when, if pinball pro is correct, the premiums will ship!

#758 3 years ago

They got me again on an LE.

#759 3 years ago

Can’t wait till the live stream on 9/11. Want to see what the backbox animation looks like. Will it be like Deadpool or something new????

#760 3 years ago

Marvel theme just took over Fortnite last week which I play with my daughter, Avengers Pinball was revealed today, and a new Avengers game launches tomorrow on consoles. They are taking over the world!

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Marvel theme just took over Fortnite last week which I play with my daughter, Avengers Pinball was revealed today, and a new Avengers game launches tomorrow on consoles. They are taking over the world!

The brand is surprisingly strong. I enjoy the movies and all but I am burnt out on Marvel. I thought other people would be too but they just keep going. Marvel land was supposed to be opening around now at the Disneyland resort as well. Clearly they planned all of this to coincide long ago.

#762 3 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Can someone hire Lior to start working on a replacement for the gauntlet? Ugg, looks terrible.
[quoted image]

Medisinyl

Put me down for this mod when ready (remember I’m #1 on list )

1D063758-82E0-4225-8B06-76032E58EDB9 (resized).jpeg1D063758-82E0-4225-8B06-76032E58EDB9 (resized).jpeg
#763 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Personally...I would go for mirror blades over art blades. Art blades just give a "shoebox" feeling to me....anybody else feel that way?

Agreed. Will be ordering mirror blades for this for sure. Course I like them in all my pins over art blades. Just makes everything brighter and a cooler world under glass.

#764 3 years ago

This thing is going to be a beast when it comes time to shop it.

#765 3 years ago

Mirror blades is perfect for this pin !

#766 3 years ago

The more chrome the more mirror !

#767 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Their first game with movie clips in full color was Batman 66

I think WWE prem/LE had full color video of the wrestler intros on a playfield mounted LCD. That came out a year before Batman.

#768 3 years ago

I think I might upgrade the gauntlet to this one from etsy.

il_570xN.1502353924_k14g (resized).jpgil_570xN.1502353924_k14g (resized).jpg
#769 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If you look at the features matrix, stern lists in the "LE ONLY" section that the cabinet artwork is unique to the LE model. Yet, in the pictures, the LE and Premium have the same artwork. Am I misunderstanding something??

Looks like the art on the sides of the back box is different. LE looks like Heroes, while Premium is the Villains.

#770 3 years ago

What are you all seeing for street price on Avengers premium?

#771 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

A lot will depend on the quality of the animation and voice work.

Dont forget the music which I think has a huge impact on a game enjoyability.

Games with great soundtracks like Tron, Elvira, and Deadpool really add a lot to the game.

I thought the music in the Avengers trailer was kinda meh. Not sure if that was the actual game music or just a placeholder to use for the trailer.

#772 3 years ago

Hot toys, $99

76C3A61C-2BD1-4D41-80DD-52B040420457 (resized).png76C3A61C-2BD1-4D41-80DD-52B040420457 (resized).png
#773 3 years ago
Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

Future plans for a premium. Not a fan of the yellow. I need those stern art blades and side armor too!
[quoted image]

HOOOOO MAN! I am TOTALLY doing this to my premium. As good as done.

Screenshot_20200902-224352_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-224352_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#774 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So Melissa just told me her LE's sold out in 10 minutes (?)...good grief. I normally buy NIB from Mike, but wanted to get one from her this time...are they really all gone already?
Didn't even dig enough to see how many were even being offered

Just wait 3 weeks till after they are shipped, they will be be reselling for $8200 just like TMNTLE's...

#775 3 years ago

Man, that looks great. If I had not been able to snag an LE, I think I would have done the same as you. But I will stay on the LE train for this one as I like the yellow.

#776 3 years ago

The game looks great so far!! Can’t wait to see the 9/11 stream. Premium is the way to go adding the purple trim. Looks amazing! The yellow le trim is not the best looking that’s for sure.

#777 3 years ago

I know I’m in the minority but the more I look at it the more I detest the art. I think I’m over ZY... to me his stuff is just getting progressively overly saturated and turning into visual diarrhea. Game looks amazing but the art... ugh

Compare it to something like this from the real comics... not even in the same leuage

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#778 3 years ago

I’m just glad they decided to up the build quality and used all metal ramps. Nice. Can’t wait to see how it plays on the stream.

#779 3 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

I’m just glad they decided to up the build quality and used all metal ramps. Nice. Can’t wait to see how it plays on the stream.

all of Keith’s games have basically had all metal ramps

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

all of Keith’s games have basically had all metal ramps

JP has a plastic ramp and for the record, there is nothing wrong with plastic ramps. Metal ramps make your balls wear out faster. Plastic ramps are fine. I hate when people use the argument that plastic ramps means the game is cheap. That's utter BS. No one says ugh, this Medieval Madness is total cheap ass crap because the ramps are plastic. Should've gone metal.

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

JP has a plastic ramp and for the record, there is nothing wrong with plastic ramps. Metal ramps make your balls wear out faster. Plastic ramps are fine. I hate when people use the argument that plastic ramps means the game is cheap. That's utter BS. No one says ugh, this Medieval Madness is total cheap ass crap because the ramps are plastic. Should've gone metal.

Well I think people are referring the return part of the ramp being a wire form vs plastic like Elvira for example. That game not having wire ramps is a travesty.

#782 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How many years ago was X-men ?
And it has the left side of the pf taken up by the Gomez bash toy
He fixed it on TWD

A long time ago. And the voices are still a weak part in their games without actors. Even the movie avengers game had not great voice acting when it came out. Here's the thing...when you make a comic book game based upon a hot live action movie series (X-Men, Deadpool, Avengers, Spiderman) if the voices aren't on par with the movie, then people aren't going to take it very well generally.

#783 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

A long time ago. And the voices are still a weak part in their games without actors. Even the movie avengers game had not great voice acting when it came out. Here's the thing...when you make a comic book game based upon a hot live action movie series (X-Men, Deadpool, Avengers, Spiderman) if the voices aren't on par with the movie, then people aren't going to take it very well generally.

Yep. You just have to play the game and figure out who's who when someone speaks. People panned Xmen, but I was fine with it. I really hated Avengers due to the movie likenesses and non movie voices. Same goes for GOTG, but they used enough actual movie lines, that it was easy to replace and we have a good alternative on that game.

#784 3 years ago

Still waiting to hear back from my distributor on this, but has anyone heard when the accessories will drop? I assume soon-ish as they actually made a reveal video for them alone. Never seen that before.

#785 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Well I think people are referring the return part of the ramp being a wire form vs plastic like Elvira for example. That game not having wire ramps is a travesty.

^ This x1MILLION PERCENT. There’s no comparison with ramp returns. Plastic ramp returns are god awful.

#786 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

JP has a plastic ramp and for the record, there is nothing wrong with plastic ramps.

I can take picture of all my plastic ramps on my sterns, might make you rethink plastic. I don't mind them, just wish they would make the plastic thicker.
New ramps are 200-400 bucks, new pinballs are nothing in comparison.

#787 3 years ago

Folks, don't forget there are TWO streams next week!

Wednesday, 9/9 at 5pm cdt on deadflip with the design team on the prem/le

Friday, 9/11 at 3pm cdt on marvel on the pro

#788 3 years ago

One huge piece of the reveal that is missing...and preventing me from throwing money down...is the animation. TMNT animations were a deal breaker. April O'Neil looked hideous. Stern. Hire me. 20 years of experience. My new animation studio here in Salt Lake City is perfectly poised to create top shelf custom 3D animation work for you machines. Let me do the 3D models at least. Female characters require...skills.

17590382-CFF7-4172-AC72-F721155FC92D (resized).jpeg17590382-CFF7-4172-AC72-F721155FC92D (resized).jpegFD1FA10A-4D96-40F2-AAAA-8A86FDC8DB2C (resized).jpegFD1FA10A-4D96-40F2-AAAA-8A86FDC8DB2C (resized).jpegFF341489-71A2-4280-B6A8-DBC0B273DD41 (resized).jpegFF341489-71A2-4280-B6A8-DBC0B273DD41 (resized).jpegFC765AA4-ED1B-43CB-9966-F4BA62534701 (resized).jpegFC765AA4-ED1B-43CB-9966-F4BA62534701 (resized).jpegA8104444-AD12-48E0-B4FC-183344B3BED9 (resized).jpegA8104444-AD12-48E0-B4FC-183344B3BED9 (resized).jpeg
#789 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Still waiting to hear back from my distributor on this, but has anyone heard when the accessories will drop? I assume soon-ish as they actually made a reveal video for them alone. Never seen that before.

Mine told me November for the accessories.

#790 3 years ago

Tmnt, wow! What a great game!

Avengers, hold my beer.

#791 3 years ago

they should call that spinner the Jpop. Since it's TOTANs lamp and CV's ringmaster all combined into 1.

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

One huge piece of the reveal that is missing...and preventing me from throwing money down...is the animation. TMNT animations were a deal breaker. April O'Neil looked hideous. Stern. Hire me. 20 years of experience. My new animation studio here in Salt Lake City is perfectly poised to create top shelf custom 3D animation work for you machines. Let me do the 3D models at least. Female characters require...skills.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those animations look kick ass.

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. So all Stern art blades are the same material it sounds like. Thanks.

Yes they are all the same material and quality.

#794 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

One huge piece of the reveal that is missing...and preventing me from throwing money down...is the animation. ...

And the sound and the actual gameplay. Okay - the latter's not much of a concern given Elwin's design record and the looks of the layout, but there's no rush.

PLENTY of time to make an educated purchase decision.

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I know I’m in the minority but the more I look at it the more I detest the art. I think I’m over ZY... to me his stuff is just getting progressively overly saturated and turning into visual diarrhea. Game looks amazing but the art... ugh
Compare it to something like this from the real comics... not even in the same leuage
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg
[quoted image]

I couldn't disagree more. I own DP and TMNT. Both are the best looking games in my collection.

I understand your frustration if the colours are more vibrant than your comics.

ZY you keep doing what you are doing. You make these pins look amazing!!

#796 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Agreed. Will be ordering mirror blades for this for sure. Course I like them in all my pins over art blades. Just makes everything brighter and a cooler world under glass.

100% agree. really opens up the playfield and should come stock on pretty much every machine imo.

#797 3 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I just wrote a paragraph and DELETED it. What a turd looking gauntlet. Game looks to be a better shooter that average. If you can live with stern code this could be fun for a few months.

The look of the gauntlet is spot on with the comic book version. Sure people are familiar with the movie version, but Stern copied the comic book version to a T, as it should be for this comic style game. The movie version gauntlet on this machine would really look odd and out of place.

#798 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I'm the opposite. Mirror blades are so 2013. I will remove mirror blades and install art blades when I buy your machine.

#799 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I think I might upgrade the gauntlet to this one from etsy.
[quoted image]

You don’t understand the comic series very well if you think the Stern gauntlet doesn’t look very good. It is spot on with comic book gauntlet.

#800 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You don’t understand the comic series very well if you think the Stern gauntlet doesn’t look very good. It is spot on with comic book gauntlet.

In fairness, I know nothing about the comic series, but the gauntlet looks terrible.
If anyone makes a mod, I’m buying it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/16?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.