Capture1 (resized).JPG
IMG_9741 (resized).JPG
IMG_9740 (resized).JPG
C9723638-FF12-4D4B-B062-D73B3C166FDF (resized).jpeg
CF2D93AA-E793-4D10-BDCA-5FAA420F8DDD (resized).jpeg
7E0CD2DF-E8C5-4C08-AD63-8AE03D7F0CB0 (resized).jpeg
20210108_192245 (resized).jpg
356386D8-927E-49FB-B108-947F27EB03A1 (resized).jpeg
Spinning Disc Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 56.
#451 3 years ago

No Vision? One of the coolest Avengers with epic abilities. Held an infinity gem on his forehead. I wonder why he has been cancelled from the Avengers. Android lives matter too.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah the Banana LE is too much yellow.

Curious George retheme

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

No Vision? One of the coolest Avengers with epic abilities. Held an infinity gem on his forehead. I wonder why he has been cancelled from the Avengers. Android lives matter too.

He's at the 3-bank drop targets.

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Just like the TMNT diverter ramp issue.

That's one example, yup. I want to see how the playfield printing is regarding low-res inkjet shit? Clear coat chipping? How about code updates? All the mechs and features working or will there be user DIY fixes followed eventually by service bulletin fixes. Will later runs have any identified issues resolved?

I mean, that's pretty much how I buy anything. I learned long ago that being an early adopter loses its luster real quick. I buy all my cars used because now I have a years of owner reviews, feedback, factory recalls, etc to get up to speed on and know which model/features to avoid or to make sure had a fix performed.

#455 3 years ago

Shoot my bad, I see him now behind hulks right shoulder. Im suprised to see Adam Warlock as well. He was never an avenger but a key player in the Infinity saga comics and actually ended up being the bearer of the gauntlet after Thanos defeat.

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

LEs first? Interesting...

Further down the same email it says pros ready in 2 weeks then LE, and then more pros and premiums. Conficting messages, but the later part would match up with usual production

#457 3 years ago

Fantastic, homerun for Stern.
Fresh layout looks great.
I like the spinning disk what a great idea

IMG_20200731_183547~01 (resized).jpgIMG_20200731_183547~01 (resized).jpg
#458 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Fantastic, homerun for Stern.
Fresh layout looks great.
I like the spinning disk what a great idea [quoted image]

Edit, wrong game

#459 3 years ago

I dont see many feature differences less the raising dr strange spinner and subway. Im in for a used pro next year!

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I dont see many feature differences less the raising dr strange spinner and subway. Im in for a used pro next year!

And an entire ramp

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

The marvel inverted ramp, VUK from the subway with wireform return.

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It looks like a layer of plastic over the playfield?

Not a pic of the new pin. That's a TOTAN

#463 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

And an entire ramp

And an upkicker to remove balls from the ramp is also used as a shot, but is just a stand up on the pro. (Kinda like Star Trek)

#464 3 years ago

Good work, Pinside. We've managed to keep our rehashing to just 4 threads instead of the usual post-announcement 7. But of course, I forgot the 5th thread someone will start any minute for "Pro vs. Prem - what are you getting?".

STN (resized).pngSTN (resized).png

#465 3 years ago

Definitely in on a Premium the moment I can sell JP. This is going to be perfect for us!

#466 3 years ago

Looks like a great layout, and I really like the ramps and wire forms.....looking forward to buying a nice HUO prem or LE at some point....I have no interest in entering the Stern play field sweepstakes, but really happy many are willing to roll the dice

#467 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Got it, nevermind

#468 3 years ago

In for a prem on this one. Damn the wireforms are insane!

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Price went up
Pro Model: $6,199.00
Premium Model: $7,799
Limited Edition Model: $9,199

Maybe Stern is using this recent price increase to create higher quality playfields? That has to be it right? *Insert sarcasm.

#470 3 years ago

Looks very good. IMO, the first must have Premium in a while.

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Maybe Stern is using this recent price increase to create higher quality playfields? That has to be it right? *Insert sarcasm.

I hope it's to give Elwin and Zombie Yeti a raise. There was a time when Layman was the only thing that would make me consider buying a Stern. Now I have three reasons.

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

It's kind of a TOTAN.

Also, didn't see this posted.

AFM.pdfAFM.pdf

#473 3 years ago

Another distributor message: Less LEs staying stateside.

Just Now Stern Announced Keith Elwin's new game. Avengers Infinity Quest! This will be a normal release with a Pro, Premium and Limited Edition Machine. Limited Editions are going to be even more limited then normal as more are going overseas! If you have interest in the LE please do no wait. We expect to sell out in the first hour of offering.

#474 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Another distributor message: Less LEs staying stateside.
Just Now Stern Announced Keith Elwin's new game. Avengers Infinity Quest! This will be a normal release with a Pro, Premium and Limited Edition Machine. Limited Editions are going to be even more limited then normal as more are going overseas! If you have interest in the LE please do no wait. We expect to sell out in the first hour of offering.

Sounds like distributor bullshit to me. THe going overseas part not the it'll probably sell out part.

#475 3 years ago

$100 price rise across the board

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

$100 price rise across the board

Stern games go up $100 a year, right? Or is it more than that?

#477 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern games go up $100 a year, right? Or is it more than that?

Dunno, from Turtles LE to Avengers LE its $100 more and they want payment on order from my disty, so to get a LE I had to pay in full.

#478 3 years ago

The only thing I have to complain about is the yellow oven mitt. Man the plastic one on the pro looks better aside from that it Looks like a really fun game, when is Jack streaming it?

#479 3 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

when is Jack streaming it?

Looks like 9/9 for Prem, 9/11 for Pro.

#480 3 years ago

At this point, I almost feel embarrassed for all the other designers at Stern. Keith continues to crush them all with creativity, and with him you KNOW the code is going to be great.

#481 3 years ago

This game looks LOADED (well at least the Premium/LE)! Great job Keith! I need to make room for this one.

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

At this point, I almost feel embarrassed for all the other designers at Stern. Keith continues to crush them all with creativity, and with him you KNOW the code is going to be great.

I don't think I agree. I like all of Keith's games, but Elvira, Turtles and BK:SOR I play just as much. JP2 is tough and I find it frustrating.

#483 3 years ago

BRING ON THE YELLOW!!!!!!

#484 3 years ago

Love the ramps and seems like more in it. Wish Iron Maiden had this much in it.

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Can someone hire Lior to start working on a replacement for the gauntlet? Ugg, looks terrible.

Fortunately there are several 'full size' Gauntlets out there. I'd get rid of the crappy one, lose-the so-so topper, and hook up the harness to the new Gauntlet mounted on top to light it up. Comet LEDs & Matrix system would maybe make that easy to do.

This game is adapting a comic story version, hopefully not too cheezy voice-work or animations.
Wireform ramps look great on prem/le, reminds me of the cool ramps on TFTC.

#486 3 years ago

while the vertical up lock looks like it only locks and releases one ball and the rest are virtual, can anyone confirm this? Just curious

#487 3 years ago

Whelp, as the resident Thanos fan I am going to have to get a premium. Just a stunning, stunning game. Great job, Stern!

#488 3 years ago

I hope we see the co-op and team modes carry over from TMNT. Didn't see it listed on the features matrix, but I was hoping it would be a standard for Sterns moving forward.

#489 3 years ago

Too bad they didn’t have a third art option for the premium.
Maybe down the road they will revisit it ala AC/DC.

Waaay too much Thanos for my tastes.

If I end up going premium, I’m going to have to get some pro decals and a pro translite to help balance things out.
Aftermarket side rails are finally nice and clean though.
Will look good all powdered up.

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Waaay too much Thanos for my tastes..

No such thing!

#491 3 years ago

The King is dead. Long live the King!!

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

No such thing!

If you say so DBLM.
Unfortunately,
This is all I see when I look at him.
84AC5FBE-F835-4265-8DC2-85133E1C269A (resized).jpeg84AC5FBE-F835-4265-8DC2-85133E1C269A (resized).jpeg
Grimace and the Infinity Nuggets.

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

If you say so DBLM.
Unfortunately,
This is all I see when I look at him.
[quoted image]

I see an alternate backglass in the making here.

#494 3 years ago

Who is on code?

#495 3 years ago

100 possible Champion scores by Christmas.

#496 3 years ago

Design = Elwin
Code = Nagel
Art = Yeti

That's the Holy Trifecta at Stern IMO. You can't ask for anything better than that.

Looks promising for sure. I'm a sucker for physical ball locks, and love that lower playfield feature on the Premium. Actually two physical ball lock features on the Premium! Looking forward to flipping it

Not a fan that they removed the Captain Marvel Wireform shot from the Pro & replaced with a basic spinner. I love those U-turn ramps.

I think I prefer the BG on the Pro tho. Various heroes are more prominently featured.

#497 3 years ago

It look great and can’t wait to see the gameplay .... however WTF what is this plastic gauntlet !

#498 3 years ago

who is this?

#499 3 years ago

I'm really curious about the display layout and the animations, can't wait for the gameplay reveal streams

#500 3 years ago

Same programmer that did all of Keiths games - Rick Nagle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 16.50
$ 34.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/10?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.