DSC_6020.JPG
plastic.JPG
LokiRelo 003.jpg
LokiRelo 001.jpg
206543-i.jpg
32.png
100_0180.JPG
100_0173.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

You are so lucky. Not that you should have to wait 10 seconds, that kills the flow, but at least it comes out eventually. Mine won't come out 95% of the time. I HAVE to take the glass off. REALLY sucks. I love the game, and would imagine without this crap I'm having to deal with, I'd rank it in my top 3 all time for Stern.

Does your magnet work right? Are the arms moving up and down?

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

The magnet does work. The arms do move up and down. Although to my novice eye, I think not high enough up in the air. If it was higher I think the balls would roll free.

The magnet wiring could still be backwards, meaning the switch of the magnet plate is operating opposite as intended. The pitch of your machine could be off too. Or your opto wheel needs adjustment and tightening.

When the all gets stuck, open the coin door and go to coil test...find the hulk side to side and arm movement options. Fire the coils until ball comes loose. Viola. If you have coin door save activated you'll get your ball back.

New software also prevents hulks fists from hitting the bridge and getting scuffed.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Since this is a tweak thread, its pretty easy to add a light under the playfield that lights up the switch holes. I used blue cointaker flex bulbs. I wired to the inserts and connected pinball 555 spotlight sockets. Now when the insert lights so does the switch lane and its very easy to see.

Can you post a pic of the under playfield light additions and the wiring/solder job?

1 year later
#28 10 years ago

IM orbit is hard!

#56 10 years ago

Took my soft Saturn rings off today in favor of new black rubber, like what the game shipped with. Games plays better. Doesn't look as cool of course, but plays better. I was getting a lot of airballs that I think were due in part to the backspin those shot rubbers were putting on the ball. I'm also positive they made hitting the BW ramp harder.

I'm heading for BFE again now. I can feel it! AVLE haters can suck it! This game rocks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-definitive-tweak-guide?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.