DSC_6020.JPG
plastic.JPG
LokiRelo 003.jpg
LokiRelo 001.jpg
206543-i.jpg
32.png
100_0180.JPG
100_0173.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

Just got my Pro, loving it so far. Question...when the ball comes down from the right side near the Iron Man shot, is it to hit the top of the sling? Or can I adjust it so it slides past it?

And that Iron Man shot is to me the hardest shot in the whole game...do I just stink?

#30 10 years ago

So what kind of settings does everyone have on their machines? I have mine set to easy for Black Widow and Iron Man. Just don't know how on earth it would ever be possible to win those on the default HARD setting.

#33 10 years ago

I've been tweaking the difficulty settings. Actually got to the mini wizard mode today! Also had several different versus modes, no idea how I got them or what to do there. Does anyone have a rule sheet? Manual would be good too, I didn't see it on Stern's site?

#36 10 years ago

Played before I went to work.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It shouldn't hit the sling...it should come to the flipper so you have a chance to combo it to BW or IM again. Mine hit the sling and I didn't like it - so I bent the ball guide slightly so that the ball now goes clean to the flipper every time. You just have to remove the plastic piece above the guide to get to it...really easy - just two screws and it comes off.

Thanks for the info on the rules. On the sling, I am referring to the RIGHT sling. When the ball rolls out of the pop bumper area, or comes back down from the IM area on the right, it hits the top of my right sling. Is that correct?

I have learned the timing to BW or IM out of the left flipper a bit. Hit BW three times in a row a bit ago!

And agreed, people are REALLY missing out of this game.

#44 10 years ago

Thanks. Has anyone changed out the bulb holders in the slings? Was baffled when I saw they had 555s in there instead of the way more secure 44s...

#48 10 years ago

Also how are Hulk jackpots scored? I've heard Double Jp and Super Jp, no clue how I got them?

#58 10 years ago

Any suggestions on the launch? Mine seems to randomly not go all the way to the top on auto launches...

#62 10 years ago

Sounds like there's no real good way to ensure proper launches on the machine then? How weird.

#66 10 years ago

I thought that Stern said flat out no more Avengers updates? Would be very glad to be wrong on that...

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They never said that. They said there are "currently no plans" ....that's not a "no".

OPTIMISM~!

I like it.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Got to buy an LE then you get a manual for only $2,000 more!

Is there really no manual for this game online?

#71 10 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,050 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-definitive-tweak-guide?tu=rdreynolds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.