(Topic ID: 119573)

Looking for Avengers custom sounds - anyone?

By badbilly27

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

If anyone has used pinball browser to make custom sounds for the Avengers game please pm me. With the recent IM and ST sounds, really hoping someone did Avengers.

I can keep a secret. Liking the game and would prefer clips from the movie. Thanks in advance.

#2 9 years ago

bumpy. Billy needs some new sounds.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Ah man, you suck. I came in here thinking you got a hold of the rumored unreleased code that has some bug fixes implemented in it.
Someones got to have this that can pull it off there game. The rumor was it was installed on some tournament games. Just don't recall which ones.

I'm hoping someone has the tournament code and a version where they installed some cool movie sound clips. PM me. I won't say a word!!

2 weeks later
#6 9 years ago

No one change the sound on Avengers yet?

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Bumping again. I can keep a secret - PM me.

2 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

Anyone update the sounds on Avengers? PM me.

Anyone want to update the sounds for a fellow pinsider. I have stuff to trade.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

PM me if willing to share. Someone had to modify their game sound.

#11 9 years ago

bump for Avengers custom sound

2 weeks later
#13 8 years ago

I need to dig up the list of voice changes and quotes I posted in a previous thread. The Avengers movie content is so rich with one liners.

I thought for sure with the new movie out someone would have gotten the bug to go upgrade the sounds on Avengers pin.

1 week later
#16 8 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Why not start this? In the two months you've been asking, you'd have completed the project. It's an afternoon or two of work to edit clips/sounds.

I have a Mac and don't have the time unfortunately.

I'm hoping someone has an Avengers and made some custom sound changes that would be willing to discreetly share. No need to post, you can just PM me.

4 months later
#18 8 years ago

Nice work! I dig the soundtrack music.

#20 8 years ago

Loki: Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...
[Hulk flattens Loki with repeated smashes into the floor]
The Hulk: Puny god.

Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Thor: Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!
Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.
Thor: He's adopted.

Steve Rogers: What's the matter, scared of a little lightning?
Loki: I'm not overly fond of what follows...

Steve Rogers: Stark, we need a plan of attack!
Tony Stark: I have a plan: attack!

Thor: Where is the Tesseract?
Loki: [laughs] I missed you too.
Thor: Do I look to be in a gaming mood?

Security Guard: From outer space, an alien.
Bruce Banner: No.
Security Guard: Well then son, you've got a condition.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/quotes

Yeah you're right, the quotes in the game are perfect as is.

#21 8 years ago

BTW....shoot Captain America first time and the call out is "Captain America". Really, that's a good callout?? The others in the game are decent, but material from movie is just awesome!

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

If you think the callouts need to be redone the why don't you spend the 100 hours it takes to isolate the callouts, strip the background noise, clean them up, make sure they're appropriate for the shot or mode, make sure they're the right length in seconds and modify the software yourself? Obviously anyone else capable of doing this agrees it's not worth the time.

I respect your opinion markmon, I would appreciate you respecting mine as well. "Captan America", "Thor", "Tony Stark" - you think that's great, got it. We don't agree on the callouts, got it, feel free to move along. If you read another thread on Avengers (believe it was a for sale thread), some others agree with my thoughts as well - it can be improved.

Your post reads condescending. I'm asking others because I have a Mac, plus don't have the time to spare to learn pinball browser and edit sounds. Some other collectors enjoy using the browser, are very talented at it, and like to mod games. Just asking those with the talents if they choose to tackle Avengers if they'd share. Again, instead of telling me to essentially shut up and do it myself, move along. No need to read this thread any longer we got your point - you don't want new sound for Avengers.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well Badbilliy, I hear you and a few others and think I'm going to tackle this challenge and see if we can make Avengers a little bit better

You rock cleland! Please let me know if you need any suggestions - happy to isolate some ideas leveraging Avengers 1 & 2. Also, happy to make donations.

#28 8 years ago

From Avengers Age of Ultron:

Steve Rogers: [relieved] Nick Fury, you son of a bitch!
Nick Fury: Whoa ho ho! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

(Ball Drain 1)
Tony Stark: Shit!
Steve Rogers: Language.

(Ball drain 2)
Tony Stark: And for gosh's sake, watch your language!
Steve Rogers: [resigned] That's not going away anytime soon

(Ball drain 3)
Tony Stark: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
Steve Rogers: I know! It just slipped out

Nick Fury: Outwit the platinum bastard.
Natasha Romanoff: Steve doesn't like that kind of talk.

Nick Fury: No matter who wins or loses, trouble always comes around.

Clint Barton: [drunk] "Whosoever, be he worthy, shall have the power", whatever man! It's a trick!
Thor: It is more than that, my friend!

Tony Stark: [the Avengers take turns to lift Thor's hammer] Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against ya if you can't get it up.

Bruce Banner: [grabs Wanda] Go ahead, piss me off!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I can email or text you directly, any video of gameplay you need

Great point. Happy to video segments of the game as well.

#38 8 years ago

Your positive posts are so encouraging.

Just because you sold your Avengers awhile ago and feel remorse now because you'll be left out doesn't mean you need to keep yanking it out and spraying on our legs. Get behind the project with some recommendations for "Captain America!!" instead of nay saying and being against it.

2 months later
#80 8 years ago

cleland I've been preoccupied with new job so haven't been following this thread. Thank you!! You da man.

I'll be downloading the code and will jump in and beta whatever you need. Really appreciate you taking this on.

#81 8 years ago

Celand you and this guy might want to tag team on this project. He just posted some music updates to Avengers. FYI..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-new-music-sound-mod#post-2885290

2 weeks later
#83 8 years ago

Cleland is it fair to assume you may be updating with the new code?

#85 8 years ago

I'll test the speech volume today and report back.

#86 8 years ago

I went into adjustments>Avengers feature adjustments>#59 Voice. I raised it to 60 played the game and didn't notice any difference. Turned off machine, played it again and didn't notice a difference either. I'm concluding while the setting is there, it in fact does not work.

Anyone else able to confirm my experience?

#89 8 years ago

markmon thanks for the advice. I went back to feature #59 and changed setting to -60 and I still did not notice a difference in the voice level. If someone else wants to validate, that would be great.

2 months later
#93 8 years ago

I have some time now too if you need more testers.

3 months later
#98 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

thx Billy. Took first pass yesterday with mixed results. Will continue fine tuning before ready to pass to you for additional testing.

I never got back to you KG - sorry. The sounds seem a bit quiet. Any suggestions on how to raise them up?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-custom-code-anyone?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.