By 82Trooper

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just curious....Is there one?
If so...how do you activate it...I cannot locate it in the adjustments menu.
Thanks!

#3 6 years ago

sorry, Avengers Pro...

#4 6 years ago

There seems to be one. It should be on by default. Not sure you could turn it off if you wanted to. Skip to 14:45 of this video.

#5 6 years ago

If it is a pinball machine, it has an attract mode.

#6 6 years ago

As with all Sterns, there is no such an attract mode as with the WB.
Also, there is nothing in the menu to set it up or not.

#7 6 years ago

"all sterns"? my BM66 has an attract mode, and the menu offers the option to alter the frequency it occurs?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

"all sterns"? my BM66 has an attract mode, and the menu offers the option to alter the frequency it occurs?

Can you clarify what you mean by "attract mode"? Blinking lights of any kind are an attract mode. Are you talking about sounds?

#9 6 years ago

The audio attracts were added with the last software update. So if you aren't hearing anything, check that you have the latest software.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

Oh wait, if you are referring to the BM66 attract mode, where it plays the Batman theme song, that is unique to BM66.

Most game attract modes are just light shown, and if you hit a button you'll hear a quote.

#11 6 years ago

Thanks, I will check my update.

#12 6 years ago

This is exactly what i said : do not compare "attract mode" with Stern and with Bally/Williams.
There is no SUCH attract mode with Stern. With Stern, just light show, and if you press one of the flipper switch, just a few words
With a Bally/williams, at regular time a wake up sound to attract people to come back and play.
A big difference.
So, i consider there is no real attract mode in Stern.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-attract-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.