Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pintucky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Zrzut_ekranu_2013-02-14_(godz._20.26.1.png

#1 6 years ago

What is new? Did you notice something? I can't find any changes in readme file.

#2 6 years ago

?????

#3 6 years ago

I mean Avatar Code Update.
Stern informed today on Facebook, there is an update, but I can't see anything new.

#4 6 years ago

Stern is celebrating your birthday big time dude! Sounds like you might have 3 games to update tonight!!

#5 6 years ago

Looks like they removed AVATAR from the 4 games that are getting updates.... and now there are going to be 3 games getting updated (TRON, AVENGERS and ACDC) with 2 more games WIP XMEN and TRANSFORMERS.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Looks like they removed Avatar from the 4 games that are getting updates.... and now there are going to be 3 games getting updated (TRON, Avengers and ACDC) with 2 more games WIP XMEN and Transformers.

That's too bad. Hopefully Avatar will still get some love with a killer update. It's such an underrated game now. This could breath new life into it. I can't imagine they would have announced it like that if they didn't actually have something in the works. Maybe they just found a last minute bug to fix before release.

Sorry Tom...looks like you only get 2 huge birthday presents from Stern!

#7 6 years ago

Grrrr I hate Stern exactly for situations like this! What a lame! Shame on you Stern! Shame on you!

#8 6 years ago

Look guys what I found:

Zrzut_ekranu_2013-02-14_(godz._20.26.1.png

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Maybe they just found a last minute bug to fix before release.

That would be my guess, or a couple additional odds and ends that came together last second and they decided to include them.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Squall:

Grrrr I hate Stern exactly for situations like this! What a lame! Shame on you Stern! Shame on you

How terrible of them to put all these updates out!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That's too bad. Hopefully Avatar will still get some love with a killer update. It's such an underrated game now. This could breath new life into it. I can't imagine they would have announced it like that if they didn't actually have something in the works. Maybe they just found a last minute bug to fix before release.
Sorry Tom...looks like you only get 2 huge birthday presents from Stern!

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Stern is celebrating your birthday big time dude! Sounds like you might have 3 games to update tonight!!

They love me, they really do love me.

An Avatar update would be absolutely awesome. Some of the inserts need a bug fix. If they did that i would be a happy camper.

#12 6 years ago

It would be nice to hit the 'Refresh' button on my Avatar and update the code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 209.99
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside