(Topic ID: 249945)

Avatar topper (pinball guys think differently)

By Underspin

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Underspin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Resized_20190816_105729 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Rode the "Flight of Passage" ride at Disney, which was amazing. After the ride you're dumped into the merch store so the Mouse can take more of your money. I didn't care for any of it BUT since my brain (and possibly yours) thinks differently than others I thought one of the shelving decorations would make a damn good topper for an Avatar machine
Resized_20190816_105729 (resized).jpegResized_20190816_105729 (resized).jpeg

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Flight of Passage is amazing! I love the ride and I own the pin.....so I finally decided to watch the movie last week. LOL.
That would be a pretty cool topper. What's the price tag?

It was a decoration built into one of the shelving units. Not for sale though. And yeah FOP was an amazing ride. Crazy good. Glad we had a "fast pass" though. 3 hour wait? No thanks.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from klinde1:

I always thought they should put a Avatar pin in that gift shop you could probably get $2.00 a play no problem and make a mint. The ride is awesome and I usually do not care for the motion simulator type of attraction.

I thought the same thing but am pretty sure they don't want people lingering and crowds gathering in that shop. Every 4.5 minutes there's another herd of 75 cattle waddling down the ramp to the store. Get them in, get them out.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Yet it took my son (and every other child for that matter) 30min to pick out which color Banshee he wanted, and then another 10 for me to coordinate shipping of it back to NH so I didn't have to lug that damn thing around the airports.

Admittedly that section of the store is great. Too many choices so I can see why it would take a kid so long to choose. My kid got one a couple years back but luckily she pointed from the line and said "that one." We didn't ship it and were out of there pretty quick.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avatar-topper-pinball-guys-think-differently?tu=Underspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.