• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kermit (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustinJohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 2 years ago

Can anyone else access the Avatar rule sheet? I saw there was one made but when I try it gives me a "404 file not found" error. https://replayfoundation.org/papa/learning-center/player-guide/rule-sheets/

This game just showed up again at a brewery in town and I had a ton of fun on it the other night. I got high score #2 or 3 somewhere around 42 million. I think I had Navi scoring going, banshee, link multiball followed up by an amp multiball.

Love the backglass on this one! The holographic effect reminds me somewhat of the White Water topper. Great game though I think it definitely one of John Borg's best. The shots are fun and there are multiple ways to get a decent score.

I can feel a grand champion coming on this one at 75 million. The problem is I have to get it soon before the machine breaks. The router is vending company and they don't fix their machines once they break. They just wait until it is severely broken then they take it to their shop and fix it to route it else where....rinse and repeat.

While writing this I did find another rules sheet. https://www.pinballnews.com/games/avatar/index5b.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustinJohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avatar-rulesheet?tu=JustinJohnson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.