Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ULEKstore
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

When I shoot the link lock it holds the ball for a second then release's it when it should hold the ball and shoot out a new one to then strike that ball and begin multiball. If anyone has any advice for a fix let me know please. It doesn't affect the overall gameplay as I can still trigger multiball when I shoot the link again, but I would like it to work properly. I just got the game today and it's way more fun than I thought now that I've played several games with good volume and some lighting upgrade's. Thanks

7 years later
#2 1 year ago

I know this is a really old thread... but did you ever find a fix to this. I too just purchased an Avatar pinball machine and mine is doing the exact same thing and would like to fix mine.

Thank you in advance

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

I know this is a really old thread... but did you ever find a fix to this. I too just purchased an Avatar pinball machine and mine is doing the exact same thing and would like to fix mine.
Thank you in advance

Isn't there a setting to change it from a virtual lock to a physical lock? I can check when I get home tonight if I don't forget.

#4 1 year ago

I had this on mine. The switch is flakey in the lock. It doesnt detect the ball when it is stopped. Change or adjust the microswitch.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Isn't there a setting to change it from a virtual lock to a physical lock? I can check when I get home tonight if I don't forget.

I don’t have the virtual lock on. I’ll check the mic to switch tomorrow.

Thank you for the replies

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 370.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!