(Topic ID: 224495)

By prowlerman99

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

That one sold for $4800

I bought it, and it sold for 4800 because I offered to drive out there overnight and hand them cash. Showed up at 5:30am. It is mint minus the rust on all the trim on the left side of the cab which was not disclosed in the ad. Seller knocked off 250 for that and I am replacing the hardware to make it perfect again. Also want to ad the seller had 3 buyer's wanting to send money and ship that day so 4800 would seem to be on the low end given the interest. They made 250 of them and there is at least some following.

That said 6500 is on the high side for it right now. Might change in future, might go down too can't say. What I can say is that the game is unique from the pro model more so than modern sterns. Amp suit feet move individually, coffin opens/closes, extra figures on the left side of the pf, banshee over the ramp, chrome trim, extra layer of clear on the pf, and then the navi ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avatar-le-on-mr-pinball-in-pa?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.