Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by KrustyBurger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 months ago

I am sure you guys have seen the ad for a $6500. Avatar LE in northern PA. What do ya think? Seems like a good price for an LE. One of the few Stern actually limited the number of LE's.

#2 10 months ago

Please play avatar first before dropping that type of coin.
Seems like 1-2k high imo

#3 10 months ago

It's Overpriced. Avatar doesn't usually command a whole lot.

#4 10 months ago

A friend has one that I have played, it's not a great rule set game but good for mindlessly knocking the ball around. Which I tend to do a lot!!

#5 10 months ago

There was an LE for $5000 here on pinside a few weeks ago

#6 10 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

There was an LE for $5000 here on pinside a few weeks ago

That one sold for $4800

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

That one sold for $4800

I bought it, and it sold for 4800 because I offered to drive out there overnight and hand them cash. Showed up at 5:30am. It is mint minus the rust on all the trim on the left side of the cab which was not disclosed in the ad. Seller knocked off 250 for that and I am replacing the hardware to make it perfect again. Also want to ad the seller had 3 buyer's wanting to send money and ship that day so 4800 would seem to be on the low end given the interest. They made 250 of them and there is at least some following.

That said 6500 is on the high side for it right now. Might change in future, might go down too can't say. What I can say is that the game is unique from the pro model more so than modern sterns. Amp suit feet move individually, coffin opens/closes, extra figures on the left side of the pf, banshee over the ramp, chrome trim, extra layer of clear on the pf, and then the navi ball.

#8 10 months ago

Yea, I don't know what I was thinking when I considered that game, at that price. Gotta love the... Didn't think to check average prices in Splash before the post.
Must have been in a drunken stupor...

#9 10 months ago

Isn't this $6500 Avatar LE 'brand new in box', hence the high price? I think the ad stated BNIB if I'm not mistaken.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 209.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside