• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg

#1 8 years ago

Hi pinside members,
i´ve a 2nd run Avatar pro and updated the GameCode (downloaded from sternpinball.com) to 1.10, but it doesn´t work ... Tested many things (different USB Devices, different internet connections for the download), but every time I update, it runs perfect till it says "reboot" - then the Pin hangs up --> A friend of mine told me I can test an other gamecode (X-MAN Pro) --> to figure out that not my CPU or BootROM is faulty ... and this one runs perfect, so the gamecode on the Stern website isn´t working on the 2nd run Avatar pro ...
Can somebody please upload the gamecode for me for my second run Avatar ?
(CPU Board: 520-5246-02 BootRom: V2.0)
Would be very very nice.
thanks a lot and greetings from Germany/Stuttgart
Heiko

#2 8 years ago

Be sure you contact Stern about this.

LTG : )

#3 8 years ago

I've sended Stern an Email a few days ago, but no response yet ... So i thought I can ask for help here
Maybe somebody has an 2nd run Avatar and is so friendly to backup his und upload it ...
Would be great to play

#4 8 years ago

I had the same problem whilst updating a Spiderman a few months ago. It turned out that the Boot Eprom was faulty.

A friend burnt a fresh Boot eprom for me (U9 on Spiderman) and the code loaded with no problems after the new Eprom was fitted.

It was version V3.1 on Spiderman, but I think Avatar runs a later V3.2 Boot eprom.

#5 8 years ago

My Avatar is running again a guy from another forum sended me the gamecode 2.00 for the Avatar 2nd run.
Hell yeah, good to play some avatar again
If anybody needs the gamecode 2.0 for the CPU 520-5246-02 and the ybootrom V2.0 he can send me a PM!
Greetings and much thanks to MustangPaul (sorry for disturbing you so hard)
Greetings
Heiko

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

6 months later
#6 7 years ago

Hi Pinheads Tony from Austria here i need code 2.00 can anyone send me the File please. My email [email protected] thanks a lot .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 49.99

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avatar-2nd-run-gamecode-incompatible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.