Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Janosch
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

038c0a69e64c1801f684924749d732fe993e9733 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
cactus2_(resized).jpg
cactus1_(resized).jpg
cactus3_(resized).jpg
image001_(resized).jpg
screen-capture-14_(resized).png
screen-capture-13_(resized).png
screen-capture-12_(resized).png
screen-capture-11_(resized).png
625x465_14065617_8638680_1461396163.jpg_(resized).png
625x465_14065620_8638680_1461396190.jpg_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CCinst_(resized).JPG

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago

but these will be engraved not stamped, where it looks like the originals were stamped 1-925 (or what ever the final number) and then plated / finished where these will be engraved on demand so would probably be finished with the plating or whatever and then engraved cutting through the plating finish.

#102 3 years ago

I spoke with Rick yesterday and, per his request, I've created a new thread to gauge interest on both the reproduction of the plaques and the saloon doors, found here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-cc-collectors-plate-and-saloon-doors

I think Jady has some valid concerns here which I will inquire about.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

I wonder if maybe they stopped production at 903 to start Pinball 2000 then had enough for 50 or so more games after the fact?

So what is everyone's general consensus? That games numbered after 925 (or 903) were probably made later than the normal production run, possibly from extra parts they had left over? And if so, presumably, these wouldn't (?) have had collector plates made for them since they were kind of sort of an afterthought? So, if everyone thinks that might be true, I should assume an original 931 plate does not now and never did exist?

1 week later
#104 3 years ago

I designed a option serial number plate for the shooter housing, here is one pinsiders plate. PPS shut down this design but I designed a sheriff badge that you can add a number to.

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinkscactus&type=

cactus3_(resized).jpg

cactus1_(resized).jpg

cactus2_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#105 3 years ago

I am looking for number 102.

2 months later
#106 2 years ago

Looking for #206

2 weeks later
#107 2 years ago

Picked this up last night

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

8 months later
#108 2 years ago

Looking for #504 if anyone has available, please pm. Thanks!

#109 2 years ago

Spoke to Rick about these and he's able to repro them but needs to know the numbers before they get produced (because they get plated afterwards).
Seems he's not sure if there's enough demand for them ?

#110 2 years ago

I would be interested in one.

#111 2 years ago

I would also be interested I will need 343.

#113 2 years ago

I'm in for one.

#114 2 years ago

I sent Rick at PPS, one of mine so they could see a real one. Here is the thread he posted in.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-cc-collectors-plate-and-saloon-doors

It doesn't sound like there is enough people that need them, to make a run of them.

#115 2 years ago

Looking for #664

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Spoke to Rick about these and he's able to repro them but needs to know the numbers before they get produced (because they get plated afterwards).
Seems he's not sure if there's enough demand for them ?

I started a thread regarding this and the saloon doors a while back but received just about zero interest. Rick has recently commented on there: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-cc-collectors-plate-and-saloon-doors#post-3721504

#118 2 years ago

Dang,
I never saw the request. I would have responded for sure and would even take it raw, engrave it and have it plated myself. There's no problem getting plating done around here, I'm getting ready to send parts for plating now.
But I will continue to look for my original.
Looking for 574
Have 405

#119 2 years ago

We have a solution to the plating problem, so will have news on that shortly ... plates have been finished by the OEM supplier and we will update in the next week or two.

rick

1 week later
#120 2 years ago

Looking for # 549

#121 2 years ago

We have the plates in house - original supplier, original mold, etc.

As they are unplated and not engraved, we are about finished on a solution for multiple plating options as well as engraving ... so likely that you can get multiple of the same number with different platings (original, and others tbd)

We should have this setup in the next couple of weeks as an update.

rick

#122 2 years ago

Watching, I missed this and should grab one.

#123 2 years ago

Can anyone let me know exactly what screws are used for the CC plate? We want to match those as well.

Thx

Trying to get pics as well as measurements, head style, etc.

rick

#124 2 years ago

What part of the serial # should I be looking at to match the 3 digit number of my machine?

1 month later
#126 1 year ago

Any more news on this project?

3 months later
#128 1 year ago

Guys, looking for #416. Erik

7 months later
#129 1 year ago

looking for #701

#130 1 year ago

I'm sure this was already posted but you can get a repop of Any Cactus Canyon plate with correct serial at Shapeways? Link below in case someone wants to complete the game. This is Not my listing I simply seen it shopping around!

https://www.shapeways.com/product/BK66W9J25/cactus-canyon-serial-plate?optionId=59747143&li=marketplace

#131 1 year ago

Looking for #341

#132 1 year ago

If someone could duplicate them Im in
Hoping they do a remake updated CCR which I would buy but not sell my original .

#133 1 year ago

Looking for #343

#134 1 year ago

I'm going to be doing a special run next year of serial number plates in 999 Solid Gold.

These will be for the 20th anniversary of the game.

Looks like the price will be $1900 assuming a spot price of $1300 for an ounce of gold.

These will have the full mirror finish as shown. You can have any serial number up to 999.

Don't let your friends catch you with a brass plated number plate. These sold gold units are guaranteed to never corrode or tarnish!

038c0a69e64c1801f684924749d732fe993e9733 (resized).jpg

8 months later
#135 4 months ago

Looking for #417

Added 124 days ago:

And for #662 too

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside